Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In fact we should be looking at those who put QB on their list for tasking tbh. I was operating under the assumption that the goodie task Beaker claimed to be doing might give the others some cover. Now it's false...

I'm probably looking at Flushy more tbh.

deconduo wrote: »
    So ignoring the task stuff completely - what is your updated FFA?

I'd update it to:

Sully
    Flushy
    Drumpot

And possibly Uriel who popped in with an FFA, gave reasons for Lord and then vanished.

PJ deserves suspicion too for one liners.

I'm not sold on Lough being a wolf to be totally honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im not sold on Lough fully but hes most likely at the minute

PJ next

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I didnt want to force reveal a roled goodie. I couldnt risk it with good heart

Understandable. I was just a bit surprised given your penchant for the dramatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Loughy, where is your defence please.

• Advertisement

I could have sent Lough to the gallows. I didnt. Would a wolf do that?

Stu what do you think of loughc? Looks like the main lunch target but you haven't mentioned him at all. Curious why

Meta.

As seer in last game, I was leaning heavily on Lough/Holly as very clever wolf. Even despite getting lots of evidence to the contrary in the game, I still couldn't shake those vibes. As it turns out, Lough was good and I read it very wrong.

So, yeah, some of his early posts in this game seem to be like him skirting by, akin to how I described PJ's a while ago, but I've been parking Lough for now while other things took my attention.

Lough shot down Beaker's claim instantly today. But then, he shot down my genuine seer claim in the last game. He might be a skeptical person, even to the point of conveying wolfiness, but that doesn't automatically make him a wolf.

Never mind Beaker or Lough, I wonder if the two are playing a blinder on the one team. That whole charade has kept the village talking about very little else today. I feel that I presented a good case for a low lying wolf with PJ, but from the FFA results it appears that I'm on my own there.

I mean out of QB and Lough, the only things we basically have are:

QB:
    Supposed task

Lough:
    'wolfy posts' comment
    The Virtanen stuff (he hadn't noticed them, yet had thanked a post and then later stated they were an asset to the village)

That's it.

Ha, day 1 mayhem as per usual.

These are the ones that include QB and either do not give a reason or specifically mention the task as a reason. Necro, why would you be different to Pter and Bounty in relation to suspecting QB for her 'tasky' post?

You've suggested looking at the others who have done so.
    Necro wrote: »
    I'd prefer other less frequent posters to give their thoughts first but for now...

#FFA1

Sully - gut feel, her posts have been quoted by a few.
    QB - Given Beaker admitted to tasking it's likely there was on thread tasks for evils too. This is the best bet.
    Drumpot - Still bothering me that he off the bat claimed his role. Then looking to be isolated, could be a play by the SK to be ignored for a few days.

Barney also but I think the jeopardy task is less likely.
    The names I am seeing mentioned that I'm leaning away from in terms of being village are Sully, QB, LoughC and Barney. For what it's worth right now I think Pter seems on the level, Necro is just being Necro, Could say the same for BJ as I'm willing to give him rope for now hoping he does not hang himself with his captain. Which of those first four are people on most and why more so than the others? Ignoring my gut im leaning towards QB (with Barney second) as a wolf but thats mostly due to the tasky post, my gut leans towards Sully/Loughc

#FFA1

1. QB
    2. Loughc
    3. Barney

might update this later, it's still early (but late here)
    Uriel. wrote: »
    FFA1
    Will post rationale later when I finish in work

I am leaning towards
    1. Minus 6
    2. QB
    3. Lordy

I'll quickly explain lordy, he popped in outta nowhere today and started posting in a drip feed way about his thoughts after reaching various stages of his catchup. That seems unnecessary. He is appearing to be overly helpful while getting post count up. Not a locked in wolf, but this is suspicious play.
    Pter wrote: »
    #ffa1

Necro - defensive, deflecting my enquiries, pushing silly theories, ultimately acquiescing to flow of thread and not following his own gut.
    Sully - funky posting, skimming, gut feeling.
    QB - task post, disappeared today.
    duffman13 wrote: »
    BJ peek someone please!

#FFA1
    QB
    Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot

Still think there's an eager wolf posting in there, I dropped Necro cause he's just an eager poster regardless. He's also claiming to be a clock!

Barney92 wrote: »
    These are the ones that include QB and either do not give a reason or specifically mention the task as a reason. Necro, why would you be different to Pter and Bounty in relation to suspecting QB for her 'tasky' post?

