Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

duffman13 wrote:
    I feel a bullet may hit one of Pter or Necro soon! Can you ladies park whatever your differences are for a few hours at least! I'm starting to feel it's ****in staged at this stage

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I havent forgotten you

Oh no

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Drumpot wrote: »
    In all fairness, I’d nearly think Sully wants to be lynched. Is there any bad role that’s sort of suicidal?

Gather information

giphy.gif

Integrate

tobias-funke-thunder.gif

Endear yourself to your audience

tenor.gif?itemid=4513231

Boom , then the bombshell

giphy.gif

I was just checking in to say that I had voted, that I had followed from the ffa, and then expressed my sympathies to a fallen contestant.

As trit said earlier, damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

I’m happy to answer any questions or accusations by the way. But all that’s there is:
    - you bolding some of my post
    - rice cake pocketing you to bus me
    - baseless accusations thrown at me by various people with nothing to back it up

Ask questions. Happy to explain any of my posts.

-

And please, ignore my mod posts in the context of the game. I was acting on reported posts and both boards mods are active in the game so trying to be as transparent as possible. I’d appreciate if they were discounted from my game posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Can't help but feel that Lough actually might be a captain sent to the gallows, and just handled his reveal poorly.

In terms of his earlier reveal about Roy, hell, Drumpot claimed Blankety Blank as a joke and no one lost their minds. That Roy 'claim' was a complete throwaway comment.

The NRV claim - Not throwaway, but could be still trying to keep his RV status hidden and hoping not to be put in a position to reveal so early in game.

People saying he revealed too late - Guarantee you, if he had have revealed earlier others still would have found a reason to lol and shoot him down. The fact that he revealed late gives possible wolves the chance to go 'he was bad, case closed'.

Fine, we can consider him whatever for now, but be it tomorrow or in a couple of days, the truth will come to light eventually. In which case, today's posts will become more useful...

If Lough was good - Who lead the hunt on him? Who then sought to outright label him a wolf in the aftermath? Who got their vote in early, who waited until quite late to see how thread sentiment was swaying? Who voted for Lough after the FFA results?

If Lough was bad - Who went out of their way to defend Lough? Who stayed away from the debate and Lough altogether?

I think that will be an important vote to look back on later when surviving players get more information. It was some wagon. Now it doesn't have to mean it was lined with wolves, there could be inactive villagers voting according to FFAs. Still though, suspect wagon. It can't be full of super sleuths who bagged a wolf on day one. I don't honestly believe that the majority of those voters voted Lough because they genuinely thought he was a wolf.

We may as well move on for now, but I'm a bit concerned that we could be down a captain and I'm not as eager as others to so quickly consider Lough a wolf hung. Look at what some of you deemed insane timing with my seer reveal in the last game, it didn't mean it was bullshít though.

I'm on board with this, discrepancy on the voting times aswell. Also felt if he was a wolf there was some bussing going on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The Countdown Clock requests a backroom so it can continue to speak in the third person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

tritium wrote: »
    Why would you assume the wolves can’t enter the quiz? I’ve been working on the assumption that they can

It says contestants can enter the quiz.

I asked earlier about the chasers roles in the show. I haven’t seen it so wasn’t sure if they are contestants or sort of hosts.

Necro wrote: »
    The Countdown Clock can assure Uriel that its appendages are ginormous.

Necro, I mean sorry, Countdown Clock...is this change in posting style part of your assignment as a clock?

Or is it just a bit of craic?

Rice cake :D

Necro, I mean sorry, Countdown Clock...is this change in posting style part of your assignment as a clock?

Or is it just a bit of craic?

The Countdown Clock does not register changes in posting style. The Countdown Clock plays to find wolves... and for fun.

Pter wrote: »
    Rice cake :D

I’m hungry and ricicles aren’t on sale anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sullivlo wrote: »
    I’m hungry and ricicles aren’t on sale anymore

Many here believe youre hungry for villagers.

No problem doing a dive on Sully's posts tomorrow. But for now, sleepy time.

Night all!

Pter wrote: »
    No problem doing a dive on Sully's posts tomorrow. But for now, sleepy time.

Night all!

The Countdown Clock assures you that will be a quick dive

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I put my vote in at 6 on the dot

I’ll be honest, I didn’t note the time. I feel I put it in round when I was preparing dinner but I didn’t note the time specifically

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I didn’t note the time. I feel I put it in round when I was preparing dinner but I didn’t note the time specifically

The Countdown Clock wishes to advise Lord TSC on proper time management. The Countdown Clock is here to assist you in that manner.

