Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im not quite sure on your read, Strong town read?

Id like a full village read list from Stu and see what he commits to.

He could be an SK thats trying to be a good villager, yet careful enough not to piss off the wolves. He could be a wolf.

You seem too eager to give him a strong town lean. Id keep him at unknown, slight bad lean.

Ive been getting the sense hes trying to pocket me, maybe Im self abosorbed.

Light to moderately strong. I think he's game solving tbh. He could be all of those things you mentioned, but he could also be a villager. I feel he's more likely to be a villager than a wolf, but there are a few things that give me a bit of pause.

I don't get the sense of him trying to pocket you at all he's been challenging you since you claimed tbf to him.

That being said, I think a full village read list from Stu would be a good call.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necro wrote: »
    Now, there's something strange about this, and it's probably the thing I like least so far. Stu likes to explain his reads a lot, so his light shading of Drumpot without further elaboration seems out of character. Need to keep an eye on it I think, also I'm probably going to check back as Drummer and Stu I don't think have interacted much.

I couldnt agree more, Stu is very detailed usualy based on previosu games..... Hes not committing here.

This has alerted me

Light to moderately strong. I think he's game solving tbh. He could be all of those things you mentioned, but he could also be a villager. I feel he's more likely to be a villager than a wolf, but there are a few things that give me a bit of pause.

I don't get the sense of him trying to pocket you at all he's been challenging you since you claimed tbf to him.

Are you a fcuking weather man now? Michael Fish?

Seriously though, he keeps trying to give me the benefit of the doubt a little too much this game for my liking. He goes into "well he beaker and he could be a wolf, a known liar etc......... but then throws in "I dont want to judge him" either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Right **** it, I'm shooting one of QB, Sully or BJ in the next hour! You can take that as my #FFA2 aswell!

I'm leaning BJ at this point

QB never left my radar so stick with my original thoughts and shoot her

Sully doesn't sit right at all with me, probably between the other two for the bullet though!

We need some life in this game

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    Right **** it, I'm shooting one of QB, Sully or BJ in the next hour! You can take that as my #FFA2 aswell!

I'm leaning BJ at this point

QB never left my radar so stick with my original thoughts and shoot her

Sully doesn't sit right at all with me, probably between the other two for the bullet though!

We need some life in this game

Good luck with that :)

If I was shooting someone, Id go with Fixxxer.

Thats my 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Translation: "Lordy FFA'd be yesterday and I'm holding a grudge" :pac:

I couldn't have told you I was on your list! I know I had one vote, but I honestly had no idea who it was.

I apologize to you lovely players that I missed when I looked at people. It isn't that you are not important enough to get a mention, I didn't have anything really to say. But keep posting and the lucky contestant may get on my list.

I hope that makes you all a bit happier.

Thats my 2 cents.

Quiz question!

What rifle was used in the assassination of JFK?

I couldn't have told you I was on your list! I know I had one vote, but I honestly had no idea who it was.

I apologize to you lovely players that I missed when I looked at people. It isn't that you are not important enough to get a mention, I didn't have anything really to say. But keep posting and the lucky contestant may get on my list.

I hope that makes you all a bit happier.

Nope, i dont buy it

• Advertisement

Thats my 2 cents.

Hang on before you answer the quiz question, why not QB?

Quiz question!

What rifle was used in the assassination of JFK?

You already mad eyour mind up about me, I get that. Good luck

Carcano Model 91/38 infantry rifle

Hang on before you answer the quiz question, why not QB?

Im happy with either, just Fixxer would be my bet.

I can say with ease that both are hiding something, I cant be sure either are wolves, but if Im a betting man Id go with Fixxxer as being more likely. Smells of wolf more so than QB

Must admit, I'm feeling a little left out of all this gunplay :pac:

Must admit, I'm feeling a little left out of all this gunplay :pac:

Im sure Duffers can help you out if you really want it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Me too Flushy, can't see me in your list.

No worries, have nothing to fear. Am more eager for you to read my posts for progress rather than 'Oh no, what will he find?'.