You've suggested looking at the others who have done so.

I wouldn't, but I know I'm good, so naturally discounted myself :)

• Advertisement

Yes, they would so they could say what you have just said. Oh a wolf would never have done that thing I just did.

I wouldn't, but I know I'm good, so naturally discounted myself :)

But if you're good why does that behaviour strike you as suspicious?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I don't think you're a wolf but that's a terrible argument.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Loughy, where is your defence please.

Same as always Pter. I’m not a wolf. The only thing I did wrong today was go hard in at Boe and give everyone an excuse to bandwagon me. But it’s ok the village will learn from my Lynch and the wolves will slip up.

I expect a full apology from everyone who votes for me when they see I wasn’t a baddie.

Same question about QB actually.

Eh...I've interacted with QB possibly more than anyone else so far. Or at least she's up there. See our tasks discussion last night, my FFA of her earlier this evening, my post to her when she appeared today.

I haven't really interacted with Lough, you were right there, but not about QB.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I'd update it to:

Sully
    Flushy
    Drumpot

And possibly Uriel who popped in with an FFA, gave reasons for Lord and then vanished.

PJ deserves suspicion too for one liners.

I'm not sold on Lough being a wolf to be totally honest.

Hmm, I agree with a lot of this. PI, Sully, Flushy, Uriel are in my scumlean group.

Disagree on drumpot. What do you find scummy about him?

He's been reasonably active, and overall I've liked his posting.

Necro im conflicted on you. You are acting weird to my eyes and that would ordinarily be enough for me to justify killing you to myself.

However, i need more details on this claim.

You call it a hard claim, yet havent given us any details about it.

We have no way to verify it and may never have.

If the crux of your defence is your role claim, there is a big giant hole in it.

A role claim that you made, and then followed up the next day telling people not to claim NRV so as to keep cover for roled villagers.

Im loath to kill any role claim without proof to the contrary, but your role claim is like swiss cheese.

Loughc wrote: »
    Same as always Pter. I’m not a wolf. The only thing I did wrong today was go hard in at Boe and give everyone an excuse to bandwagon me. But it’s ok the village will learn from my Lynch and the wolves will slip up.

I expect a full apology from everyone who votes for me when they see I wasn’t a baddie.

Which one of the other two should we kill?

Hmm, I agree with a lot of this. PI, Sully, Flushy, Uriel are in my scumlean group.

Disagree on drumpot. What do you find scummy about him?

He's been reasonably active, and overall I've liked his posting.

Tbh, it goes back to his first post and offer to be isolated by all three captains. I can see it as a ploy to slide under the radar for a few days.

QB, who should we kill?

• Advertisement

Ah I had my fun, thats all that matters. Good luck LoughC

Necro im conflicted on you. You are acting weird to my eyes and that would ordinarily be enough for me to justify killing you to myself.

However, i need more details on this claim.

You call it a hard claim, yet havent given us any details about it.

We have no way to verify it and may never have.

If the crux of your defence is your role claim, there is a big giant hole in it.

A role claim that you made, and then followed up the next day telling people not to claim NRV so as to keep cover for roled villagers.

Im loath to kill any role claim without proof to the contrary, but your role claim is like swiss cheese.

I didn't even mention the role claim as my defence.

I mean all I said was, I'm a talking clock.

I didn't even mention the role claim as my defence.

WHY BLOODY NOT

I mean, you're voting to kill a claimed village role. Not really a good look when the priest sees it.

You also presented your role claim thus as a means to point out it would be a mistake. You are slipping Necro.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

QB, who should we kill?

I'm voting Lough.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'm voting Lough.

Can you give me more detail on why please?

WHY BLOODY NOT

Why would I? In every (or most) villages I've been a part of, you don't lynch role claims, they are generally self resolving.

You also presented your role claim thus as a means to point out it would be a mistake. You are slipping Necro.

Of course it's a bloody mistake! I don't think I need to tell people that FFS!

• Advertisement

Hey im the priest.

Ok cool lets not lynch him. priest is in the OP, we know what it is, we can verify.

Hey im the vig.

Ok cool lets not lynch him. Vig is in the OP, we know what it is, we can verify.

Hey im the magic clock. But i dont know what i do. And cant verify it.

Tick tock.

Advertisement