Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

This alone is damning:
    similar posts to myself dare I say. stinks of a wolf getting by doing the bare minimum

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Deco is your #FFA2 partyjungle then?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

#FFA3

Sully for the same reasons as yesterday. Nothing today has convinced me that she's working for the village. Got a weird sneaky suspicion that she's the SK actually, not a Chaser, but that comes from nothing except a hunch/feeling. Think she's bad regardless.

PJ not contributing, glib posts, little substance, doesn't seem to be trying to route out wolves.

MrsF, included me on her FFAs two nights now. Fair enough she's not the only one. But I think she's doing it because she's being lazy about picking players (her full player reads was also fairly lacking too, as others have pointed out). With the Chaser's post I made, I'm just an easy pick for a wolf to include at this stage.

Honourable mentions to Fixxxer and Rikand too. Will give them a good look too if I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im happy to go for any one of Stu, Fixxxer, Flush, Parrot Jingle and QB.

Thats my order if preference.

Why Stu over Fixxxer. Stu is not being Stu. Stu is very clever and more danagerous than the rest.

I really don't do complete reads of each player in every game, or even most games. Again, falsely portraying me there Beaker but I'm not sure if it's intentional.

The only other time a read list has been demanded from me in a game...

- Like right now, I wasn't available to do it until later when I got home, but did it.

- The read lists were lead/sought by wolves.
    - I turned out to be village.

So, me not doing a read list right now is not a logical suspicion.

I had a nice run as seer in the last game, yeah, but I am really not all of a sudden the all-seeing eye or a much better player.

Stop defending yourself, give me some reads. Youre avoiding the situation where you have to commit to thoughts on players.

I like the line that wolves sought lists in previous games. Trying to shade me to back off? Not a hope.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Necro wrote: »
    Deco is your #FFA2 partyjungle then?

PJ definitely on it. Almost certain sully as well, but I'm doing a re-read and analysis first.

For 3rd pos I have a few people on my watchlist, but not enough of a read to put any of them in an FFA I think. Uriel, fixxxer, duffman, rikand in this group. I'm going to do some proper reading over the next 1-2 hours and will come back with something.

Lynch Stu

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Just voted for anyone who asks later.

@Mods, there's dead people and subbed-off people still on the form, in case you're not aware.

duffers, if you're planning on using bullet, like I said to beaker last night - please don't do it ten mins before the lynch.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im happy to go for any one of Stu, Fixxxer, Flush, Parrot Jingle and QB.

Thats my order if preference.

Why Stu over Fixxxer. Stu is not being Stu. Stu is very clever and more danagerous than the rest.

And there it is, the complete part of the puzzle. I'm now #1 out of nowhere in the last hour...in the run up to lynch and when a vig was threatening bullets.

You're some puppet-master. What is 'Stu?' apart from how you are falsely trying to portray me here? You barely interact with me in games or in the other threads, how would you even know? You are totally up to something here that isn't trying to find the village a bad. In fact, you are trying to remove someone who has been trying to find one. Is it my attention on PJ or QB which is making you rally against me now?

@Deconduo: Finally someone else sees it with PJ, nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

On Flushy's FFA, she has Rikand/Drumpot as her first inclusion along with QB and Sully.

Not quite sure how I collate that info.
    Apologies, Uriel and Drumpot.

Want to quote it again as when people talk about inoffensive this is the mother of all inoffensive readslists.

Sorry, Uriel it is. That is why the other is in brackets.

In the game of WW, I am not very good at it. I am also not very good at accusing people of being wolves either. I really shouldn't play the game lol. But I do enjoy it.

As you know I crumble when accused heatedly. No matter what my role. So I have found pointing fingers makes people just accuse me back harder. SO maybe that is why mine is so inoffensive. I really need to grow a set. On reading this analysis!

And there it is, the complete part of the puzzle. I'm now #1 out of nowhere in the last hour...in the run up to lynch and when a vig was threatening bullets.

You're some puppet-master. What is 'Stu?' apart from how you are falsely trying to portray me here? You barely interact with me in games or in the other threads, how would you even know? You are totally up to something here that isn't trying to find the village a bad. In fact, you are trying to remove someone who has been trying to find one. Is it my attention on PJ or QB which is making you rally against me now?

