Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Drumpot wrote: »
    Imagine I’m a plain NRV..

Now look at these vague mentions of me, with little to no real explanation. I’ve tried to respond to anybody throwing shade on me but nobody actually wants to engage me on any capacity....

10Yb.gif

I hear ya drumbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Necro wrote: »
    Wanted to ask you about that.

Is yours Pter, sully, Lord?

That's the impression I got but wanted confirmation.

Mine is we vote peter or sully or lord
    And make peter win and then see who dies

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Now look at these vague mentions of me, with little to no real explanation. I’ve tried to respond to anybody throwing shade on me but nobody actually wants to engage me on any capacity....

10Yb.gif

The Sully defense

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro - posting some analysis a la Beaker of posters. Seems to be in a more game solvy mood today. I like it
    Fixxxer - wasn't convinced on some of their early play but I did like their responses to me, didn't react too much to me voting for them however. Might be a wolf trying to play it cool
    Beakerjoe - posting a lot of analysis on people today and my feeling on him is becoming stronger that he is good
    Sinbad311 Jack Moore - looked like he was trying to organise a village early one today which is good in my book
    LoughC lynched
    Quickbeam - I'm not quite sure on her, there have been a lot of posts that didn't add too much but you could say that about most of us I suppose. I don't think she was doing a task on day one, but hasn't been too involved today
    Tritium eliminated on Tuesday
    Rikand - I like the nickname rice cakes but haven't seen enough to make a strong judgement either way
    Virtanian eliminated on Monday
    Barney92
    Pter - sick today so less active
    Lord TSC - Jack thinks he's being too definite (I believe), I haven't got that sense off him yet, but then I don't have a sense of much here
    Sully - Was defensive about nothing but so was I. It was more the early excitement that faded rapidly that has stood out for me
    Deconduo - New player here that seems very clued in and amn't able to read one way or the other
    Uriel - has been relatively quiet and didn't really explain his FFA yesterday
    PJ - no idea really to be honest
    MrsFlushdraw no idea really to be honest
    Bounty Hunter eliminated on Tuesday
    Duffman13 - going to shoot someone soon apparently
    Stu Redman - I like their posts and they seem pretty logical and helping the village so reading as okay for now
    Drumpot - no idea really to be honest

I guess from that I'd have

#FFA2
    Fixxxer
    Uriel
    Sully

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So, these three FFAs:

Stu Redman partyjungle quickbeam sully/Rikand
    Flushy Uriel/Drumpot quickbeam sully
    beakerjoe fixxxer quickbeam Stu Redman/Flushy

How do people want me to weight them?

.5 each? 1 point each?

Just so I'm not accused of cooking the books later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The Sully defense

Look through my posts and at least confirm my responses and efforts to consistently try and discuss things

- quiz
    - captains
    - get clarification on things
    - respond to accusations

And look at who responds to me.. in short nobody really responds at all...

You don’t have to copy and paste all my posts but if you want to be fair then at least afford me the same scrutiny you did with others you have “cleared”.

Happy to answer any question on anything I’ve posted....

10Yb.gif

I’ll engage you

vzxM.gif

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="5102452" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.8190476190476192"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/eeyore-stripes-tigger-winnie-the-pooh-gif-5102452">Eeyore Stripes GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/eeyore-gifs">Eeyore GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script&gt;

In fairness to Pter he did say this:

Hey PJ, how is it exactly wasting time, it's a clock :pac:

Puns aside, I mean do you think I'm a wolf or is it just annoying you? Would prefer if you just came out and called me a wolf rather than it being 'a waste of time.'

Also your fixxxer thing, ha - that could be construed as TMI. Are you saying you're also a wolf getting by doing the bare minimum?

I'm flip flopping. I think your claim is bs. The timing of it alone is enough evidence. You decided to go with it for the lols and put a target on your back. The wolves didn't buy and kept you alive. Yet your keeping up the charade. At this point, its been a massive waste of time for the village. I think an nrv would consider coming clean so we can move onto something else.

I'm flip flopping. I think your claim is bs. The timing of it alone is enough evidence. You decided to go with it for the lols and put a target on your back. The wolves didn't buy and kept you alive. Yet your keeping up the charade. At this point, its been a massive waste of time for the village. I think an nrv would consider coming clean so we can move onto something else.

