Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Uriel. wrote: »
    Jebus you sound like drunmie

Im less charismatic and witty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Speed reading. Decided on either loughc, necro or bj.

Loughc unfortunately hasn't come out with a ridiculous role claim so he's the least valuable to us right now.

You didn't read very well! I hope that Loughc claim was bollocks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Uriel. wrote: »
    My heads. Can we use one of those powers that prevents minus 6 from posting for a few hours.

Oh you'll get your wish tomorrow when I have to visit the dentist for some torture.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Louth, why the bloody hell did you wait so long?

Of all the role claims presented, you probably could have made sure you were saf if you’d come out earlier.

Awesome.....

Loughc wrote: »
    I’m really not a wolf. The priest will confirm that :)

Why wait until now to claim otherwise

An outed player is no good when dead

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Why wait to come out now..... moron

I was going to but after your fake role reveal it prob wouldn’t have mattered. Don’t feel bad you started the bandwagon. ;)

All the contestants were sitting in the studio audience hoping for their name to be called out. They were already dreaming of the exotic holiday and the new car. Leslie Crowther took hold of the mic and waited for the instruction to come through his earpiece. "LoughC, COME ON DOWN!"

LoughC was so excited that his name had been called that he tripped as he ran down the stairs. He tumbled all the way down until he got dead.

Contestant, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Louth, why the bloody hell did you wait so long?

Of all the role claims presented, you probably could have made sure you were saf if you’d come out earlier.

Awesome.....

I should have called him a wolf when i was still under a seer mask

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

RIP Lough! Enjoy Christmas.

I was going to but after your fake role reveal it prob wouldn’t have mattered. Don’t feel bad you started the bandwagon. ;)

I dont feel bad. Youre inability to stop the bandwagon with a reveal got you killed. Like seriously, i hope your lying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Monday Night Lynch Votes:
    LoughC (8) – Deconduo, Fixxxer, beakerjoe, quickbeam, Lord TSC, MrsFlushdraw, Pter, Partyjungle
    Sullivlo (3) – Tritium, Rikand, Necro
    Beakerjoe (2) – LoughC, Drumpot
    Quickbeam (2) – Bounty Hunter, Duffman13
    Fixxxer (1) – Barney92
    Necro (1) – Sullivlo
    Partyjungle (1) – Stu Redman
    Lord TSC (1) - Uriel

DID NOT VOTE – Sinbad311

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

All the contestants were sitting in the studio audience hoping for their name to be called out. They were already dreaming of the exotic holiday and the new car. Leslie Crowther took hold of the mic and waited for the instruction to come through his earpiece. "LoughC, COME ON DOWN!"

LoughC was so excited that his name had been called that he tripped as he ran down the stairs. He tumbled all the way down until he got dead.

Contestant, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio.

Hopefully Lough wasn't actually Bob, but whatever they were whoever came up with the phrase until he got dead deserves some plaudits.

Maybe he was hoping he'd survive the lynch without revealing but that was a risky game if he was actually Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Boards mod hat

There have been reported posts. As myself and pter are still live players, we will not be dealing with them until one/both of us are killed in order to protect the integrity of the game.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Hopefully Lough wasn't actually Bob, but whatever they were whoever came up with the phrase until he got dead deserves some plaudits.

Maybe he was hoping he'd survive the lynch without revealing but that was a risky game if he was actually Bob.

Writing was on the wall from a lot earlier tbh. I think if he was Bob he'd have claimed a lot earlier.

In fact he did but he actually said he was joking...:cool:

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Monday Night Lynch Votes:
    LoughC (8) – Deconduo, Fixxxer, beakerjoe, quickbeam, Lord TSC, MrsFlushdraw, Pter, Partyjungle
    Sullivlo (3) – Tritium, Rikand, Necro
    Beakerjoe (2) – LoughC, Drumpot
    Quickbeam (2) – Bounty Hunter, Duffman13
    Fixxxer (1) – Barney92
    Necro (1) – Sullivlo
    Partyjungle (1) – Stu Redman
    Lord TSC (1) - Uriel

DID NOT VOTE – Sinbad311

Anyone from the Lough group of posters want go post what time they voted!

7 minutes

questionmark.png?w=840

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I should have called him a wolf when i was still under a seer mask

And to think you didn't in case someone role revealed. That would be unfortunate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

That was a bizarre last minute claim, not sure what to make of it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m really hoping Loughc was bs-ing there cause otherwise he’s probably given the wolves a nice and easy narrative going forward.

Uriel :(

Wolf

lol

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    You didn't read very well! I hope that Loughc claim was bollocks

Whoops

Apologies, Lough didn't claim Bob earlier, he claimed Roy. Which is equally as bizarre tbh.

I'm a firm believer of the moto catch a wolf kill a wolf, why wait around for Roy to out himself just to say oh yea BOE is lying kill him.

Heck in that case... I'm Roy... Boe is a wolf. Kill him.

And then he debunks it as a non-serious claim a little while later.
    It's a serious as yours ;)

Or course it bloody isn't.

Meta.

As seer in last game, I was leaning heavily on Lough/Holly as very clever wolf. Even despite getting lots of evidence to the contrary in the game, I still couldn't shake those vibes. As it turns out, Lough was good and I read it very wrong.

So, yeah, some of his early posts in this game seem to be like him skirting by, akin to how I described PJ's a while ago, but I've been parking Lough for now while other things took my attention.

Lough shot down Beaker's claim instantly today. But then, he shot down my genuine seer claim in the last game. He might be a skeptical person, even to the point of conveying wolfiness, but that doesn't automatically make him a wolf.

Never mind Beaker or Lough, I wonder if the two are playing a blinder on the one team. That whole charade has kept the village talking about very little else today. I feel that I presented a good case for a low lying wolf with PJ, but from the FFA results it appears that I'm on my own there.

Reasonable answer. Don't think both beaker and Lough are wolfs though - that's a conspiracy too far.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »

Goes without saying, but the real Bob, if he's still here, no need to confirm if Lough was lying yet.

Whoops

Hmm ya seem cut up about it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    Anyone from the Lough group of posters want go post what time they voted!

At least an hour before lynch, I think.

Eh...I've interacted with QB possibly more than anyone else so far. Or at least she's up there. See our tasks discussion last night, my FFA of her earlier this evening, my post to her when she appeared today.

I haven't really interacted with Lough, you were right there, but not about QB.

Was looking at posts from today tbh, and you only had one post replying to QB. Happy enough with this though.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Goes without saying, but the real Bob, if he's still here, no need to confirm if Lough was lying yet.

But ya said it anyway :D

Priest will know either way. I think we just continue as normal for now tbh. Well.... after the quiz I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Course if Loughc was bob the baddies know it and can try a role claim
    Later with another wolf as backup....

Advertisement