Youre replies in the last hour got you there.

Pocketing Deconduo now too....

I am up to something, lynching baddies.

deconduo wrote: »
    This alone is damning:

You've got tunnel vision for me

Instead of defending yourself profusely, you could have spent this time gathering a read list of some sort.

Youve been following the game, so it shouldnt be hard. Yet here yiu are avoiding.

I wont respond to you again until you have a read list.

Has a wolf ever done this in the history of ww?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

uoTelHY.gif

Drunpot is the donkey not me

I’m jacks puss filled infection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Has a wolf ever done this in the history of ww?

No one would stoop so low

Stop defending yourself, give me some reads. Youre avoiding the situation where you have to commit to thoughts on players.

I like the line that wolves sought lists in previous games. Trying to shade me to back off? Not a hope.

Au contraire, I was showing that your attempt to shade me for having no read list does not make me a wolf.
    Lynch Stu

Yesterday at this time the hoax reveal, today the Stu pounce, you're playing a non-village game. Trying to affect the lynch result against the good of the village.

Fine, go for it, changes nothing. I'm not physically able to dive into posts and read lists right now no matter if you get me lynched or not.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Drunpot is the donkey not me

I’m jacks puss filled infection

What you make of the beaker/Stu argument? I kinda lean good on both tbh.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Just voted for anyone who asks later.

@Mods, there's dead people and subbed-off people still on the form, in case you're not aware.

I dunno how todo that stuff and I think the other two are having their din dins.

• Advertisement

I dunno how todo that stuff and I think the other two are having their din dins.

Give me access sure, I'll do it for ya :pac::pac:

(Joke...)

Au contraire, I was showing that your attempt to shade me for having no read list does not make me a wolf.

Yesterday at this time the hoax reveal, today the Stu pounce, you're playing a non-village game. Trying to affect the lynch result against the good of the village.

Fine, go for it, changes nothing. I'm not physically able to dive into posts and read lists right now no matter if you get me lynched or not.

Your able to defned and deflect.

Beverly hills cop soundtrack...... the heat is on....

What you make of the beaker/Stu argument? I kinda lean good on both tbh.

Whatever about me, but can you nit see his play is altered this game.

Just before the thought goes out my head again. Have we ever done a game based on Im a Celebrity?

Give me access sure, I'll do it for ya :pac::pac:

(Joke...)

Post up a UR UR gif of the Family Fortunes Red Cross for yerself :D

Would the Stu Redman we all know deflect and defend so much.

The answer is No

Just before the thought goes out my head again. Have we ever done a game based on Im a Celebrity?

Fluffy Flush

Mrs Fluffdrawers

Okay anyways:

FFAs Day 2:

Player Name Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3
    Stu Redman partyjungle quickbeam sully/Rikand
    Necro Uriel sully Flushy
    duffman13 quickbeam sully beakerjoe
    partyjungle Necro fixxxer Uriel
    Sully Necro Pter quickbeam
    Flushy Uriel quickbeam sully
    beakerjoe fixxxer quickbeam Stu Redman/Flushy
    Jack Moore Pter sully Lord TSC
    Barney92 fixxxer Uriel sully
    Lord TSC Necro Flushy Stu Redman
    deconduo partyjungle sully
    quickbeam sully partyjungle Flushy

Results:

sully 8
    quickbeam 5
    Uriel 4
    Flushy 4
    fixxxer 3
    Necro 3
    partyjungle 3
    Pter 2
    Stu Redman 2
    Rikand 1
    beakerjoe 1
    Lord TSC 1

So sully, QB, Uriel and Flush all up I guess if we follow the FFAs.

Fluffy Flush

Mrs Fluffdrawers

I just had to scroll back through 12 pages so I could remember what it was I had in mind for a game. I thought if I wrote it down here it would help. No need to be a nob! maybe if you knew the answer of the top of your head you could have said that instead? yes it is off topic. But had an idea for the game if it hasn't been done!

• Advertisement

Who didnt submit an FFA

Rikand, Fixxxer Uriel... who have I missed

Pter

Advertisement