Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Im impressed at how well i cleared the room with that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pter wrote: »
    Im impressed at how well i cleared the room with that.

The silence pre munch is worrying. No scrambling to save anyone or try desperate ploys :/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    Ok so Rikand: Firstly, he's not got a lot of posts, but when he posts it's primarily about game state. Prior to what others have said, Rikand did give an explanation yesterday for sully, not sure if others are deliberately ignoring it or missed it. Anyways, here goes.

Standard first post for Rikand, loves to enter with a hey guys and smiley. NAI, just a standard entrance. Has two fluffy posts after this I just left out.

Responding to talk of the captain discussion. Kinda throwaway, stating the obvious

Responding to me asking friend or foe. I don't mind this response, but what else was he gonna say :)

Next two are about Drumpot messing with sully's post. Joking around, however...

Next post is a direct response for sully. Cryptic, but ok. Explanation needed.

Agrees with beaker on Lough's comment re: wolfy posts. Could be a wolf just throwing a standard agreement post in, could be a villager. Meh.

And here's the explanation for sully. I tend to agree, makes sense. One thing I don't like, and this is a common thing for ol' Ricky Martin here - he's very insistent on telling us that he's afk a lot.
    No issue with him being afk, but I find wolves tend to make excuses more than villagers.

Responds to deconduo, backing up most of his points apart from me/Pter. Naturally disagrees he's soft bussing, of course a wolf would do that too so meh.

See here it is again, explaining his absence. I don't like it tbh.

Responding to my comment on sully. It's fair enough, throwing a little light shade I don't think is necessary though.

Pushes hard on Lough, fair enough.

FFA. Now, I note the explanation for Loughc. And he's already mentioned sully but he's not really doubling down if he thinks he's caught a wolf, I'd expect him to be more forceful.

And here he does, ok that's fair enough. Sticking to his call on sully. Can't knock that.

And his last post today. Backing off a little on sully? Again with the absence explanation.

So overall: I think Rikand is a very clever player. He's not posted piles of fluff like myself, and has discussed the game fairly routinely.
    Would like to see more detailed reads outside of sully though.

Now, that being said, the absence stuff makes me think he could be evil.

So mild wolf lean for now.

Nice of you to think that I'm clever. Experienced I would call it, rather than clever.

Pretty decent synopsis but of course I differ on my thoughts on what I'm being called wolfy for. I appreciate that you have spotted where I have made my reads and where they came from

As asked, I am putting together a more full and extended reads list, but I have a lot of people that are for the moment simply put as "no read" as I just havent had the time yet to go through them. I will hopefully post an updated reads list before I go to bed as long as my daughter doesnt wake up before then.

p.s. i promise not say I am going to be afk anymore. My absence will hopefully speak for itself, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Pre Lynch.

I don’t have a role to reveal!!,

****, my computer clock is 3 minutes slow!

Sorry for no voting. spent too long looking for that necro post and replying to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

bradley-walsh-136430017928102601

tenor.gif

Almost forgot to click submit

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The suspense

Rikand wrote: »
    ****, my computer clock is 3 minutes slow!

Sorry for no voting. spent too long looking for that necro post and replying to it

You should fix that. Would be very embarrassing if you fed a mogwai at 11.58

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

[IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/The_£100K_Drop.jpg/250px-The_£100K_Drop.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome back to The Million Pound Drop, we are here with Sullivlo on the final question. They still have one million remaining. So Sullivlo, let see your final question.

Which of the follow two people has walked on the moon? A.) Neil Armstrong B.) Ryan Gosling

Sullivlo being a strong conspiracy theorist, places all of the money on Ryan Gosling, he is so certain, he even sits on top of the money. Davina is in disbelief. So Sullivlo for one million pounds, are you right?...The trapdoor opens and down go the money and Sullivlo

Sullivlo has been eliminated

Contestant, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    You should fix that. Would be very embarrassing if you fed a mogwai at 11.58

My computer is so old that everytime I restart the computer, I have to manually reset the clock. Sometimes I dont always set it to the right time but an approximate one just so I can get on with things :)

