Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

deconduo wrote: »
    Yup, got that filled out correctly I hope. I assume I just resubmit to change vote?

Yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Still time for a sneaky CFD :pac:

If there was a choice between Lough and fixxxer I'd pick fixxxer tbh.

Perhaps, is there time for one of these first?

tenor.gif?itemid=5101714

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I voted LoughC.

I never believed Beakers claim, nor do I believe Necro. But at least they are giving themselves rope to hang themselves with latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Pter wrote: »
    Everyone please declare your vote so we can see if you do a sneaky flip flop later.

Oh dear jeebus #facepalm

Would you like to write the wolves a note to make sure they’re consistent too?

God this Ireland game is so boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tritium wrote: »
    Oh dear jeebus #facepalm

Would you like to write the wolves a note to make sure they’re consistent too?

Its worked in the past Trit.

I want to catch lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

God this Ireland game is so boring

Come over to BBC2 and watch some Only Connect, followed by University Challenge. Much more entertaining.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Yup, forcing people to declare votes only helps town imo.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Come over to BBC2 and watch some Only Connect, followed by University Challenge. Much more entertaining.

I would, but I'm getting kicked off the TV soon anyways when wifey wants to watch I'm a Celeb. Which has ACTUAL celebs in it for once this year, shock horror.

There are advantages and disadvantages.

The downside, if a wolf is at risk of lynching the team-mates will know to vote for the next highest contender to save them. Or, even if no wolves at risk, wolves can be strategic about spreading their votes so not to lump together.

• Advertisement

It also helps people prepare a bit better for “shock” lunches which have become a bit more frequent recently.

I would, but I'm getting kicked off the TV soon anyways when wifey wants to watch I'm a Celeb. Which has ACTUAL celebs in it for once this year, shock horror.

Who's on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Barney92 wrote: »
    Fixxxer - why do you go from not seeing anything wrong with Sulli to suggesting she or Rikand are peeked? And then you say you don't plan on voting for either of them and are voting for Lough. Why didn't you suggest Lough for a peek then? He'd been wolfy from the start apparently but you don't suggest he is peeked.

LoughC coming in and saying "look at the Wolfy activity" and not backing it up looks suspicious to me. When BK asked him to explain it he attacked BK rather than explain it. That looks to me like someone trying to make a statement that looks like a villager but when called on it they have nothing so they attack. Villagers work together to find wolves not make empty statements then shout wolf at anyone who disagrees.

Sulli and Rikand was more curiosity. Like, from the exchange it looks like something was seen but I have no idea what it is. As I'm happy for now that LouchC is a wolf candidate, it makes sense to me to start looking for other candidates too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I keep reading your posts with emperor palpatines voice.

I imagine later in the game , when the wolves have all but won, you saying something like:

“It was I who allowed Necro to think he was a ticking clock. We are quite safe from your pitiful little band”

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who's on?

Noel Edmonds shortly, The Governess, Roxy from Eastenders, Harry Redknapp...

Here's the full list I think:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/im-celebrity-2018-line-up-13147447

fixxxer wrote: »
    LoughC coming in and saying "look at the Wolfy activity" and not backing it up looks suspicious to me. When BK asked him to explain it he attacked BK rather than explain it. That looks to me like someone trying to make a statement that looks like a villager but when called on it they have nothing so they attack. Villagers work together to find wolves not make empty statements then shout wolf at anyone who disagrees.

Sulli and Rikand was more curiosity. Like, from the exchange it looks like something was seen but I have no idea what it is. As I'm happy for now that LouchC is a wolf candidate, it makes sense to me to start looking for other candidates too.

I get you in one way, but would you not want to see if your suspicions were accurate (obviously BJ's claim wouldn't have told you but you weren't to know that then)?

Usually I know none, so the fact that I know three is a step up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Drumpot wrote: »
    I keep reading your posts with emperor palpatines voice.

I imagine later in the game , when the wolves have all but won, you saying something like:

“It was I who allowed Necro to think he was a ticking clock. We are quite safe from your pitiful little band”

"i can assure you his pendulum is quite operational"

"i can assure you his pendulum is quite operational"

giphy.gif

https://www.irishmirror.ie/tv/im-celebrity-2018-line-up-13147447

Not mentioning John Barrowman?

You’re dead to me Necro.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Not mentioning John Barrowman?

You’re dead to me Necro.

He the guy from Torchwood? It was more aimed for QB, but yeah him too :p

I was counting John in the three I knew. Along with Noel and Harry. I don't watch Eastenders so didn't know Roxy. Or The Governess except from here. Maybe if she's busy in the jungle she won't be peeking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    It also helps people prepare a bit better for “shock” lunches which have become a bit more frequent recently.

Simple solution to that, pack your own lunch

Yeah, he was in Doctor Who before that

tumblr_p2osm6VLwI1qbl6qfo1_250.gif

I wonder if that's where Boe came from :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Tbh consistency versus ffas is more telling imho, especially when someone flip flops against the reads they’ve given

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Barney92 wrote: »
    I get you in one way, but would you not want to see if your suspicions were accurate (obviously BJ's claim wouldn't have told you but you weren't to know that then)?

I'll be honest I wasn't fully behind BKs claim. It reeked of let's see who reacts and act on that. I wanted to see if either Sulli or Rikand reacted.

for those of you using your phones to play so may not have seen the boards notice....

Hi everyone, we will be performing some maintenance in the datacentre tomorrow morning, November 20th, between 5am and 9am. Sorry in advance for any disruption that may occur.

Doctor who, Torchwood, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow.

Still no Doctor Who game here. And there seems to be a lot of fans. I'm surprised. I think my wife would even join Boards for Dr. Who game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

A lot of meta, I miss anon games! Just cause BJs says his task was nonsense doesn't mean it was actually nonsense, it also doesn't mean there wasn't a task or tasks.

I'm on the flip between QB and BJ for tonights lynch.

Advertisement