Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Also, you accuse me of flip flopping when I stated clearly I was voting LoughC and was the second person to vote for them. Everyone to my right is a pile on as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jack Moore wrote:
    I think she’s a sk as well I’m worried that beaker and peter is a w/w interaction

Your reads are usually better than that. I was told you don't play wolves as well as villagers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Pter wrote: »
    Your reads are usually better than that. I was told you don't play wolves as well as villagers.

I play both better than you play either

Jack Moore wrote: »

Goodness i must have hit a nerve.

You think being concerned that a person who admits false hardclaiming and a person who has “won” the ability not to be lynched is poor play ?

• Advertisement

Goodness i must have hit a nerve.

Well I gave you eleventy million bullets once and you hit noting so I doubt it

You think being concerned that a person who admits false hardclaiming and a person who has “won” the ability not to be lynched is poor play ?

Nah im on board with BJ being bad.

Im good though. If all you have on me is that i came forward with what my prize was, thats pi$$ poor play.

Well I gave you eleventy million bullets once and you hit noting so I doubt it

OHHHHHH gonna need some salve for that burnnnnn!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Buffy the Vampire Slayer...Ill say no more

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im good though. If all you have on me is that i came forward with what my prize was, thats pi$$ poor play.

Pters good in my eyes

• Advertisement

You are immune to lynching this day so what’s the downside ?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer...Ill say no more

Wasn’t here then ?

Oh you mean its an unbalanced prize and thus unrealistic?

Thats hardly in my control now is it.

I dont really care if you believe me or not.

You arent actually looking at my posts anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Here are uriel's non-fluff posts:
    Uriel. wrote: »
    peek QB, lynch BJ and shoot Narco.
    That's my position so far.

No reasoning behind this.
    FFA1
    Will post rationale later when I finish in work

I am leaning towards
    1. Minus 6
    2. QB
    3. Lordy

I'll quickly explain lordy, he popped in outta nowhere today and started posting in a drip feed way about his thoughts after reaching various stages of his catchup. That seems unnecessary. He is appearing to be overly helpful while getting post count up. Not a locked in wolf, but this is suspicious play.

But the rationale was never posted. Shame.

Drummie is suss. But this weird new guy is the sussiest of suss
    Simples. Drummie is a wolf trying play simples for villy cred.

No explanation for the change in suspicions from the day 1 FFA list.

4 posts total, no reasoning. Uriel is just as bad as PJ

#FFA2: PJ Uriel Sully

Oh you mean its an unbalanced prize and thus unrealistic?

Thats hardly in my control now is it.

I dont really care if you believe me or not.

You arent actually looking at my posts anyway.

No I mean there no risk I’m suspecting you if you can’t be lynched
    I’m voting lord
    I’m happy to vote sully
    Who are you voting ?

I voted sully a while ago.

I’m voting lord
    I’m happy to vote sully
    Who are you voting ?

Ah i getcha now.

Well i guess the downside is you are basing your suspicions of me on a non-event. Its not a great rationale, is all.

Ah i getcha now.

Well i guess the downside is you are basing your suspicions of me on a non-event. Its not a great rationale, is all.

It’s a game of suspicions
    I’m voting lord at this point

I can understand the rationale for that vote, at least.

deconduo wrote: »
    Here are uriel's non-fluff posts:

No reasoning behind this.

But the rationale was never posted. Shame.

No explanation for the change in suspicions from the day 1 FFA list.

4 posts total, no reasoning. Uriel is just as bad as PJ

#FFA2: PJ Uriel Sully

Where's your first ffa? I can't find it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Drumpot wrote: »
    Imagine I’m a plain NRV..

Now look at these vague mentions of me, with little to no real explanation. I’ve tried to respond to anybody throwing shade on me but nobody actually wants to engage me on any capacity....

10Yb.gif
    Day 0 was all fluff. First non-fluff post comes on the afternoon of Day 1:

Quite defensive here, but nothing else of substance.

Throws out FFA list with minor justification. Hadn't really mentioned any of these people before. Next next few posts after this are just 'nope, not me' defensive posts. No reads, or anything to back up the FFA list.

This series of posts is what really got my hackles up. Sully was somewhat in the firing line already, had not contributed anything really - and then fires out this 'IDGAF' one-liners. This is awful stuff

Adds barney to the list, but nothing to back it up with again.

Yay, first post of substance 56 hours into the game. At least I can say that Sully has contributed more than PJ :eek:

Good stuff good stuff. Finally getting some actual reads and not just pure defense. Would like stronger reads and more than just one-liners but hey.

