Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

And we are back

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif?itemid=9608337

Just remembered there was a warning about disruption to boards around this time. Had hoped I might be more active today but that could put a stop to that.

Including myself we need more from several posters so that today does not once again become dominated by pter and a supposed clock

I would also prefer this but I'm not going to stay quiet when someone attempts to smear my good name and the name of the clock.

On a side note I'll also be AFK from about 11am or so. Dentist appointment :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

testing-123-image.png

Only two posts to catch up on??? Can someone see if that clock is okay? Did it run out of batteries?

• Advertisement

Only two posts to catch up on??? Can someone see if that clock is okay? Did it run out of batteries?

*Waves*

You'll be pleased to hear the clock will not be as active today due to a date with Dr. Dentist

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Hey Milhouse and Lisa

tenor.gif?itemid=5232658

Lisa needs braces, dental plan

Youve all of yesterday to catch up on since you have contributed zero to the village.

Unless you have caught up. I expect some opinions on players in that case.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Youve all of yesterday to catch up on since you have contributed zero to the village.

Hey, hey beaker - guess who won the competition last night ;)

Necro wrote: »
    Hey, hey beaker - guess who won the competition last night ;)

The people's clock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mo'ning all.

The people's clock?

If you smell....

What The Clock

Is Cookin.

JevoGJh.gif

We never found out who won yesterday mornings prize

Can I ask you about your supposed plan? If your saying it was all to get people talking, would you not consider that it may have got us talking about the wrong thing. If you indeed are not a wolf nor your faux reveal you know that villagers could have gone just as hard on you as non villagers right? and in doing so not focus on other potential wolves.

I've always been leaning to believing you but if you were a wolf you would have distracted the village pretty well for a day with that so I really don't know what to make of you.

People seemed very suspicious of Barney yesterday. Was it all based on his opening post?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Gah! Got to catch up on last night's posts at least but won't be around much in the day until evening. Stoopid Boards!

(Hope at least it sorted the Glitch in which case down time might be worth it.)

We never found out who won yesterday mornings prize

Twas either a wolf or a roled player not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

I am neither of those people (well, a roled player NOT wanting to draw attention to themselves)

If I am ever going to have a chance in one of the quizzes it'll be this one, their timing doesn't fit when im awake and not at work very well outside of Tuesday.

Can I ask you about your supposed plan? If your saying it was all to get people talking, would you not consider that it may have got us talking about the wrong thing. If you indeed are not a wolf nor your faux reveal you know that villagers could have gone just as hard on you as non villagers right? and in doing so not focus on other potential wolves.

I've always been leaning to believing you but if you were a wolf you would have distracted the village pretty well for a day with that so I really don't know what to make of you.

People seemed very suspicious of Barney yesterday. Was it all based on his opening post?

It was day 1 what else could we be talking about? What did I distract from? It was day 1 FFS

Will I be honest or will I try to appease you...

You're gonna be left wanting. Not a hope I'm going through day 1 again. Life is too short. I skimmed the vast majority of yesterday's fluff. If you remember from playing with me before, I hate day 1. Pure nonsense from all angles with a sliver of insight if your lucky.

If you think that doesn't help the village, you'd be right. But yourself, pter and necro posting an insane amount doesn't help the village either. There's a happy medium.

It was day 1 what else could we be talking about? What did I distract from? It was day 1 FFS

Probably distracted from me and Pter arging all day. And that STILL happened :pac:

• Advertisement

Twas either a wolf or a roled player not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

I am neither of those people (well, a roled player NOT wanting to draw attention to themselves)

So you consider yourself a NRV despite being a clock because you've not been given anything you can do?

It's a weird role to claim but reminds me of things like Steven King in his own game previously, maybe the countdown clock is only needed in certain situations.

Im as sick as a dog and busy as flip in work all day. I shall post when i can, but i cant promise it will make sense, nor can i put in as much effort as i usually do.

Well im not a wolf and would not have wanted discussion focused on me no matter what day it is as if it is focused elsewhere I know that there is at least a chance it may be on a baddie.

So you consider yourself a NRV despite being a clock because you've not been given anything you can do?

It's a weird role to claim but reminds me of things like Steven King in his own game previously, maybe the countdown clock is only needed in certain situations.

Well I consider myself a roled player with a power that may or may not be useful.

But one who doesn't give two hoots about drawing attention to themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Quiet morning due to boards being down I guess. Curious who’s winning the quizzes and what the prizes are: seems unlikely wolves would win them both unless there’s a speed element or something, in which case their team element may be a big help

Pter wrote: »
    Im as sick as a dog and busy as flip in work all day. I shall post when i can, but i cant promise it will make sense, nor can i put in as much effort as i usually do.

So you're saying we don't have to do this roundabout argument today?

giphy.gif

tritium wrote: »
    Quiet morning due to boards being down I guess. Curious who’s winning the quizzes and what the prizes are: seems unlikely wolves would win them both unless there’s a speed element or something, in which case their team element may be a big help

The Countdown Clock won last night's quiz. Not gonna reveal what the prize the Clock won was though.

I've a feeling a wolf won at least one. Can't see that info being shared on thread if they did and we haven't had anyone even (seriously at least I think) threatening anyone with a gun (or similar prize) for example.

So you're saying we don't have to do this roundabout argument today?

giphy.gif

I honestly dont have the energy. I was ded by the end of the night last night. And i cant call in sick, so work has to get my attention today (assuming i survive munch).

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    I honestly dont have the energy. I was ded by the end of the night last night. And i cant call in sick, so work has to get my attention today (assuming i survive munch).

Hey I ain't complaining. I'm bored yanking your chain anyways. There's 17 other players to annoy still.

Advertisement