Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    Can you give me more detail on why please?

Ref my FFA, and a further post after BJ put himself back in the rolled closet.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Lough – I believe BJ is either what he says he is, or is a NRV pulling a move. I can’t see a wolf doing that. And since Lough is a great player, I can only assume that he’s the wolf, trying to shoot down a player dangerous to him and his team. Plus his whole schtick around munch-time, as others have said with his Virt discrepancies.
    Yeah, I was kinda 50/50 on you being genuine or pulling an Almanac. I still think it's not a wolf play either way and stand by my reasons for Lough in my FFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ref my FFA, and a further post after BJ put himself back in the rolled closet.

I was hoping for more detail. So some of the posts from his shtick. Or the first one that made you suss of him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hey im the priest.

Ok cool lets not lynch him. priest is in the OP, we know what it is, we can verify.

Hey im the vig.

Ok cool lets not lynch him. Vig is in the OP, we know what it is, we can verify.

Hey im the magic clock. But i dont know what i do. And cant verify it.

Tick tock.

That's not the point, and you know it. I don't need to bring up my role as a defense as it should be automatic.

So I focused on the other parts, you know - where I've actively tried to help the village all day?

Posted over 200 times?

Are we now at a stage where we just kill off active players 'just cause.'

Nothing to say that mods *have* to include in their OP that they have secrets when there are roles or dynamics not included in the OP, but it is the usual convention and they didn't this time. Just sayin' re the "clock". Still voting Lough though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I personally find a talking clock role claim genius. I cant imagine a wolf doing it. Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fixxxer - why do you go from not seeing anything wrong with Sulli to suggesting she or Rikand are peeked? And then you say you don't plan on voting for either of them and are voting for Lough. Why didn't you suggest Lough for a peek then? He'd been wolfy from the start apparently but you don't suggest he is peeked.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Would be interested to hear what he thinks is there because I she can't see anything wrong with Sulli.
    I suggest peak Sulli or Rikand after their little interaction yesterday.
    I'm voting LoughC. He's looked Wolfy from start and nothing he's said has changed my opinion on that. Points from others have made me more sure.

So you wont use your role, a 100% bullet proof defense, but you will use your post count?

So you wont use your role, a 100% bullet proof defense, but you will use your post count?

Um... I've already pointed out that my role claim defense should be automatic.

I was hoping for more detail. So some of the posts from his shtick. Or the first one that made you suss of him.

Well, Lough and BJ have been at loggerheads all day. If they're both wolves, then they deserve to win, tbh. I'm leaning on BJ being village as I can't see a wolf playing that move (as I said). They could both be misguided villagers, of course, but with both being such good players I doubt that's the case. I'm not sure which specific posts you want me to quote, there's been plenty between them today.

The shtick has also been quoted already. He thanked a post of Virt's, but when he was munched, forgot anything he'd posted. Not sure the post count at time of munch but before I left for the day, around 8am, Virt was about fourth or fifth in the post count, so he was hardly that forgettable, so Lough's comment did seem disingenuous. Then turning around later and saying that he'd be much missed by the village. Again, Lough is a better player than that. I'll be honest with you, I didn't pick up these posts until somebody else pointed them out but it does add extra weight to me thinking that on first lynch Lough is our best chance.

Id be inclined to see if the role claim comes to something. I think Necro is the candidate for peeking. I think Sully is the candidate for lynching from my FFA. QB is in my FFA and the top overall FFA....but i was basing that on task confirmation which is now confirmed BS.

Lough it is.

• Advertisement

I would ask everyone to dispel this idea BJ wouldnt do this claim if he was a wolf.

Its exactly what he would do no matter his alignment.

I would ask everyone to dispel this idea BJ wouldnt do this claim if he was a wolf.

That, I will definitely agree with you on.

Id be inclined to see if the role claim comes to something. I think Necro is the candidate for peeking. I think Sully is the candidate for lynching from my FFA. QB is in my FFA and the top overall FFA....but i was basing that on task confirmation which is now confirmed BS.

Lough it is.

Not quite. Silver spot only.
    Necro wrote: »
    FFA Results Day 1:

Results:

Loughc 9
    QB 7
    Necro 6
    Sully 5
    Beakerjoe 4
    Drumpot 3
    Barney 2
    Rikand 1
    Fixxer 1
    Lord TSC 1
    Pter 1
    Flushy 1
    Bounty Hunter 1
    partyjungle 1

So looks like, myself, QB and Lough are up for the chop.

Lough it is.

Peeking? :( We don't have a full seer

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I personally find a talking clock role claim genius. I cant imagine a wolf doing it. Brilliant

Well it’s not so brilliant if Pter argues Necro onto the lynch is it?

I have more reasons now to not vote for Necro but not for you....

You claimed RV role for a day and while it’s an interesting NRV play to dangle a carrot to the group and unsettle people it’s also a superb way of hiding in plain sight. When I was the SK once , I took a massive gamble on day 1 that had me strolling for the rest of the game until my arrogance got me.

Not quite. Silver spot only.

Apologies. Top 3

Necro wrote: »
    Peeking? :( We don't have a full seer

Ah there are ways and means around that.

As this is BJ, anything is possible. But I'm thinking about what's probable and for me, I don't think it is probable that he did. Could be wrong of course, and if Priest does reveal Lough good I'd likely review this.

Everyone please declare your vote so we can see if you do a sneaky flip flop later.

I hate self preserving votes as a villager.

But given I have a role I kind of have no choice. Lough for me.

• Advertisement

Everyone please declare your vote so we can see if you do a sneaky flip flop later.

I currently want to vote for fixxxer because I think they've done some flipflopping before landing on Lough.

They're outside the top three though and I'm not sure between Necro, QB and Lough.

Who died and made you bob barker?

I voted BJ

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Boe for me. The fake task and fake role claim can’t be ignored. I’m not buying the whole ah I only did it for the lols.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I currently want to vote for fixxxer because I think they've done some flipflopping before landing on Lough.

They're outside the top three though and I'm not sure between Necro, QB and Lough.

Still time for a sneaky CFD :pac:

If there was a choice between Lough and fixxxer I'd pick fixxxer tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

#Vote: Lough C

Semi-important question though, is it majority lynch?

deconduo wrote: »

Not mentioned in the OP, and it's not common here (although I think it has it merits from day 2 onwards), so I doubt it.

Just fyi, there is a voting form you have to fill out. Link in the OP.

Declaring here is only so we can check to see if you did what you said you would.

Lynch votes counted at 9. Whoever has the most dies.

Hunter (Bradley Walsh): The director will be furious if eliminated by the Chasers and will drag his killer out of the studio with him. (only applies to munches)

The wolves want us to lynch the hunter. I have my suspicions over who it might be so if our priest sees our hunter dieing keep a note on who was targeting that person.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Just fyi, there is a voting form you have to fill out. Link in the OP.

Declaring here is only so we can check to see if you did what you said you would.

Lynch votes counted at 9. Whoever has the most dies.

Yup, got that filled out correctly I hope. I assume I just resubmit to change vote?

• Advertisement

Yup, got that filled out correctly I hope. I assume I just resubmit to change vote?

Yep

Advertisement