Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ’ve got wolf leans on you, Flush, Stu, Jack. Good reads on Beaker, Pter.

Drumpot, I’m worried is staying too calm. He’s usually half buried in a rabbit hole by now. Fixer, QB are on radar but no real read. Uriel too, cause he has a handful of posts and a hard on against me.

Whom I missing?

Nice. Why for all? You can leave me and Flush out we were on your FFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Drumpot, I’m worried is staying too calm. He’s usually half buried in a rabbit hole by now. Fixer, QB are on radar but no real read. Uriel too, cause he has a handful of posts and a hard on against me.

Whom I missing?

You’ve a wolf read on me ?
    Based on what post or series of posts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. THIS EVENING’S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED. THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY.
    Tune in tomorrow morning at 10.15am for another exciting chance to take part in Deal or No Deal!

For all interested, the answer we were looking for was The Right Hon. Sir Crawford McCullagh
    http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/council/lordmayor/formermayors.aspx#formermayor

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Ok
    So if the wolves munch you one of them dies
    And the sk shouldn’t kill you
    So you can just live

Don’t think it’s very fair saying I was wrong to suspect you if that’s the truth
    Like it’s a tad complicated

If no one else is the director then you probably are and so it makes sense I guess

Its a little convoluted and goes against the usual grain, but it makes sense to the SK, im sure. SK is all alone. They need me killing wolf numbers or taking a beast life.

If i die and the beast doesnt in the AM, village knows the beast is down to 1 life.

Pter wrote: »
    I tried doing that but.....again.....how do i avoid an SK kill.

Sk won’t kill you yet best bet is to kill the sk
    I think it’s sully

• Advertisement

*was sully

If thats true then happy days.

And i didnt mean now is the show. I mean we would be doomed to repeat the same auld shtick tomorrow if both of us are alive and still unconfirmed.

I'm not repeating it. You want to kill me, that's fine. I want to kill wolves so I'll just do my thing and if I'm lynched then hopefully people might listen to me better when confirmed.

*was sully

If thats true then happy days.

We will have a good idea in the morning

Its a little convoluted and goes against the usual grain, but it makes sense to the SK, im sure. SK is all alone. They need me killing wolf numbers or taking a beast life.

If i die and the beast doesnt in the AM, village knows the beast is down to 1 life.

Um... we probably won't know who the beast is if they lose a life by taking you out.

Unless we somehow get secret access to the wolf backroom :D

Necro wrote: »
    Um... we probably won't know who the beast is if they lose a life by taking you out.

Is that what you won

• Advertisement

I'm not repeating it. You want to kill me, that's fine. I want to kill wolves so I'll just do my thing and if I'm lynched then hopefully people might listen to me better when confirmed.

You mean munched, right?

I mean if i die and noone goes with me, you know the beast is down a life, whomever they are.

This feels like a slip.

Beaker gone quiiiiiiiiiiet

You mean munched, right?

:confused: Nope. You can't munch me I presume.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

There's a fair few variables in play but I think it's a good move by Pter. I find it a little ambigious considering Beast has two lives but could this

Hunter (Bradley Walsh): The director will be furious if eliminated by the Chasers and will drag his killer out of the studio with him. (only applies to munches)

Imply that the two lives would be ignored if Petr is targetted by the wolves?

:confused: Nope. You can't munch me I presume.

But why would we listen to what you previously said if you get lynched. We still wont know who you are/were without a priest reveal.

Munching means we listen to what you have been saying (well unless you are SK).

fixxxer wrote: »
    There's a fair few variables in play but I think it's a good move by Pter. I find it a little ambigious considering Beast has two lives but could this

Hunter (Bradley Walsh): The director will be furious if eliminated by the Chasers and will drag his killer out of the studio with him. (only applies to munches)

Imply that the two lives would be ignored if Petr is targetted by the wolves?

That would be a win!

Beasty needs to think about that one! :)

sullivlo wrote: »
    What’s the point in doing an ffa if you’re going to ignore it? Genuine question. Lord is bottom of the pile. Why ignore me (if you’re so convinced I’m the sk), QB and flush?
    Ah here, don’t take me down with you :pac:

This is a strange interaction

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Whom I missing?

I’m trying to get the kids to bed before my wife gets home..

The rabbit hole I’m trying not to follow is Pter and Necro now all on board with a plan they weren’t interested in exploring the other day. Big fight at the start and now on the same page.

Pters reveal could either force director to come out or more likely that bad seer knows director was lynched or Skd. If they peaked sully and targeted her, why didn’t she or Lough come out though? Odds on them peaking the first sk kill is low so I’m not sure it all adds up to be honest...

So that’s the rabbit hole I’m trying not to follow cause it’s lonely in those holes....

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m trying to get the kids to bed before my wife gets home..

The rabbit hole I’m trying not to follow is Pter and Necro now all on board with a plan they weren’t interested in exploring the other day. Big fight at the start and now on the same page.

Pters reveal could either force director to come out or more likely that bad seer knows director was lynched or Skd. If they peaked sully and targeted her, why didn’t she or Lough come out though? Odds on them peaking the first sk kill is low so I’m not sure it all adds up to be honest...

So that’s the rabbit hole I’m trying not to follow cause it’s lonely in those holes....

be9a74ea25eb3d32c71247ff54e0930790759c4d2bc8289bae41596a055b5b99.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Logic on last night, loud and a bit of a frantic night pre munch, which i believe means a wolf was in danger.

Tonight, slow and quiet around lynch and only a handful of posters posting. No wolf in danger to me! Sully went too quietly for a wolf. I'm feeling deflated at this point.

Soz for the absence today, mental busy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

And Lordy, I’m not excited about people trying to get me going. This makes me a bit sus of you my friend....

So. I won the competition again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE: Mod Molly is on her own in the morning so be gentle and patient folks. There's a lot of balls to juggle in this machine. :p

duffman13 wrote: »
    Logic on last night, loud and a bit of a frantic night pre munch, which i believe means a wolf was in danger.

Tonight, slow and quiet around lynch and only a handful of posters posting. No wolf in danger to me! Sully went too quietly for a wolf. I'm feeling deflated at this point.

Soz for the absence today, mental busy :(

She was a sk I reckon but you might be right
    I wanted lord what did you think of that vote
    Who did you vote

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

So Petr and Necro can't be munched? Good stuff, sound for letting the wolves know!

So. I won the competition again.

What you get this time

AND.... I need the villages help.

I've done this before, gone off on one because people are accusing me when I know I'm good. But not this time.

6Mx6E.gif

I have a shotgun with a single bullet.

• Advertisement

AND.... I need the villages help.

I've done this before, gone off on one because people are accusing me when I know I'm good. But not this time.

6Mx6E.gif

I have a shotgun with a single bullet.

Shoot beaker

Advertisement