Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tritium wrote: »
    Tbh consistency versus ffas is more telling imho, especially when someone flip flops against the reads they’ve given

We can have it all Trit! All!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

for those of you using your phones to play so may not have seen the boards notice....

Hi everyone, we will be performing some maintenance in the datacentre tomorrow morning, November 20th, between 5am and 9am. Sorry in advance for any disruption that may occur.

What the hell will I do for four hours (Assuming I'm not strung up) :(

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Necro wrote: »
    Still no Doctor Who game here. And there seems to be a lot of fans. I'm surprised. I think my wife would even join Boards for Dr. Who game.

Load of old pony that stuff! You've better taste than that

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm on the flip between QB and BJ for tonights lynch.

Why me? Your FFA only mentions a list and an "eager wolf" in there. Got anything concrete against me I can help you with?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

REMINDER TO ALL CONTESTANTS: VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 8.59.59. THERE ARE STILL CONTESTANTS WHO HAVE NOT VOTED.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE IN A TIMELY MANNER SO THAT MODS ARE NOT PANICKING AT 8.58PM.

THANK YOU.

• Advertisement

I'm finding it hard to get away from voting PJ, but it looks like a waste of a vote.

Out of Qb, Lough and Necro, I just don't don't see enough yet to vote on one.

However, the fact that 2/3 of them are here just shooting the breeze about off-topic stuff so close to lynch is not a great look.

(Even if I was wondering myself who were the "real" celebs on that show this year :o)

Oh I do. But be prepared to meet an angry mob of others who don't :pac:

*Runs*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

So who are top 3? Lough, Necro and qb?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

duffman13 was modkilled for besmirching the good name of Dr Who.

I'm finding it hard to get away from voting PJ, but it looks like a waste of a vote.

Out of Qb, Lough and Necro, I just don't don't see enough yet to vote on one.

However, the fact that 2/3 of them are here just shooting the breeze about off-topic stuff so close to lynch is not a great look.

(Even if I was wondering myself who were the "real" celebs on that show this year :o)

Meh, I've argued my case. Que Sera Sera.
    sullivlo wrote: »
    So who are top 3? Lough, Necro and qb?

Yup :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yup :(

Nah you’re safe. The bandwagon is circling me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I voted for LoughC a while ago, been AFK so just seeing the request to post who we voted.

Although... I could be changed to BJ with his stunt on me. Not just out of spite, but wondering if he is a clever wolf knowing that he might be able to get me to have a meltdown. But didn't actually take him serious in the first place. (Sorry BJ, you are no Jack Moore :P )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

doctor-who-rain-sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Okay. I have voted from those 3.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why me? Your FFA only mentions a list and an "eager wolf" in there. Got anything concrete against me I can help you with?

Yeah I think you did a task, so I'm voting for you! The fact that some people are using meta to think you wouldn't do a task is not really my problem, BJ did the same and had a convoluted story to try distract from it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Solid, solid bandwagon input there.

Anyone outside of the top 3 you suss about?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    duffman13 was modkilled for besmirching the good name of Dr Who.

And has resurrected as a new Duffman13! Dog****e I tells ya, dog****e

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

That will blend in nicely ....

Hmm why? Do you think one of them is a wolf? If you have other suspicions you should vote on them and not on the FFAs if that's how you feel

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

You're a smidge outside the top 3 and you post this kind of stuff? Put some effort in please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'll be honest I wasn't fully behind BKs claim. It reeked of let's see who reacts and act on that. I wanted to see if either Sulli or Rikand reacted.

What do you make of either of them since then?

Yeah I think you did a task, so I'm voting for you! The fact that some people are using meta to think you wouldn't do a task is not really my problem, BJ did the same and had a convoluted story to try distract from it.

Worst Tasker Ever in that case! :rolleyes:

Fook it, I'm not sold on Lough and I hate self pressing.

Switched to sully.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Worst Tasker Ever in that case! :rolleyes:

Who? You or BJ :rolleyes:

Sully being absolutely dodge is making a good move here for the hanging rope

Who? You or BJ :rolleyes:

Sully being absolutely dodge is making a good move here for the hanging rope

Me. If that was my task I did a shy job of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Still no Doctor Who game here. And there seems to be a lot of fans. I'm surprised. I think my wife would even join Boards for Dr. Who game.

Looked to build one before but time is not my friend this last while I’m afraid. I think dr who would be an epic theme

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ah lads dont pull a CFD with 20 mins to go.

When has it ever worked in our favour?

tritium wrote: »
    Looked to build one before but time is not my friend this last while I’m afraid. I think dr who would be an epic theme

I don't know a lot of the lore outside what wifey tells me (It's her favorite show ever), but I think there's a lot of things you could do with it for sure.

Daleks are like one of the best baddies in any TV show ever.

Unsure if I should put on my tinfoil hat :) This game gets in your head sometimes

• Advertisement

OMG, sh*tty auto changes to shy!

Advertisement