Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Drumpot wrote: »
    Somewhere between you, BJ and Necro

mrjnho8mi1n01.gif

While I like the gif, what's the evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Jack Moore wrote: »
    She’s clearly playing a wolf

And to answer your questions:
    Didn’t believe lough
    Don’t believe necro
    Don’t believe beaker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Ok sully just made a good point

Peter has claimed a very powerful thing
    Immunity from lynch
    If I had that I wouldn’t claim it

However if I had two lives I would want to prepare the ground so if I was lynched and didn’t die I had an excuse

duffman13 wrote: »
    So is Beaker

Has he given us his peeks yet ?

Ok so the vig can eliminate three but early beforethe game gets clearer
    I like that mechanic

I suggest we ask peter to explain why he told us he had immunity from lynch

Pter ? What’s the logic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Has he given us his peeks yet ?

He doesn't have any apparently.

Barney92 wrote: »
    He doesn't have any apparently.

What ?
    I thought he did a task and win some peeks

Immunity from lynch

However if I had two lives I would want to prepare the ground so if I was lynched and didn’t die I had an excuse

That's a good point about Pter and it would be good if he explained but I didn't see Sully make that point. Did I miss something? Or did Sully make a different good point?

What ?
    I thought he did a task and win some peeks

He then went back on that and said he never actually had any peeks.

Here you go Jack
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ok guys.................

514QQ6GEE3L._SY300_.jpg

I cant keep this up. I could send LoughC to the gallows by telling you all hes evil and bad (something I think he is) but I can not be certain of his guilt.

This mornings role claim was a fake. Im not Michael Barrymore and Im not a three peak seer.

My plan was to get people talking and have some fun on an otherwise usual day 1.

The whole plan was when I felt like pushing Flushs button, as Jack did in a previous game. Then I created the idea from there.

I can confirm there are no tasks that i did, whether you believe me is another. I dont blam eyou if you dont.

So I still feel we got some talking and yeah im full of it. I dont know if Im on team catchphrase. Im just an NRV with no fear. Do what you want with me.

I still think LoughC is a baddie and thats where my vote is going. I could have sent him to the lynch myself if I continued my ruse. I didnt. Ill let you decide rather than make that call for you.

Loughc, its been fun. ;)

• Advertisement

Here you go Jack

Thanks barney
    I was looking at beakers posts and I noticed something
    He believed lough was evil
    He called him a name when he came out at the end
    Yet he believes him now

Beaker how come you believe lough now but didn’t then

That's a good point about Pter and it would be good if he explained but I didn't see Sully make that point. Did I miss something? Or did Sully make a different good point?

She asked if peter was making a role claim when he said that he not die in the lybch, the role is question would be the beast

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Immunity from lynch

From a villager stand point, would you not tell people immediately, so that if the village does decide to hang you at some point, the village can have a back up plan prepared, rather than the vote falling on someone random in second place?

Surely having two lives and NOT warning the village before hand would be dangerous too? If that was the prize, it's absolutely a double edged sword.

It's also surely a claim that could be immediately invalidated by someone else coming out going "Lads, he's lying, I won, and have a prize which is X".

He then went back on that and said he never actually had any peeks.

Ok but he did a task?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    Anywho, I'm off to the dentist.

Fun times.

Lol. Imin the dentist too.

Sully still a wolf I think.

More reads to come when I get home in a few hours. Today will be even quieter than yesterday though as it's working out. Boards being down this morning was not good for me

Ok but he did a task?

Well he said that he did a task. He got people involved in three different game shows. That may have actually been a task or it may have been completely made up to try and give background to his claim.

Ok but he did a task?

I presume he won the quiz earlier this morning on the american presidents

Lord TSC wrote: »
    From a villager stand point, would you not tell people immediately, so that if the village does decide to hang you at some point, the village can have a back up plan prepared, rather than the vote falling on someone random in second place?

