Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Pter wrote: »
    Sully how do you tally your theory on me with the fact someone else would die were i to be lynched?

Tell you what!

How about everyone BUT me votes for me and i leave my vote on Sully. They Sullys theory on me covering myself can be tested.
    The beast has 2 lives.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

My vote is going on Uriel tonight. Sully is making an effort at least.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    How about everyone BUT me votes for me and i leave my vote on Sully. They Sullys theory on me covering myself can be tested.

What if duffman shot you, could test it better that way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sullivlo wrote: »
    The beast has 2 lives.

Yes but would that mean the lynch goes to whomever was voted 2nd? No.

Does it only protect you tonight yeah?

Yup. Im lynchable tomorrow.
    Necro wrote: »
    What if duffman shot you, could test it better that way :P

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yes but would that mean the lynch goes to whomever was voted 2nd? No.
    That wasn’t explicitly stated anywhere. I just think your “prize” sounds dodge. Reeks of a cover up.

Yup. Im lynchable tomorrow.

:rolleyes:
    Oh you two :) loves young dream.

Get a room ;)

Oh wait. You have one. A big wolfy back room.

sullivlo wrote:
    Oh wait. You have one. A big wolfy back room.

I have no room. Should be kinda obvious from the post count :P

I don't really get the heat on sully tbh. Everything I've seen outlined against her could be argued the other way. Supposition.

I kinda feel like no-one is actually reading my posts.

Hello. Is this thing on?

• Advertisement

Hello. Is this thing on?

Hello. Is this thing on?
    Did someone say something?

:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sullivlo wrote: »
    What’s the point in doing an ffa if you’re going to ignore it? Genuine question. Lord is bottom of the pile. Why ignore me (if you’re so convinced I’m the sk), QB and flush?

Ah here, don’t take me down with you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

28 MINUTES TO THE LYNCH.

MODS WOULD REMIND ALL PLAYERS TO VOTE IN THE LYNCH.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Hi folks sorry. Had a family emergency today unfortunately and with that and work I literally haven't read a single post since last night.

Can someone summarise position please? I won't catch up on all of. Today's action in time to vote.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Ah here, don’t take me down with you

Why no response to my request Lordy? Any chance of some more reads outside your FFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And I'm here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Get yiser votes in....

tiktok-gif.gif?fit=500%2C375

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

On this. I find the FFAs are ok for data collection and looking for info going forward.

I'm not really a big fan of them forcing players to vote a certain way. If you've got a suspicion on someone not mentioned then vote them.

I don't think the actual methods produce wolves (would like to see the stats on successful VS negative FFAs), but the data collection if followed can be beneficial.

I seldom have 3 people who I suspect, maybe one or two but I’m finding it hard to get reads on people. Partially cause I’m really tired and partially cause I’m trying to not let people use my proclivity for going down rabbit holes against me.

Pter - I’m convinced he’s bad but can’t put my finger on why. Part of it is because if I was a wolf I would find him dangerous if he happened to go after me. He’s a convincing villager with a quiet aggressive method of pointing fingers. I also find that prize awfully odd. A terrible prize for a villager because even if they survive a lynch they are going to have an awful lot of explaining. Or a good cover story for the beast. Pter did suggest I ask him a question if I had it but I don’t right now. This is more a hunch and as such is not definitive.

Necro - I think the countdown clock is a bad thing for contestants. Would be funny if it was his bad character but I’m not sure. Came out very quick and not sure he would of had enough time to come up with a plan

BJ- the amount of work put into vetting posters is a plus. That’s a lot for a wolf to do IMO. On its own it doesn’t clear him but it’s at least tangibly productive , unlike yesterday’s display.

The issue with the really active wolf role is that if there is more then two then surely the seer would peak even one of them. Problem with that for me is that LoughC had a decent post count. And again I got the impression (can’t remember why) that Lough was trying to get me onto something but not sure if it was a good thing or just a distraction.

Fix - Stu - flushy - I’m fairly sure all three have tried to shade me on some level. I’m also reasonably happy I responded but none of them awknowledged which I find suspect. In fact I find most people who suspect me suspect, not because that’s wrong but because there hasn’t been much engagement with me on it.

I’m voting flushy cause I found that the flakiest reason for my name being mentioned.

I think some others mentioned me and I will try and have a look if I get the time. Wife is at cinema to see bohemian rhapsody so I’ve to put the kids to bed ok my own tonight.

Rikand wrote:
    And I'm here

Hi Rikand, I did an ISO of you, would love a response :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

If someone doesn't convince me who to. Vote for I'm voting
    Lordie

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hi folks sorry. Had a family emergency today unfortunately and with that and work I literally haven't read a single post since last night.

Can someone summarise position please? I won't catch up on all of. Today's action in time to vote.

You're are being targeted by some for being inactive

I've been skimming along all day, but never really getting a chance to post. I've been putting my thoguhts together on a notepad but Im not ready to publish it yet. I'm editing it constantly

my FFA would look like this

Necro - ****ing clock. We've been given the roles in the game and told that there are contestant(NRV) - I feel like the clock is a total stretch. He posted it for a joke i bet after Virt did it and then decided to double down on it and triple down on it. There's no clock. There is only evil necro.

Sully - I feel like I might be tunnelling a little bit but I still see Sully wolf.

Pter - I didnt like the way Pter tried to focus all the votes from yesterday in 1 direction. I think close wagons are a better tool to the village than wagons where there is a runaway leader and I think his coralling lead to a runaway wagon. Harder to analyse wagons when the votes are 8-2-2, then wagons where they are 5-4-3 and I found it wolfy of pter to push us in that direction

Id be more convinced Necro is a chaser who HAS the countdown clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I asked you to explain your theory Drumpot, not "shade" you. Another person reading what they want to, not whats actually there.

Hi Rikand, I did an ISO of you, would love a response :)

link ? :)

I was just about to ISO you to find it but saw you have almost 400 posts. Only 15 minutes left in the day

Rikand wrote:
    link ?

Will do when back on laptop. Phone posting for now

Drumpot is my absolute best villager lean btw. Love the way he's directing his posts, actively wolf hunting and trying to figure things out. You my friend are a diamond and if you're wolfing, then GG sir

I'll try find it

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    Drumpot is my absolute best villager lean btw. Love the way he's directing his posts, actively wolf hunting and trying to figure things out. You my friend are a diamond and if you're wolfing, then GG sir

bradley-walsh-136430017928102601

Advertisement