Well, good job everyone, hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

LYNCH RESULTS:
    Sullivlo (5): Necro, Fixxxer, Pter, Quickbeam, Barney92
    Lord TSC (2): Jack Moore, Uriel
    Quickbeam (2): Duffman13, Sullivlo
    Stu Redman (2): Beakerjoe, Partyjungle
    MrsFlushdraw (1): Drumpot
    Necro (1): Lord TSC
    Partyjungle (1): Stu Redman
    Pter (1): MrsFlushdraw
    Uriel (1): Deconduo

Did not Vote: Rikand

Rikand wrote: »
    My computer is so old that everytime I restart the computer, I have to manually reset the clock. Sometimes I dont always set it to the right time but an approximate one just so I can get on with things :)

This is how I picture your computer

Mac-128k-600x399.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Kolido wrote: »
    [IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/03/The_£100K_Drop.jpg/250px-The_£100K_Drop.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome back to The Million Pound Drop, we are here with Sullivlo on the final question. They still have one million remaining. So Sullivlo, let see your final question.

Which of the follow two people has walked on the moon? A.) Neil Armstrong B.) Ryan Gosling

Sullivlo being a strong conspiracy theorist, places all of the money on Ryan Gosling, he is so certain, he even sits on top of the money. Davina is in disbelief. So Sullivlo for one million pounds, are you right?...The trapdoor opens and down go the money and Sullivlo

Sullivlo has been eliminated

Contestant, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio.

*she

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    LYNCH RESULTS:
    Sullivlo (5): Necro, Fixxxer, Pter, Quickbeam, Barney92
    Lord TSC (2): Jack Moore, Uriel
    Quickbeam (2): Duffman13, Sullivlo
    Stu Redman (2): Beakerjoe, Partyjungle
    MrsFlushdraw (1): Drumpot
    Necro (1): Lord TSC
    Partyjungle (1): Stu Redman
    Pter (1): MrsFlushdraw
    Uriel (1): Deconduo

Did not Vote: Rikand

I voted Sully at 7.50 my time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

5 mins to go...

questionmark.png?w=840

Yo, SK. So the reason i revealed is that its in your interests not to kill me.

You kill me, yes the village are down a role. BUT if you dont kill me, the wolves have to, and when they do i either kill a wolf OR take one of the beasts lives with me.

If it gets down to the nitty gritty im sure you will kill me, Mr/Ms SK; but i hope you will see letting the wolves kill me is a better idea. Frankly, you need me to take down their numbers.

You kill me, yes the village are down a role. BUT if you dont kill me, the wolves have to, and when they do i either kill a wolf OR take one of the beasts lives with me.

If it gets down to the nitty gritty im sure you will kill me, Mr/Ms SK; but i hope you will see letting the wolves kill me is a better idea. Frankly, you need me to take down their numbers.

Ha the director. Really?

Who are you?

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Who are you?

In Soviet Russia, Director is you.

So Pter won a prize that means we can’t lynch him. Has now revealed to the SK he’s the director so he shouldn’t kill him. And has a good reason why the wolves definitely won’t kill him...

That’s a nice place to be....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why are you revealing?

In Soviet Russia, Director is you.

Rusha indeed.

Youre a very lucky individual.

Lookie Lookie 3 dolla

466390.jpg

Deal or No Deal Day 2 continues. Here is your second question contestants. PM your answer to the WerewolfGM account. The winner will be notified by PM.

Q. Who was the Mayor of Belfast City in 1945?

The quizline will close at 21.30 precisely. NO DISCUSSION OF THE ANSWER IS PERMITTED ON THE THREAD.

I voted Sully at 7.50 my time

All votes are correct.

Necro wrote: »
    Why are you revealing?

Essentially the below.
    Drumpot wrote: »
    So Pter won a prize that means we can’t lynch him. Has now revealed to the SK he’s the director so he shouldn’t kill him. And has a good reason why the wolves definitely won’t kill him...

That’s a nice place to be....

My power means nothing if the SK kills me or im lynched tomorrow.

Plus there are plenty prepping for accusing me of being the beast. Best to head that off so we can move on.

But to be clear Drummer, i can be lynched tomorrow.

Essentially the below.

My power means nothing if the SK kills me or im lynched tomorrow.

Plus there are plenty prepping for accusing me of being the beast. Best to head that off so we can move on.

How does any of that help the village? The best part of the directors role is that he takes a wolf down if he’s killed.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You're combining two roles there. The directer and Ann Robinson.

Advertisement