Surely having two lives and NOT warning the village before hand would be dangerous too? If that was the prize, it's absolutely a double edged sword.

It's also surely a claim that could be immediately invalidated by someone else coming out going "Lads, he's lying, I won, and have a prize which is X".

Yes in my theory he would have to have won or know who won the prize
    The prize would be something less good and could be held by him or by another wolf

I asked him to explain his reasoning btw I didn’t as you to explain his reasoning
    Unless you are sure he’s good you should let these things resolve
    Few reasons mainly that if he turns out to be anwolf you’ve just hurt yourself

Could be invalidated if the real prize winner wasn't a wolf.

No peter or one of the wolves won that

• Advertisement

No peter or one of the wolves won that
    Test (is boatds being wierd)

Mybposts are acting up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Few reasons mainly that if he turns out to be anwolf you’ve just hurt yourself

Sure, but....that's the game, right :pac:

For what it’s worth

I have no idea about lough it seems soo wrong that he role claimed last second and wasn’t lying but it may just be an annoyed player

I think necro is a messer and is good
    I think beaker is a messer and I don’t know

I think I peter should answer my question

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I won this mornings quiz.

I got to pick 3 boxes from 17.

I picked 3 (1,2 & 3).

Mods told me my prize was immunity from the lynch. That if i am picked as lynch target, the person in 2nd will die instead of me.

Im not the beast, im not claiming a role; im claiming i won immunity from lynch.

Sure, but....that's the game, right :pac:

Wellbtge game is to ask each other questions and gauge tone and see who seems consistent

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im revealing all this, by the way, as if i were to be lynched and someone else died, it would cause mass panic.

I dont see how this prize can verify me as good (im pretty certain it cant), and i dont see how this prize tallies with The Beast's power.

If you want to make sure i actually did get that prize, then we should coordinate the lynch so that i finish top and whomever you actually want to kill (sully or necro) finishes second.

But all that will do is verify that i wont the prize.

Pter wrote: »
    Im revealing all this, by the way, as if i were to be lynched and someone else died, it would cause mass panic.

I dont see how this prize can verify me as good (im pretty certain it cant), and i dont see how this prize tallies with The Beast's power.

If you want to make sure i actually did get that prize, then we should coordinate the lynch so that i finish top and whomever you actually want to kill (sully or necro) finishes second.

But all that will do is verify that i wont the prize.

I defo don’t want to kill necro he’s soo nrv it’s inbeliveable

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

duffman13 wrote: »
    Bjs copy and paste job, should I just pop him? He's been a hindrance since yesterday IMO! I still don't like QB being still in the game, Necro and this clock rubbish, Lough went rather peacefully bar bickering with BJ. I'm gonna have to reread and I hate rereading :(

Pop me please, give the village a confimed goodie and the priest some info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

fixxxer wrote: »
    While I like the gif, what's the evidence?
    Could be invalidated if the real prize winner wasn't a wolf.

Or the wolves won the prize and they use this knowledge to protect the beast. I mean if the wolves win the prize then the village doesn’t know what it is. Perfect way to hide a beast life...

It’s not dynamite but it’s why I kept asking if People felt that the wolves could enter the quiz and few people engaged. Particularly the most active posters to date which is why I find all three suspect.

I came up with a captain strategy tha Necro quickly shot down and nobody else bothered to really engage much about. Necro has his “split into 3” group strategy and Pter went straight for him but sort of ran out of wind for some reason.

Look at the three top FFAs last night and look who got the most votes. They don’t match. I posted a summary of the ffas and vote results and Necro/Pter/Bj aren’t even interested in seeing if there’s much to be gained from it. Why do FFAs if you aren’t going to use the information ?

Pter insisting we all reveal our targets was odd and also supposedly a “village” plan to make sure we didn’t change votes. But Sulli (blend in with the crowd) and others were happy to go along for the ride without any real challange in Their reasons.

Advertisement