Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    But ya said it anyway :D

Yeah, cause, just in case :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

quickbeam wrote: »
    At least an hour before lynch, I think.

So a few voted Lough in the last hour, clear wagon formed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

466390.jpg

Welcome to Deal or No Deal Day 1 and the second round of the quiz. All you have to do is answer the question below and PM your answer to the WerewolfGM account. The winner will be notified by PM.

Q. What nicknames had each of these underworld figures? (need all 4 answers)

a. Salvatore Lucania
    b. Al Capone
    c. Benjamin Siegel
    d. George Kelly

The quizline will close at 21.30 precisely. NO DISCUSSION OF THE ANSWER IS PERMITTED ON THE THREAD.

Tesco, Pter, Flushy what time you guys vote?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I had my vote on Lough since my post at lunch time. Didn't change it.

• Advertisement

For one - Deconduo, given the mod post: I did not report your post which I quoted, or anyone's post.

For another - Hmm, Lough's last minute claim is pointing to him being good, as the real Bob Holness could come out and counter it.

On the flipside, why so late Lough? Considering he had looked doomed for the last couple of hours. The lateness raises the possibility it could be the desperate trick of a dying wolf, to try to get the real Bob to come out and say 'Er...no you're not'.

For one, if that is the case, real Bob do not come out right now.

Still though - Look at the votes. There has to be a bandwagon in there, and wolves wouldn't bandagon their own. Because of that, my overall lean now is that Lough was good. His late late reveal was just because he thought he could fight it out by other means, and the reveal was a last minute safety net. A safety net which was left too late.

Jim and Bob, if you're out there, stay where you are.

You didn't read very well! I hope that Loughc claim was bollocks

That role claim was AFTER I said that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Tesco, Pter, Flushy what time you guys vote?

Just after i declared here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For one - Deconduo, given the mod post: I did not report your post which I quoted, or anyone's post.

For another - Hmm, Lough's last minute claim is pointing to him being good, as the real Bob Holness could come out and counter it.

On the flipside, why so late Lough? Considering he had looked doomed for the last couple of hours. The lateness raises the possibility it could be the desperate trick of a dying wolf, to try to get the real Bob to come out and say 'Er...no you're not'.

For one, if that is the case, real Bob do not come out right now.

Still though - Look at the votes. There has to be a bandwagon in there, and wolves wouldn't bandagon their own. Because of that, my overall lean now is that Lough was good. His late late reveal was just because he thought he could fight it out by other means, and the reveal was a last minute safety net. A safety net which was left too late.

Jim and Bob, if you're out there, stay where you are.

Lough also joke-claimed Roy earlier today, fwiw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I put my vote in round tea time but honestly can’t be sure. Round six-ish, I think.

• Advertisement

I hate no flip games.

Gut says that if Lough was telling the truth. If he was fishing for a counterclaim he left it way too late.

Then again, if he was just going for general chaos/confusion he did a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

deconduo wrote: »
    I hate no flip games.

Gut says that if Lough was telling the truth. If he was fishing for a counterclaim he left it way too late.

Looks like your gut is flip flopping

I dont see what would be gained from making that claim if he was good. He left it too late, so dont give the wolves the info.

I think it was a hail mary to maybe be spared (but probably not) and just leave us going over the claim / possibly getting the real player to reveal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just cos you claim to be an inanimate object, don't go throwing the weight of your pendulum about!

Also, BJ. Can't believe you were trying to wind me up? you guys are so cruel to me :mad:

I think I voted not long after this post. Not 100% sure of the time. I am also an hour ahead, so quoting this rather than someone saying my time is out!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Looks like your gut is flip flopping

Yup, I don't like being wrong.

Knowing there's no flips helps. Given he also joke-claimed Roy (and actually also hard claimed NRV later on), I'd be leaning on a wolf claim.

That role claim was AFTER I said that :rolleyes:

Well you said you read back, and based on the fact of no claim you were voting Lough. Did you completely miss BJ saying his pure Bull****?

PJ what time you vote pal?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yup, I don't like being wrong.

I use this game to get comfortable with being wrong....

• Advertisement

Claim 1 by Lough

Loughc wrote: »
    I'm a firm believer of the moto catch a wolf kill a wolf, why wait around for Roy to out himself just to say oh yea BOE is lying kill him.

Heck in that case... I'm Roy... Boe is a wolf. Kill him.

Claim 2 by Lough
    Oh Boe. Keep back peddling. He was Caught out lying but it’s ok it’s just for fun ;)

Please.

Honestly I don’t mind if I get lynched I’m a NRV never claimed to be anything more. I still think sweet Boe is a baddie and today’s antics confirmed that.

So I’m guessing all of his tasks posts were for fun too and not a baddie trying to win the first kill?

Claim 3 by Lough

Right folks as I’m on the way out. It’s time to come
    Out with it.

I’m Bob Holness. Admittedly I picked the wrong player this morning to go after and I’ve cost the village a captain.

Follow the players who jumped on me for no reason and Joe as well. He’s playing a game.

Bye for now. That’s been blockbusters.

Based on the above, I think we actually bagged a wolf folks.

THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. TONIGHT'S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED. THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY. Don't forget to tune in tomorrow morning for another exciting opportunity to win a prize!

For all interested, these were the correct answers:

a - Lucky
    b - Scarface
    c - Bugsy
    d - Machine Gun

Yay I got it right :D

Whatcha get?

Necro wrote: »
    Yay I got it right :D

Me too, mods forgot to pm me though

Pter wrote: »
    Whatcha get?

:( Nothing. Someone else obviously got the prize.

No sphere for me today folks. I wasn't around to compete this morning, but did manage to at least use google properly to submit a correct answer to tonight's competition.

I imagine that the prize-winners mightn't be jumping to reveal anyway, depending on their allegiance.

Still though, I would have expected a time limit and to have seen the effects of the morning prize by now.

Well you said you read back, and based on the fact of no claim you were voting Lough. Did you completely miss BJ saying his pure Bull****?

What are you talking about? I said lough was the only one who didn't do a claim. I missed that. I did see necro and bj's claims.
    PJ what time you vote pal?

I was the last to vote at 20:58

• Advertisement

PJ, duffman is referring to the below....

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ok guys.................

514QQ6GEE3L._SY300_.jpg

I cant keep this up. I could send LoughC to the gallows by telling you all hes evil and bad (something I think he is) but I can not be certain of his guilt.

This mornings role claim was a fake. Im not Michael Barrymore and Im not a three peak seer.

My plan was to get people talking and have some fun on an otherwise usual day 1.

The whole plan was when I felt like pushing Flushs button, as Jack did in a previous game. Then I created the idea from there.

I can confirm there are no tasks that i did, whether you believe me is another. I dont blam eyou if you dont.

So I still feel we got some talking and yeah im full of it. I dont know if Im on team catchphrase. Im just an NRV with no fear. Do what you want with me.

I still think LoughC is a baddie and thats where my vote is going. I could have sent him to the lynch myself if I continued my ruse. I didnt. Ill let you decide rather than make that call for you.

Loughc, its been fun. ;)

Advertisement