Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    You are all over the place this game Necro. I presume this is you building a case against me so I back off tomorrow.

We had better be getting more info out of that role claim if that's what you want.

The Countdown Clock is tired of the silly accusations of the Countdown Clock being all over the place.

The Countdown Clock works for good.

The Countdown Clock is not so sure Pter does.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Of course they can enter the quiz It's open to everyone who PMs the correct answer you silly goose

All contestants who pm the correct answer. Are chasers contestants?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Drumpot wrote: »
    Just to bump this.

Do we think that some wolves can enter the quiz?

Otherwise how is the game balanced? Surely some of the more experienced former mods would have a reasonable theory?

I can only assume that the quizzes are open to everyone. I'd say that anyone can win. Not sure why they wouldn't be able to win them.

You are all over the place this game Necro. I presume this is you building a case against me so I back off tomorrow.

We had better be getting more info out of that role claim if that's what you want.

The Countdown Clock wonders why Pter is so presumptuous neither he nor the Countdown Clock will die by munch tonight.

Necro wrote:
    The Countdown Clock works for good.

So what exactly have you done for good? Who did you vote for Necro? Lough was a good egg in your book before the lynch wasn't he?

We need something better out of you tomorrow pal. Someone more than loose claims and busy work to appear helpful.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote:
    The Countdown Clock wonders why Pter is so presumptuous neither he nor the Countdown Clock will die by munch tonight.

Tbh I think you are a wolf....but if I die, you will be lynched as a point of order.

If you aren't a wolf, wolves are happy to leave you and I tear strips out of each other.

So what exactly have you done for good? Who did you vote for Necro? Lough was a good egg in your book before the lynch wasn't he?

We need something better out of you tomorrow pal. Someone more than loose claims and busy work to appear helpful.

The Countdown Clock believes Lough was a wolf. The Countdown Clock also would like to point out there are a team of wolves and bussing a seemingly obvious one after not mentioning them most of the day would be an obvious move.

The Countdown Clock lays that accusation at Pter's feet.

The Countdown Clock also believes sullivlo and MrsFlushdraw are wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

In all fairness, I’d nearly think Sully wants to be lynched. Is there any bad role that’s sort of suicidal?

sullivlo wrote: »
    So who are top 3? Lough, Necro and qb?

Gather information

giphy.gif
    Okay. I have voted from those 3.

Integrate

tobias-funke-thunder.gif
    RIP Lough! Enjoy Christmas.

Endear yourself to your audience

tenor.gif?itemid=4513231
    Boards mod hat

Boom , then the bombshell

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Think I put my vote in round tea time but honestly can’t be sure. Round six-ish, I think.

I put my vote in at 6 on the dot

Tbh I think you are a wolf....but if I die, you will be lynched as a point of order.

If you aren't a wolf, wolves are happy to leave you and I tear strips out of each other.

The Countdown Clock does not compute points of order. The Countdown Clock deals in information provided to him by an online forum.

The Countdown Clock does not tear strips, The Countdown Clock has no fingers or teeth.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote:
    The Countdown Clock believes Lough was a wolf. The Countdown Clock also would like to point out there are a team of wolves and bussing a seemingly obvious one after not mentioning them most of the day would be an obvious move.

I explained why I went for Lough. You have a role claim that needs sorting. Sully was my strongest suss but was outside of the FFA top 3 and QB being on my FFA was based on BJ's task confirmation which was bs.

Voting within the FFA to deliver a likely wolf death was the right call.

Not allowing a CFD was the right call.

Flip flopping and talking Dr who with 20 mins to go was not.

If this is all you have on me, you are struggling.

Deflecting all day, emotional appeals to escape scrutiny and now twisting the facts. First trying to twist flushies posting time against mine, and now turning resisting a CFD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Drummie is suss. But this weird new guy is the sussiest of suss

Buzzzzz

Pointless counter > countdown clock

I explained why I went for Lough. You have a role claim that needs sorting. Sully was my strongest suss but was outside of the FFA top 3 and QB being on my FFA was based on BJ's task confirmation which was bs.

Voting within the FFA to deliver a likely wolf death was the right call.

Not allowing a CFD was the right call.

Flip flopping and talking Dr who with 20 mins to go was not.