I’ve no targetvon my back as my name ain’t on the voting roster thingy

Am I immust ?

Look through my posts and at least confirm my responses and efforts to consistently try and discuss things

- quiz
    - captains
    - respond to accusations

You don’t have to copy and paste all my posts but if you want to be fair then at least afford me the same scrutiny you did with others you have “cleared”.

I want to ISO you Drumpot, but (similar but not as many as myself) - there's a lot of info there. And Stu's iso was only 32 posts at the time but nearly wiped me.

If there's a tomorrow for both of us I'll endeavour to read through what I can though.

Apart from the fart gifs :pac:

• Advertisement

Jack Moore wrote: »

Am I immust ?

A vote for Sinbad is a vote for Jack, I would presume. :D

Ah Parrot Jungle

My initial thoughts on you yesterday was bandwagoner wolf or perhaps a side of lazy villager.

Your vote yesterday was so throw way on Loughc. You may not be a wolf, but you just went with the flow on Lough, you didn’t seem to consider anyone else.

You make your case around day 1 being sh!ite. Fair enough, but it is still no excuse to throwaway your vote on the person who is headed to the gallows.

Your attitude hasn’t improved today

Weak? So be it. I don't care what you think. I don't think challenging someone would alleviate the volume of noise on day 1, when I couldn't keep up in the first place.

I dont like your day 1 game, but doenst mean your a wolf I suppose.

Toi be fair you could lobby the same phrase at me.

#ffa2

I might have to take off at 2:30pm for potentially the rest of the day. My thoughts so far.

Necro - this clock stuff is a waste of time for the village
    Fixxxer - similar posts to myself dare I say. stinks of a wolf getting by doing the bare minimum
    uriel - too quiet

So you can see why I dont like you and fixxer right
    How is fixxer and uriel easy targets?

Uriel hasnt been around, Necro is being hounded for his Clock schtick so its fairly easy to go with that flow and Fixxxer to be fair is more obvious IMO

I think theres better options. Though I do like how early you FFAd

Can I have a five person FFA :) (JOKE)

- quiz
    - captains
    - respond to accusations

Im trying to do as many as I can

So, these three FFAs:

Stu Redman partyjungle quickbeam sully/Rikand
    Flushy Uriel/Drumpot quickbeam sully
    beakerjoe fixxxer quickbeam Stu Redman/Flushy

How do people want me to weight them?

.5 each? 1 point each?

Just so I'm not accused of cooking the books later.

I want 1 point each. No half messaures

I agrre with this line if it is a ruse.

Trust me, I know ruses.

Fine seeing as beaker is the only one to respond, 1 point for each name on the FFA. I'll post up the FFAs and you can all argue about it then again.

Fine seeing as beaker is the only one to respond, 1 point for each name on the FFA. I'll post up the FFAs and you can all argue about it then again.

That is meant to read: Post up the FFAs at 7pm... etc, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Sully gets my vote and she gets it (heh) right now, for verification purposes.

Bed ahoy.

Im not quite sure on your read, Strong town read?

Id like a full village read list from Stu and see what he commits to.

He could be an SK thats trying to be a good villager, yet careful enough not to piss off the wolves. He could be a wolf.

You seem too eager to give him a strong town lean. Id keep him at unknown, slight bad lean.

Ive been getting the sense hes trying to pocket me, maybe Im self abosorbed.

This time yesterday it was a reveal hoax coming, now it's time to get the Stu fire burning. Looking into me is one thing, repeating my name in multiple posts all of a sudden close to lynch hints at an agenda. Really, as others not just Necro have said, I'm trying to help the village. Now that doesn't automatically clear me, but goes against your suggestion that I'm doing little.

You keep us in circles yesterday and in confusion about wtf is actually going on, then come out today to say that people weren't contributing enough. That's some game.

Plus you suggest I'm pocketing you, I'm the SK, and also not trying to piss off the wolves with my behaviour...

How are you so sure I'm not a wolf? Do you now who they are and that I haven't interacted with them yet? Is me pocketing you an attempt to not piss off the wolves? How do you know that I haven't pissed them off?