Sully you have contributed very little to helping us find a wolf. Many highly defensive posts, for instance that multi-quote yesterday with multiple uses of "Peek me, but it would be a waste of a peek"...things like that would raise my eyebrow.

My case against you is there to see since yesterday.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this series of events...

- You didn't suspect Beaker at first, he was the only read you made early yesterday evening and it was 'good'.
    - Beaker starts to poke at you since then.
    - Beaker suddenly is on your shít list.
    - I make some fair points about you yesterday.
    - You don't FFA me or vote for me yesterday.
    - I keep with my suspicions today.
    - Now I'm on the shítlist.

Is that about right?

Finally something I can respond to.

The multi quote was due to time constraints. I multi quoted, copied it into a document and built responses in.
    The “peek me” was in response to the ridiculous claim of bj - he was looking for candidates to peek. My name was in lots of FFAs so I wanted to clear my name.

As for not being helpful :( sorry.

FWIW:
    Necro - something dodgey. Can’t figure if the talking clock was a task or not.
    Pter - mad prize claim, looks to be covering himself in case he doesn’t die in a lynch.

Combination of necro and Pete and their lovers tiff would make me suspicious of both.

Quick was very... quick to engage with the countdown clock too.

Beaker - was only having fun with his role claim but I think there was more to it.

I’m suspicious of Rice cakes but I’m not sure if that’s just my bias because he was baiting me.

Drumpot also puzzles me - why make my post bold? Task?

Lovers tiff :pac:

sullivlo wrote: »
    Finally something I can respond to.

The multi quote was due to time constraints. I multi quoted, copied it into a document and built responses in.
    The “peek me” was in response to the ridiculous claim of bj - he was looking for candidates to peek. My name was in lots of FFAs so I wanted to clear my name.

As for not being helpful :( sorry.

FWIW:
    Necro - something dodgey. Can’t figure if the talking clock was a task or not.
    Pter - mad prize claim, looks to be covering himself in case he doesn’t die in a lynch.

Combination of necro and Pete and their lovers tiff would make me suspicious of both.

Quick was very... quick to engage with the countdown clock too.

Beaker - was only having fun with his role claim but I think there was more to it.

I’m suspicious of Rice cakes but I’m not sure if that’s just my bias because he was baiting me.

Drumpot also puzzles me - why make my post bold? Task?

Can you supply an FFA with rationale?

#ffa2
    Necro
    Pter
    Quickbeam

For reasons listed in previous post.

• Advertisement

Also can others please submit an FFA?

Good Lord... Stu is probably typing up the storm to end all storms to respond to my dive into his posts...

#ffa2
    Necro
    Pter
    Quickbeam

For reasons listed in previous post.

So QB was too quick to engage, what do you mean exactly and why is it wolfy?

Can you supply an FFA with rationale?

Posted below this post. Rationale from original post.

Good Lord... Stu is probably typing up the storm to end all storms to respond to my dive into his posts...

I hope hes typing up a convincing read list...... a decent FFA would also be nice....

So QB was too quick to engage, what do you mean exactly and why is it wolfy?

I am suspicious of necro and the clock. But iirc quick was the first to mention the clock - before necro. So it made me think task.

I am suspicious of necro and the clock. But iirc quick was the first to mention the clock - before necro. So it made me think task.

Nah I claimed it in my first post. QB was responding to that. See below.
    That's my role.... hmmm... suspicious start Virt..

Yes, I'm hard-claiming my role as the Countdown Clock. :D
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah. I'm the Countdown Clock. Oh, and so is my wife!

Virt mentione dit first, Necro claimed it then, QB rubbished it.... so maybe you should give better reasons for QB.

You know since she shes on your FFA for inaccurate reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ok I'm home now and have kind of caught up. But not really tbh. Speed reading and heavy cold aren't great combos.

I agree with what was said in Necros FFA except that he didn't put himself in there, but I won't hold that against him.

Sully still best target however. Then necro. Then the others necro FFAd.

I will fully admit this is my least considered FFA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh and BJ, the state, whereabouts and condition of my pants is none of your concern.

Advertisement