Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rawk new nickname Rawk

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Suppose. I just reckon if you are a counting clock which would benefit the village, you'd offer a scenario for a resolve. Eg: "Village, if I can't reveal more about the clock before tomorrow's lynch, lynch me then. But you're about to lynch a valuable asset."

If you have been given a role as a talking clock which has an unknown countdown to an unknown event, that's a tough hand you've been dealt in terms of how to break it to the village.

As I said much earlier today, there was no pressure on you. Not sure why you would make that up and claim a talking clock as a ruse. My vote still on PJ.

Haha, that's exactly the hand I've been dealt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tenor.gif?itemid=8352665

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    Same as always Pter. I’m not a wolf. The only thing I did wrong today was go hard in at Boe and give everyone an excuse to bandwagon me. But it’s ok the village will learn from my Lynch and the wolves will slip up.

I expect a full apology from everyone who votes for me when they see I wasn’t a baddie.

You should say sorry to yourself for your wolfy play.

Kolido wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=8352665

• Advertisement

I would say something more useful but I don't want to parrot what everyone else has been saying

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    You should say sorry to yourself for your wolfy play.

But I’m not a wolf. It’s your fault for being a wolf again :(

Why always you Boe.

I believe Necro.... Parrot boy and Lough not so much.

Barney is still on my radar too

Personally I preferred the partykitten collaboration but hey what would I know? I'm a clock :D

But I’m not a wolf. It’s your fault for being a wolf again :(

Why always you Boe.

But im not a wolf.

Enjoy the afterlife

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

But im not a wolf.

Enjoy the afterlife

You the SK then?

deconduo wrote: »
    Lough C has done absolutely nothing to convince me, so I have no plans to change. Sully is top of my scum list for tomorrow.

On that, you made some very specific requests from me over an hour ago. I got back to you on both, but you didn't acknowledge either of my replies. You've posted a bunch in the meantime though about other stuff. What gives?

Also, being someone who cracked a dark joke in here today, I can't really complain about decorum, but I'm not mad about the use of 'scum' in this game.

I love WW partially because I forget that I'm on Boards. 'Scum this and that' in the soccer forum and AH, I'd love if it was a word which could be left out of this sanctuary.

You the SK then?

Nope, Im good. Dont let the door hit you on the way out

Nope, Im good. Dont let the door hit you on the way out

I’ll miss you too Boe. We shall meet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

BJ you are such a see you next tuesday when you get your way.

I’ll miss you too Boe. We shall meet again.

Bye Phil Leotardo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I love WW partially because I forget that I'm on Boards. 'Scum this and that' in the soccer forum and AH, I'd love if it was a word which could be left out of this sanctuary.

ecf8eb6ec29dd0f2da472a6f219fa769.jpg

Hey YOU!

Yes, i'm talking to you. You've got 3 minutes. Chop Chop!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

On that, you made some very specific requests from me over an hour ago. I got back to you on both, but you didn't acknowledge either of my replies. You've posted a bunch in the meantime though about other stuff. What gives?

Also, being someone who cracked a dark joke in here today, I can't really complain about decorum, but I'm not mad about the use of 'scum' in this game.

My bad - scum/scummy is what I'm used to. I'll try and stick to wolf/wolfy.

I was pretty happy with your responses, but will give you explicit replies now, sure.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    BJ you are such a see you next tuesday when you get your way.

Loughc is a wolf and i owed him after last game.

Speed reading. Decided on either loughc, necro or bj.

Loughc unfortunately hasn't come out with a ridiculous role claim so he's the least valuable to us right now.

Speed reading. Decided on either loughc, necro or bj.

Loughc unfortunately hasn't come out with a ridiculous role claim so he's the least valuable to us right now.

Wolf

Right folks as I’m on the way out. It’s time to come
    Out with it.

I’m Bob Holness. Admittedly I picked the wrong player this morning to go after and I’ve cost the village a captain.

Follow the players who jumped on me for no reason and Joe as well. He’s playing a game.

Bye for now. That’s been blockbusters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

My heads. Can we use one of those powers that prevents minus 6 from posting for a few hours.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Out with it.

I’m Bob Holness. Admittedly I picked the wrong player this morning to go after and I’ve cost the village a captain.

Follow the players who jumped on me for no reason and Joe as well. He’s playing a game.

Why would you leave it so late to tell us? If true that is.

Out with it.

Why wait to come out now..... moron

Uriel. wrote: »
    My heads. Can we use one of those powers that prevents minus 6 from posting for a few hours.

* hurts

Loughc is a wolf and i owed him after last game.

I’m really not a wolf. The priest will confirm that :)

• Advertisement

Why wait to come out now..... moron

Jebus you sound like drunmie

Advertisement