Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    I'll be glad to see you prove something, but I think all you can prove is you won a prize? Is that not correct?

I can also shoot someone. Not sure why I'd reveal it if I was a wolf.

And I was clearly talking about the prize.

Why did you choose to move flushy onto me?

****s and giggles mainly. But wondering why you didn't comment on it also.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro wrote: »
    Yep. Change someone's lynch vote.
    Why did you choose to move flushy onto me?

And did flush not notice her vote was wrong? :confused:

Meh this is all getting tiresome and I have to work in the morning. Help with my bullet would be appreciated.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And did flush not notice her vote was wrong? :confused:

I think you need to read the thread again. Also give deeper reads than 'I think x y z etc are wolves.'

So Lord, any last requests...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    ****s and giggles mainly. But wondering why you didn't comment on it also.

Flushy had been suss of me all day. Her voting for me would make sense from a consistency pov.

Lord TSC wrote:
    And did flush not notice her vote was wrong?

She did comment on it and mods said vote results were correct.

Flushy had been suss of me all day. Her voting for me would make sense from a consistency pov.

Nope, she didn't even put you on her FFA. Just gave a 'oh, I think Lord and Pter might be wolves/SK.'

Necro wrote:
    Meh this is all getting tiresome and I have to work in the morning. Help with my bullet would be appreciated.

Hear me out on this one.....is there any way you would consider shooting yourself :pac:

No but really Uri and Lord are good shouts imo.

Maybe beaker too.

Is there a timer on the bullet? Avoiding the munch I suppose. Could you put in the order just before munch and maybe mitigate hitting a villager (ie hitting someone the wolves were going to hit)

• Advertisement

Hear me out on this one.....is there any way you would consider shooting yourself :pac:

Nah, suicide isn't my thing

I think you need to read the thread again. Also give deeper reads than 'I think x y z etc are wolves.'

So Lord, any last requests...

Nah mate. If you wanna shoot me cause I’ve been hounding you fair enough. That sure won’t look like your scrambling to off a dissenter.

I would have thought a villager with a gun would have proposed a village FFA and let everyone work together to pick a target, rather than working on a personal vandetta though. :pac:

Necro wrote:
    Nope, she didn't even put you on her FFA. Just gave a 'oh, I think Lord and Pter might be wolves/SK.'

I was skimming this evening so I saw her mention but didn't cop I wasn't on her FFA. My bad.

Nah mate. If you wanna shoot me cause I’ve been hounding you fair enough. That sure won’t look like your scrambling to off a dissenter.

I would have thought a villager with a gun would have proposed a village FFA and let everyone work together to pick a target, rather than working on a personal vandetta though. :pac:

An FFA, at this time? All people are doing is asking silly questions.

I'm using this bullet by 10am tomorrow morning.

No ifs, buts or maybes.

Help would be appreciated by the whole village.

Or I'm just going to shoot you.

Pter wrote:
    Is there a timer on the bullet? Avoiding the munch I suppose. Could you put in the order just before munch and maybe mitigate hitting a villager (ie hitting someone the wolves were going to hit)

Consider this approach necro.

No but really Uri and Lord are good shouts imo.

Maybe beaker too.

Timer is tomorrow night at 9.30pm. I debated holding off revealing tbh until 10am but decided I would just reveal now.

I find it funny that the game is now only three people talking. A lot of people gone very quite.

You notice that Necro, yeah? :P

It's about to be 2 people. Night folks.

Best of luck with the shot necro.

I find it funny that the game is now only three people talking. A lot of people gone very quite.

You notice that Necro, yeah? :P

I do indeed.

So in the interest of fairness I'd like to propose the following by 9am tomorrow.

Bullet FFA - name top three targets (and you can't name me, obviously).

I'll shoot the name at the top of the list.

Or you can leave me to my own trigger happy devices... I would really prefer the other idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Timer is tomorrow night at 9.30pm. I debated holding off revealing tbh until 10am but decided I would just reveal now.

An FFA on the bullet with one name would be a good shout. Pters 9.59 idea is spot on though, makes the most sense. Scrambling wolves! Poor mods though :D

• Advertisement

What if your name is top necro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

duffman13 wrote: »
    An FFA on the bullet with one name would be a good shout. Pters 9.59 idea is spot on though, makes the most sense. Scrambling wolves! Poor mods though :D

Beaker or lord or flush

Only thing about that is I kinda wanna know if sully was the SK or not and we might be shooting (tee-hee) down that chance for tomorrow morning by doing that. If the shot goes awry, of course.

He caveated you can't name him however he should be included, he's obviously not going to shoot himself but just to see where the village leans

I'm not shooting myself so if people are foolish enough to put it on an FFA then I'll take the second name.

Suicide isn't in the villages interest.

Only thing about that is I kinda wanna know if sully was the SK or not and we might be shooting (tee-hee) down that chance for tomorrow morning by doing that. If the shot goes awry, of course.

No need for a priest reveal bar topping an FFA or we will get a 9.59 reveal depending on thoughts of the priest.

Necro wrote:
    I'm not shooting myself so if people are foolish enough to put it on an FFA then I'll take the second name.

Derp sorry you did say that. I need to sleep.

Tesco on a pockety thank-a-thon with Necro now

He caveated you can't name him however he should be included, he's obviously not going to shoot himself but just to see where the village leans

Nah, he’s right, there’s zero point naming him.

Though I’m glad someone else has started posting again, now they feel safe for the night :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote:
    No need for a priest reveal bar topping an FFA or we will get a 9.59 reveal depending on thoughts of the priest.

No I'm not looking for a reveal. If there's two kills or attempts tomorrow then it confirms or disproves that sully was SK

Advertisement