If this is all you have on me, you are struggling.

Deflecting all day, emotional appeals to escape scrutiny and now twisting the facts. First trying to twist flushies posting time against mine, and now turning resisting a CFD.

The Countdown Clock believes Pter should look up the definition of deflection where he will now see his face.

Ah but you see I addressed all your points before I brought up the validity of your line of posits.

Deflection is moving things on to avoid having to do so.

Necro wrote:
    The Countdown Clock believes Pter should look up the definition of deflection where he will now see his face.

Which, now that I look again, this post is a good example of.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Drummie is suss. But this weird new guy is the sussiest of suss

The Countdown Clock does not compute the term new guy. The Countdown Clock wishes only deals in names processed through the online forum.

Ah but you see I addressed all your points before I brought up the validity of your line of posits.

Deflection is moving things on to avoid having to do so.

The Countdown Clock thinks Pter needs to change his tune as his attempts to kill the Clock have been thus far thwarted.

The Countdown Clock does not flip flop. The Countdown Clock voted within their FFA. The Countdown Clock does not need to self preserve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I feel a bullet may hit one of Pter or Necro soon! Can you ladies park whatever your differences are for a few hours at least! I'm starting to feel it's ****in staged at this stage

The Countdown clock is not the Peoples clock, drop the 3rd person please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    The Countdown Clock thinks Pter needs to change his tune as his attempts to kill the Clock have been thus far thwarted.

The Countdown Clock might want to stop referring to itself as the Countdown Clock lest something unfortunate happen to it.

IMG_4790-600x450.jpg

Barney92 wrote: »
    I can only assume that the quizzes are open to everyone. I'd say that anyone can win. Not sure why they wouldn't be able to win them.

I havent forgotten you

The countdown clock is half man, half cock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Drumpot wrote: »
    Just to bump this.

Do we think that some wolves can enter the quiz?

Otherwise how is the game balanced? Surely some of the more experienced former mods would have a reasonable theory?

Why would you assume the wolves can’t enter the quiz? I’ve been working on the assumption that they can

Barney92 wrote: »
    The Countdown Clock might want to stop referring to itself as the Countdown Clock lest something unfortunate happen to it.

IMG_4790-600x450.jpg

Empty threat.

You'd never fit the countdown clock in your well.

Can't help but feel that Lough actually might be a captain sent to the gallows, and just handled his reveal poorly.

In terms of his earlier reveal about Roy, hell, Drumpot claimed Blankety Blank as a joke and no one lost their minds. That Roy 'claim' was a complete throwaway comment.

The NRV claim - Not throwaway, but could be still trying to keep his RV status hidden and hoping not to be put in a position to reveal so early in game.

People saying he revealed too late - Guarantee you, if he had have revealed earlier others still would have found a reason to lol and shoot him down. The fact that he revealed late gives possible wolves the chance to go 'he was bad, case closed'.

Fine, we can consider him whatever for now, but be it tomorrow or in a couple of days, the truth will come to light eventually. In which case, today's posts will become more useful...

If Lough was good - Who lead the hunt on him? Who then sought to outright label him a wolf in the aftermath? Who got their vote in early, who waited until quite late to see how thread sentiment was swaying? Who voted for Lough after the FFA results?

If Lough was bad - Who went out of their way to defend Lough? Who stayed away from the debate and Lough altogether?

I think that will be an important vote to look back on later when surviving players get more information. It was some wagon. Now it doesn't have to mean it was lined with wolves, there could be inactive villagers voting according to FFAs. Still though, suspect wagon. It can't be full of super sleuths who bagged a wolf on day one. I don't honestly believe that the majority of those voters voted Lough because they genuinely thought he was a wolf.

We may as well move on for now, but I'm a bit concerned that we could be down a captain and I'm not as eager as others to so quickly consider Lough a wolf hung. Look at what some of you deemed insane timing with my seer reveal in the last game, it didn't mean it was bullshít though.

tritium wrote: »
    Why would you assume the wolves can’t enter the quiz? I’ve been working on the assumption that they can

Simples. Drummie is a wolf trying play simples for villy cred.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    The countdown clock is half man, half cock

The Countdown Clock can assure Uriel that its appendages are ginormous.

Advertisement