Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    The Countdown Clock won last night's quiz. Not gonna reveal what the prize the Clock won was though.

I wouldn't pre munch (maybe you can protect yourself) but why reveal winning pre munch? does it not make you more of a target? I wouldn't have thought youd be hit cos no offense you could be considered a distraction to the village if a villager, as you can be the focus of discussion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I wouldn't pre munch (maybe you can protect yourself) but why reveal winning pre munch? does it not make you more of a target? I wouldn't have thought youd be hit cos no offense you could be considered a distraction to the village if a villager, as you can be the focus of discussion.

It doesn't matter what you think! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

In Studio 1 a riveting game of The Chase was in progress. The next contestant nervously approached the podium to face the Chasers. He valiantly answered as many questions as possible in the allotted time and pulled ahead to a good lead. When it came to the Chasers turn though they steamrolled through the questions and caught up with the unfortunate contestant with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Therefore, Tritium, you have been caught by the Chasers and have been ELIMINATED.

Meanwhile…..
    Over in Studio 2, the contestants gathered around the podium to play, nerves were high and questions were tough. Suddenly, someone gives Anne the wrong answer to a question. They make things worse by joking with Anne when she grills them. In disgust, she rolls her eyes and turns away.

Bounty Hunter, you are the Weakest Link and have been ELIMINATED. Goodbye.”

Contestants, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio

Don't forget to tune in at 10.15am this morning for the next round of Deal or No Deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Bluff, double bluff, triple bluff maybe :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

It doesn't matter what you think! :pac:

Was hoping my thoughts may get you to elaborate and sway concerns but sure. Good / bad, I dunno, just Necro.

• Advertisement

Was hoping my thoughts may get you to elaborate and sway concerns but sure. Good / bad, I dunno, just Necro.

:) I was in fact quoting the Rock...

But it don't matter now, I guess.

Lol everyone is afraid to post cos of Lord's analysis yesterday :pac:

tritium wrote: »
    Bluff, double bluff, triple bluff maybe :)

Shush children, you're dead now. Go towards the white light (deadroom)

(Which, by the way only focused on post munch) Pre munch is normally when the wolfies are about and posting)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

5 mins to go!

questionmark.png?w=840

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Will I be honest or will I try to appease you...

You're gonna be left wanting. Not a hope I'm going through day 1 again. Life is too short. I skimmed the vast majority of yesterday's fluff. If you remember from playing with me before, I hate day 1. Pure nonsense from all angles with a sliver of insight if your lucky.

If you think that doesn't help the village, you'd be right. But yourself, pter and necro posting an insane amount doesn't help the village either. There's a happy medium.

This is weak man. You don’t have to look at my posts, or Pters or Necros to at least do some research into solving who are wolves or not.

You could look at someone sports in isolation at least. Even when I’m pushed for time, I still try read back in order to grasp whats going on a little.

This is weak man. You don’t have to look at my posts, or Pters or Necros to at least do some research into solving who are wolves or not.

You could look at someone sports in isolation at least. Even when I’m pushed for time, I still try read back in order to grasp whats going on a little.

If you hate Day 1, why dont you do something to change it. Challenge someone, make it interesting, create a buzz.....

Ive no fear, Fearless Joe they call me.

beakerjoe wrote: »

If you hate Day 1, why dont you do something to change it. Challenge someone, make it interesting, create a buzz.....

No Boards and no Beer make beaker go something something

No Boards and no Beer make beaker go something something

Go Crazy............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So Necro are we going to find out anything about this there prize? Or did you being a clock prevent you from using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Copying and pasting from somewhere?

466390.jpg
    Deal or No Deal Day 2 begins and here is your first question. Just answer the question below and PM your answer to the WerewolfGM account. The winner will be notified by PM.
    All players are eligible to enter and win the quiz.

Q. Alphabetically (by surname), who is the 20th person on a list of US Presidents?

The quizline will close at 10.30 precisely. NO DISCUSSION OF THE ANSWER IS PERMITTED ON THE THREAD.

Barney92 wrote: »
    So Necro are we going to find out anything about this there prize? Or did you being a clock prevent you from using it?

As soon as the quiz is over, Im gunning for you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Boards is only back for me now so checking in while I can.

Necro, assuming you are actually a clock, do you have any idea when your count down ends?

Cant see any threatening posts by Trit. Or BH as I type this while catching up. Possible wolves just going after good players on absence of other information to go on.

Nope, I'd prefer not to reveal the prize until the time is right.

I can hint though...

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Necro, assuming you are actually a clock, do you have any idea when your count down ends?

I do not.

Or maybe the prize was a:

tenor.gif?itemid=10076537

Nope, I'd prefer not to reveal the prize until the time is right.

I can hint though...

giphy.gif

Unless they are handing out guns in every box, you ain't got a gun!

duffman13 wrote: »
    Unless they are handing out guns in every box, you ain't got a gun!

Keep reading duffers :D

Necro
    Bj
    Pter

Wolves leading the village in a merry dance?

Necro
    Bj
    Pter

As fun as that team would be, nope. Not me anyways.

Necro
    Bj
    Pter

We are the village Too Cool..........Necro is the big Kish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

As soon as the quiz is over, Im gunning for you

Fire ahead when ready. I've been waiting since last night.

Fire ahead when ready. I've been waiting since last night.

Thats nice, I like to sleep

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Glad to know I’m having an impact on the game anyway then :p

Morning all. Hadn’t really bugger all noted about BH or Trit tbh. A slight wolf lean on BH but that was about it. Anyone want to ponder why they were taken? Role hunting presumable? Felt Virt was targeted yesterday for tactical reasons anyway.

That Necro (with his clock claim) and Beaker (for his general play) seemed to survive is curious, though with Beaker, I’d imagine it’s cause the wolves could be enjoying the chaos he brought yesterday. Plus if Virt WAS tactical, why ditch that tactic today?

Advertisement