I'm fairly sure PJ is a wolf and have been working to that end. I reckon that might piss them off a bit.

That being said, I think a full village read list from Stu would be a good call.

:eek:

A pact was once signed that if Necro ever mentioned read lists again...

Gulp.

Well yeah, everyone has to chip in in a game with no seer. A complete read list will not be possible from me in the next few hours though.

Lads, I've honestly been chipping in and do feel strong about PJ. Beaker looking into me is welcome, because I'd be suspicious if he didn't. However, I feel something is more at play here now as Beaker alluding to me doing fúck all is disingenuous, and demanding a read list is a pressure play on another player.

Oh - And Duffman is vig?? Out of the options you presented Duffman, I'd suggest Sully or QB, but then that might be judged as me pushing Beaker further into my pocket.

Pter wrote: »
    Sully gets my vote and she gets it (heh) right now, for verification purposes.

Bed ahoy.

Pter, I havent read through Sullys posts....... sell me on her.

Same with Necro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

@barney - early excitement followed by silence was due to being called last minute to cover classes that I wasn’t due to cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

No. Bed.

Jack Moore wrote: »

Am I immust ?

uoTelHY.gif

This time yesterday it was a reveal hoax coming, now it's time to get the Stu fire burning. Looking into me is one thing, repeating my name in multiple posts all of a sudden close to lynch hints at an agenda. Really, as others not just Necro have said, I'm trying to help the village. Now that doesn't automatically clear me, but goes against your suggestion that I'm doing little.

Whoa, who said we were burning ya at the stake, very defensive. Dont deflect onto me buddy, regardless of what I did, Im asking you a question so you should just answer it if you've nothing to hide instead of playing the victim.

I think you can do more than your doing. Show me some reads of others, commit to some more than you have. Your more netural than I expect from you.

You're Stu Redman, a player who usually pokes holes and spots things way better. I think youre holding back.
    You keep us in circles yesterday and in confusion about wtf is actually going on, then come out today to say that people weren't contributing enough. That's some game.

This isnt about me, its about you. Defnisve when the finger is pointed at you

Plus you suggest I'm pocketing you, I'm the SK, and also not trying to piss off the wolves with my behaviour...

How are you so sure I'm not a wolf? Do you now who they are and that I haven't interacted with them yet? Is me pocketing you an attempt to not piss off the wolves? How do you know that I haven't pissed them off?

I'm fairly sure PJ is a wolf and have been working to that end. I reckon that might piss them off a bit

Im not sure, but sure Ive no fear in asking the question or accusing folk. I think your holding bcak for fear of ruffling feathers too much. Maybe Im wrong. But I just expect better from you. You usually read everyone, not cherry pick a few.

Well yeah, everyone has to chip in in a game with no seer. A complete read list will not be possible from me in the next few hours though.

Why not, surely you could have done this instead of defending yourself. Are you avoiding it?
    Lads, I've honestly been chipping in and do feel strong about PJ. Beaker looking into me is welcome

Tell that to the previous lines of your post, you're too defensive.

, because I'd be suspicious if he didn't. However, I feel something is more at play here now as Beaker alluding to me doing fúck all is disingenuous, and demanding a read list is a pressure play on another player.

And there it is..... the deflect. "its not me whos wolfy....its him". Seriously, I expect better from you.

Your paniced.

Still no FFAs from:

Fixxxer
    Quickbeam
    Rikand
    Lord TSC
    Uriel
    Drumpot
    Deconduo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My #FFA2 right now

1. Necro (and where my vote is likely going in) the countdown clock that isn’t counting down.
    2, MrsF, who made my list yesterday and has done nothing to allay those fears today. If anything, her read list was washy, and that she wouldn’t be honest about why I’m on it as a wolf lean only makes me more suspicious.
    3. Stu. Much as yesterday, 1 and 2 are my main fears. As was pointed out,Stu isn’t acting like Stu. But he’s way below Necro and a good bit below Flushy.

Stuncould well change by the deadline though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, seriously difficult to catch up today between classes, so massive and quick catch up just now when I got home.

