Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Barney92 wrote: »
    What do you make of either of them since then?

Something feels off about Sulli but not enough for me to go full wolf on them. Looking back now to see if I can find anything useful.

No harm PJ, but Necro already answered this stuff earlier.

Nope, not standing up for Necro in the slightest, just pointing out that you still aren't reading the thread. Over an hour ago you said you had no reads apart from Beaker because you hadn't a chance to be active today.

Since then, you've posted one-liners which offered nothing, and asked questions which have been already answered in the last few hours. You're not reading because maybe you are uninterested NRV, but there are more nefarious possibilities I'm considering.

Life gets in the way. I presumed Necro had covered it already and considered reading through his 265 posts but asking the question gets the me there quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Pter wrote: »
    Ah lads dont pull a CFD with 20 mins to go.

When has it ever worked in our favour?

Hmm, strange, you wanted Sully lynched earlier and are now worried about CFD

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

duffman13 wrote: »
    Load of old pony that stuff! You've better taste than that

Where’s my unthank button :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah lads dont pull a CFD with 20 mins to go.

When has it ever worked in our favour?

I've said all day I'm not sold on the Lough argument. So I'm voting from my own FFA. If it causes my death, well so be it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

quickbeam wrote: »
    OMG, sh*tty auto changes to shy!

When i is swapped with i-accent that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lads. 20 mins to go. Can we focus on the lynch and not OT Dr Who chat?

Can I do both? I'm a very quick typist :pac:

Hmm, strange, you wanted Sully lynched earlier and are now worried about CFD

And if i flip with 20 mins to go? Come on thats not great at all. Im waiting for anyone to say why Lough isnt the top target anymore.

I voted about an hour ago. I haven't changed. Not tempted by CFD. Can look at Sully tomorrow if necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And if i flip with 20 mins to go? Come on thats not great at all. Im waiting for anyone to say why Lough isnt the top target anymore.

Because I’m not a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why me? Your FFA only mentions a list and an "eager wolf" in there. Got anything concrete against me I can help you with?

Matron!

Necro wrote: »
    I've said all day I'm not sold on the Lough argument. So I'm voting from my own FFA. If it causes my death, well so be it.

Get down off your soap box Necro. We heard the first time where you were voting *puts back of hand to brow dramatically* no matter the consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

My vote has been on sully since hours ago.

Her most recent attempt to defend herself from my accusations is to once again pretend like my case is the same as the bold letters thing that drumpot did (its not and I explained it quite clearly what my case is) and to blame me for not checking if she was male or female before posting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

CFD = mass switch I assume?

What makes you think your flipping if she was the one you wanted lynched! Hardly a flip? You'd just be voting off your FFA

tritium wrote: »
    Matron!

That is NOT what I meant :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Lough C has done absolutely nothing to convince me, so I have no plans to change. Sully is top of my scum list for tomorrow.

What makes you think your flipping if she was the one you wanted lynched! Hardly a flip? You'd just be voting off your FFA

Because i declared my vote and the reasons for it. Id be flipping to my FFA, yes. But still flipping.

Group consensus was Lough. Im not seeing reasons to change beyond Necros generous self sacrifice.

deconduo wrote: »

Yeah, last minute mass switch. Chinese Fire Drill.

• Advertisement

Chinese Fire Drill.

Sudden rush to move the vote onto someone else at the last minute.

FFAs are not gospel, Pter. They are useful for info later but they can often be wrong.

It's more about getting people to engage than the actual results. People can vote how they like.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If I go down because of my ruse, at least i did it myyyy waaaaaayyyy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ash, I’d nearly get on board a Chinese fire drill. The last one I was in was fun :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lough C has done absolutely nothing to convince me, so I have no plans to change. Sully is top of my scum list for tomorrow.

What have I done that convinced you I’m bad without using what other people have pointed out. All you’ve done is point the finger and echo’d other peoples posts but you haven’t contributed once to the game... why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODS NOTE THAT THERE ARE STILL SOME VOTES OUTSTANDING
    MODS ARE NOT HAPPY

I'm just in the door from football and 20 pages behind .... no idea who to vote for

Because i declared my vote and the reasons for it. Id be flipping to my FFA, yes. But still flipping.

Group consensus was Lough. Im not seeing reasons to change beyond Necros generous self sacrifice.

Group consensus is great for wolves isn't it, I'm not clearing Lough by any stretch but meh this all feels a bit strategic (not from you)

Necro wrote: »
    Meh, I've argued my case. Que Sera Sera.

Yup :(

Suppose. I just reckon if you are a counting clock which would benefit the village, you'd offer a scenario for a resolve. Eg: "Village, if I can't reveal more about the clock before tomorrow's lynch, lynch me then. But you're about to lynch a valuable asset."

If you have been given a role as a talking clock which has an unknown countdown to an unknown event, that's a tough hand you've been dealt in terms of how to break it to the village.

As I said much earlier today, there was no pressure on you. Not sure why you would make that up and claim a talking clock as a ruse. My vote still on PJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I'm just in the door from football and 20 pages behind .... no idea who to vote for

You got a new nickname. Its stuck

Advertisement