Public service announcement: whoever has bullets, please shoot the countdown clock.

Public service announcement: whoever has bullets, please shoot the countdown clock.

The Countdown Clock notes your emotion.

The Countdown Clock does not register changes in posting style. The Countdown Clock plays to find wolves... and for fun.

Well, suddenly posting in the third person is a change in posting style.

I was just wondering was it the next progression for the Countdown Clock, something you have to do in order to unlock your power.

T'was just a bit of fun so.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Monday Night Lynch Votes:
    LoughC (8) – Deconduo, Fixxxer, beakerjoe, quickbeam, Lord TSC, MrsFlushdraw, Pter, Partyjungle
    Sullivlo (3) – Tritium, Rikand, Necro
    Beakerjoe (2) – LoughC, Drumpot
    Quickbeam (2) – Bounty Hunter, Duffman13
    Fixxxer (1) – Barney92
    Necro (1) – Sullivlo
    Partyjungle (1) – Stu Redman
    Lord TSC (1) - Uriel

DID NOT VOTE – Sinbad311
    FFA Results Day 1:

Results:

Loughc 9
    QB 7
    Necro 6
    Sully 5
    Beakerjoe 4
    Drumpot 3
    Barney 2
    Rikand 1
    Fixxer 1
    Lord TSC 1
    Pter 1
    Flushy 1
    Bounty Hunter 1
    partyjungle 1

So looks like, myself, QB and Lough are up for the chop.

Bollocks.

Player Name Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3
    Pter Necro Sully Quickbeam
    Necro Sully Quickbeam Drumpot
    Beakerjoe Loughc Barney
    Loughc Rikand Beakerjoe Fixxxer
    Bounty Hunter Quickbeam Loughc Barney
    Uriel Necro Quickbeam Lord TSC
    Sully Necro Pter Beakerjoe
    tritium Quickbeam Sully Loughc
    fixxxer Loughc
    Flushy Beakerjoe Quickbeam Loughc
    Lord TSC Loughc Necro Flushy
    Rikand Loughc Sully Necro
    Quickbeam Loughc Necro Sully
    duffman13 Quickbeam Bounty Hunter Drumpot
    deconduo Loughc
    Stu Redman partyjungle Beakerjoe Drumpot

Just for reference

Well, suddenly posting in the third person is a change in posting style.

I was just wondering was it the next progression for the Countdown Clock, something you have to do in order to unlock your power.

T'was just a bit of fun so.

• Advertisement

The Countdown Clock also notes sullivlo not responding to the Clocks accusations yet calling for the vigilante to shoot the Clock.

The Countdown Clock has noted this matter also.

Beaker are you going to add anything else or just say that you've not forgotten about me?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Beaker are you going to add anything else or just say that you've not forgotten about me?

He's probably in bed.

And yes, I'm abandoning the third person. For now anyways.

And I'm also off to bed. Must steel myself for the pain coming my way tomorrow.

And I'm not talking about the game. I'm off to the dentist :(

He's probably in bed.

And yes, I'm abandoning the third person. For now anyways.

I thought he probably was, but thought I'd leave it here for him whenever he sees it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

And I'm also off to bed. Must steel myself for the pain coming my way tomorrow.

And I'm not talking about the game. I'm off to the dentist :(

Have fun with the drill

What accusations? As I said - happy to answer any accusations, but nothing beyond fluff has been thrown my direction.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

With regards vote timing due to time difference I always vote way earlier than most of you so generally check where I am and deduce that the earlier someone voted the closer to my side they will probably be.

Didn’t vote for him but far more than needed did so loughc is gone. I’m leaning wolf still and think he made the last second reveal to confuse the village and hope a counter / priest claim could be drawn out (which shouldn’t happen this early) as a result. That said it is possible that at the last second he decided to give the village his information as he thought he’d die but if that was the case he’d have been more likely to reveal earlier imo.

Had thought beaker might be self resolving but he still did some very tasky posts and could have even gotten a captain to waste a protect on him (if he’s bad) in doing so I’m not sure where to place him.

Just remembered there was a warning about disruption to boards around this time. Had hoped I might be more active today but that could put a stop to that.

Including myself we need more from several posters so that today does not once again become dominated by pter and a supposed clock

• Advertisement

Just remembered there was a warning about disruption to boards around this time. Had hoped I might be more active today but that could put a stop to that.

... and we are back!

Advertisement