@Jack, re your question earlier (welcome, btw):
    Lough - voted for him, think he's a wolf who tried to cause confusion while on the scaffold. I'm at about 80% on that.
    BJ - said from the start I thought he was either the seer as he said, or a NRV pulling something, but either way I thought then and still think he's team village.
    Necro - the question you asked was "do you believe them?" There's two questions hanging over Necro though. Is he good/bad and is he clock/not? I tend not to believe the clock thing, as it's not in the OP and there's no hint of the mods having secrets. I'm about 70% sure that that's a pisstake. As to whether he's good or bad, I really can't make up my mind on that. I had him on my FFA yesterday. I will withhold judgement on him for the minute, and won't be putting him on my FFA today, I don't think.

@BJ, aka Eamonn Andrews (or Michael Aspel for our younger viewers), I felt like I was on This Is Your Life with your reads. Was fun reading through and getting your thoughts. FWIW, I did want to get down to business and discuss the game early, but I'm not against fluff, as that's what makes the game fun, especially in a non-anon game where we know each other. It's posters who post nothing BUT fluff that bother me. Hope that explains any discrepancy between my calling out fluff but posting fluff at times too.

Stay tuned for FFAs, need to give a bit of thought to them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

BTW, if there's any specific questions anyone directed towards me during that day that I haven't answered, feel free to ask again as I missed them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

deconduo wrote: »
    Sully then PJ top of my lynch list. I promise to do an actual case for both of them when I get home.

Right home and on a real computer. Time to do this. Starting with PJ because its short and quick:
    Beaker was never on my **** list.

This is irrelevant to how vapid your reasoning for your ffa is. You've loosely outlined how I got on it, what about the other two? You are talking **** for the sake it. You are trying to appear useful.

There is nothing of substance in the first half of your posts and that's what your ffa is based on. I feel like you're talking ****e for the sake of it. +1 suss points to stu

Yet here are PJ's full of substance FFAs:
    #ffa2

I might have to take off at 2:30pm for potentially the rest of the day. My thoughts so far.

Necro - this clock stuff is a waste of time for the village
    Fixxxer - similar posts to myself dare I say. stinks of a wolf getting by doing the bare minimum
    uriel - too quiet
    Speed reading. Decided on either loughc, necro or bj.

Loughc unfortunately hasn't come out with a ridiculous role claim so he's the least valuable to us right now.

In fact PJ does not have a single post of substance at all in the entire game. Because life is too short:
    Will I be honest or will I try to appease you...

You're gonna be left wanting. Not a hope I'm going through day 1 again. Life is too short. I skimmed the vast majority of yesterday's fluff. If you remember from playing with me before, I hate day 1. Pure nonsense from all angles with a sliver of insight if your lucky.

If you think that doesn't help the village, you'd be right. But yourself, pter and necro posting an insane amount doesn't help the village either. There's a happy medium.

Yeah - this is an easy lynch call for me.

• Advertisement

Whoa, who said we were burning ya at the stake, very defensive. Dont deflect onto me buddy, regardless of what I did, Im asking you a question so you should just answer it if you've nothing to hide instead of playing the victim.

I think you can do more than your doing. Show me some reads of others, commit to some more than you have. Your more netural than I expect from you.

You're Stu Redman, a player who usually pokes holes and spots things way better. I think youre holding back.

This isnt about me, its about you. Defnisve when the finger is pointed at you

Im not sure, but sure Ive no fear in asking the question or accusing folk. I think your holding bcak for fear of ruffling feathers too much. Maybe Im wrong. But I just expect better from you. You usually read everyone, not cherry pick a few.

Why not, surely you could have done this instead of defending yourself. Are you avoiding it?

Tell that to the previous lines of your post, you're too defensive.

And there it is..... the deflect. "its not me whos wolfy....its him". Seriously, I expect better from you.

Your paniced.

I really don't do complete reads of each player in every game, or even most games. Again, falsely portraying me there Beaker but I'm not sure if it's intentional.

The only other time a read list has been demanded from me in a game...

- Like right now, I wasn't available to do it until later when I got home, but did it.
    - The read lists were lead/sought by wolves.
    - I turned out to be village.

So, me not doing a read list right now is not a logical suspicion.

I had a nice run as seer in the last game, yeah, but I am really not all of a sudden the all-seeing eye or a much better player.

Advertisement