Conclusion: Terrible start, no contributions really at all. Flippant and uncaring about the day 1 lynch - but some minor progress in the last 2 hours. Enough to drop her down from first to #2 behind PJ on my lynch list.

@Sully: Please give us more reads and more of your thoughts on other players. Try to give us more than just one liners as well.

I’ll work on some more reads. I’m stuck on my phone so quoting/finding posts is difficult.

I’m still fully against pter, and only for the fact that I think he wants to be lynched, he would have my vote. I get the sense that he put out the story of him being unlynchable in case he got lynched and survived. This takes the heat off him if he gets lynched - he has already covered it.

Also the “reveal” of the prize seemed staged. I don’t remember the exact post/wording but he just slipped it in nonchalantly. I think I was the first to call him up on it, but jack followed suit.

My rationale for going against you drumpot was your editing of my post, which started the “sully is a wolf” speculation. You said you had seen something in my posts and fixxxer (or maybe rikand?) said they had seen it too. But neither of you would respond to my question about what you saw. As you can see, I am happy to engage when clarification is needed on anything I say.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
    Its a good time to come clean on this Rikand.

I don't think Sulli is a wolf, there hasn't been any hint of intervention from other players to deflect or make any sort of defence on her behalf. SK would be my guess. Or just a grump.
    Wait, now you dont think Sully is a wolf? Why?

Like how can you be sure? Based on what?

I smell evil here. Based off this, Fixxxers not looking good.

BK, your lists make me think you are on our village side, but your unwillingness to read whats in front of you makes me wonder. I literally spell it out what my thought are in the post there and you make a comment saying "but he doesnt explain it" It says it right there, no one intervened to deflect or defend sulli so in my eyes that doesn't make me feel like Sulli has any back up. Sullis replys remind oe of LoughC, defensive but not enquiring. To me that feels team evil, but solo evil.

Not a wolf. Not a sk. Just a grump.
    I’m voting lord
    I’m happy to vote sully
    Who are you voting ?

Your reads are way off this time.

Who’s on the ffa? I need to vote strategically to try and not get lynched. But if you’re looking to bandwagon on a villager, the wolves will hide on me.

Lynch me if you all feel I am a wolf or the sk. It would save a roled villager from being killed, but you’re losing an NRV.

Can anyone help me understand why QB is so high on the ffa list both yesterday and today? Most of the other names I agree with - or can at least understand - but I haven't really seen anything particularly wolfy from her?

Just had another skim through her posts and she's reasonably active, some reads and explanations, etc. Some fluff, but there's far worse offenders on that side of things in the game.

It’s a game of suspicions
    I’m voting lord at this point
    What’s the point in doing an ffa if you’re going to ignore it? Genuine question. Lord is bottom of the pile. Why ignore me (if you’re so convinced I’m the sk), QB and flush?

Where's your first ffa? I can't find it

Here:
    FFA: LoughC, LoughC LoughC

(Is that allowed? ��)
    Actually I think I'd be completely ok with a parrot jungle kill as well. I haven't seen anything of substance from him. Feels like he's just trying to fly under the radar.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote:
    Who’s on the ffa? I need to vote strategically to try and not get lynched. But if you’re looking to bandwagon on a villager, the wolves will hide on me.

Me, thee, Uriel, QB, Flushy.

Thoughts on Flushy?

Necro wrote: »
    Me, thee, Uriel, QB, Flushy.

Thoughts on Flushy?
    I think she’s a bit “meh” and flip flopping a bit. I don’t think she’s a wolf, just a bit misguided.

Sully how do you tally your theory on me with the fact someone else would die were i to be lynched?

Tell you what!

How about everyone BUT me votes for me and i leave my vote on Sully. They Sullys theory on me covering myself can be tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I was told you don't play wolves as well as villagers.

Where was this discussion held and who was in attendance ? :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sullivlo wrote:
    What’s the point in doing an ffa if you’re going to ignore it? Genuine question. Lord is bottom of the pile. Why ignore me (if you’re so convinced I’m the sk), QB and flush?

On this. I find the FFAs are ok for data collection and looking for info going forward.

I'm not really a big fan of them forcing players to vote a certain way. If you've got a suspicion on someone not mentioned then vote them.

I don't think the actual methods produce wolves (would like to see the stats on successful VS negative FFAs), but the data collection if followed can be beneficial.

• Advertisement

Sully how do you tally your theory on me with the fact someone else would die were i to be lynched?

Tell you what!

How about everyone BUT me votes for me and i leave my vote on Sully. They Sullys theory on me covering myself can be tested.

Does it only protect you tonight yeah?

Advertisement