Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fixxxer wrote:
    I'm gonna say shoot BK. Blatant misrepresentation of my words is very suspect to me.

Yeah but on the other hand, you are a wolf so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm gonna say shoot BK. Blatant misrepresentation of my words is very suspect to me.

Who’s bk ?

Jack Moore wrote:
    Who’s bk ?

Beaker

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Minus 6 shoot yourself
    If not shoot Pter that is all

Pter wrote: »
    Beaker

That would be BJ
    If necro swapped flushes voice onto you and shejust accepted it then she is likely inna back room

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Minus 6 shoot yourself
    If not shoot Pter that is all

Are you claiming Bradley ?
    Peters is an an undisputed pv claimaint

Jack Moore wrote:
    That would be BJ If necro swapped flushes voice onto you and shejust accepted it then she is likely inna back room

Bk is still beaker.

Shorten beakerjoe to bj

Shorten beaker to bk

Also autocorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Yeah but on the other hand, you are a wolf so....

No, I'm not actually.

yTW6.gif

I'm a pizza cowboy.

Bk is still beaker.

Shorten beakerjoe to bj

Shorten beaker to bk

Also autocorrect.

Well he’ll always be Montanna to me.

No, I'm not actually.

yTW6.gif

I'm a pizza cowboy.
    Tgat didn’t work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Are you claiming Bradley ?
    Peters is an an undisputed pv claimaint

Nope I already claimed buzzzz

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning all. Very quiet here considering there's a man wandering round pointing a shotgun at people.

Necro wrote: »
    Morning all. Very quiet here considering there's a man wandering round pointing a shotgun at people.

Hobo with a shotgun?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

But if they kill you they die
    That would be awesome a dead wolf and we’d know they were a wolf without our priest having to tell us
    One confirmed wolf would be very handy
    Although if I was the beast and my extra life was gonna be obvious like I didn’t die at a lynch so I’d be vigged or if I was shot and then the vig would simply shoot again I would consider killing you for the team

I wonder if beaker is the beast
    Might explain why he wants all the attention and he’s not worried about the sk as much as a non two life wolf would be

Vig has three shotsvwhichbis cool for 2 kills
    First shot hits beast he simply shoitsvagain
    First shot is good second shot has a third for backup
    If the third hits the beast he needs to have announced his role and called the shot so peole believe him

Like necro could say he shot beaker tonight and beaker didn’t die and necro could say that ment beaker is the beast
    But we wouldn’t know whether to believe him

So I think the sk should probably take out beaker and if it fails they you are golden petr as it means they can’t burn off a life onnyou

If lough was a wolf that means the wolves killed Virt land
    So they got a n0 peek and Lough gets to know whiwas ded and gets to say ****
    Planning to discredit the priest later when they do come out

Good forward thinking looking at beaker rikkland and minefrqft here

That’s enough stream of conciousness for now

If im killed once Im Screwed if I was beast.

Im just me. Little ol me.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Hobo with a shotgun?

I do feel hobo-like tbh :P

Any thoughts on the wolves Uri?

I wonder if I tunnelled Stu a tad, no one else bar Lord sees it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Morning all. Ended up in bed early last night, missed the quiz :( But up early this morning and had time to do the ISO on Fixxer as I said I would.

D0 – fluff, one of a number of players suffering the effects of the NZ match.

First non-fluff after Monday’s munch asking about Rikand’s accusation on Sully.
    Oh god still dying. Did Rikand explain what he saw in Sullis post?

Shade on Lough
    You made this seems helpful but not really post. Since then you've just attacked people who have questioned it instead of explaining it. Would you care to explain what was Wolfy?

A few questions about the quiz, and the mechanics of whether the SK could have been killed. Kinda playing dumb here, but could be genuine confusion. Nothing conclusive.
    There has been only on kill. Could Vert have been the SK??

More shade on Lough, though Lough’s comment that he was replying to was fair enough.
    Is it obvious? Not to me hence my missing it. You on the other hand do feel like you're deflecting after your spare with BK. Noticed the attempt to get on Necros good side with the jungle balls joke too.

Shade on Sully and Rikand
    I suggest peak Sulli or Rikand after their little interaction yesterday.

Nails his colours to the mast on lynching Lough
    I'm voting LoughC. He's looked Wolfy from start and nothing he's said has changed my opinion on that. Points from others have made me more sure.

Twenty minutes to Monday’s lynch and casting shade on Sully. Can’t see any post where he followed up on his promise to go through her posts.
    Something feels off about Sulli but not enough for me to go full wolf on them. Looking back now to see if I can find anything useful.

Tuesday, after munch, mechanics of Necro’s clock, and discusses the recent munches.
    Boards is only back for me now so checking in while I can.

Necro, assuming you are actually a clock, do you have any idea when your count down ends?

Cant see any threatening posts by Trit. Or BH as I type this while catching up. Possible wolves just going after good players on absence of other information to go on.

One of the few to answer Jack’s query about who believes Necro, BJ, Lough. Definitive about Lough, fence sitting on the other two
    Don't believe LoughC, I idea about the other two

Shade on Sully for being SK, and challenging Rikand again about his accusation.
    Its a good time to come clean on this Rikand.

I don't think Sulli is a wolf, there hasn't been any hint of intervention from other players to deflect or make any sort of defence on her behalf. SK would be my guess. Or just a grump.

Not sure who he’s addressing here, but it’s a fair enough comment, as he was consistent on Lough for the first lynch
    Also, you accuse me of flip flopping when I stated clearly I was voting LoughC and was the second person to vote for them. Everyone to my right is a pile on as far as I'm concerned.

On board with Pter being the Hunter, seems fair enough
    There's a fair few variables in play but I think it's a good move by Pter. I find it a little ambigious considering Beast has two lives but could this

Hunter (Bradley Walsh): The director will be furious if eliminated by the Chasers and will drag his killer out of the studio with him. (only applies to munches)

Imply that the two lives would be ignored if Petr is targetted by the wolves?

Wants BJ shot, but this is kinda out of nowhere. No previous post showed any shade on BJ. I'm not sure what the "blatant misrepresentation is referring" to

Overall, a little bit clueless, dare I say? How many games has he played? Enough, I should have thought, that his queries about the Virt being the SK hence no first night SK kill seem like unnecessary questions.

His posts are consistent with his lynch votes. He's one of only three who voted for the lynchee both nights so far (myself and Pter being the others, somebody already mentioned this).

Surprisingly little fluff in the posts. Most of the posts are directly related to the game, even if they are about casting shade or querying mechanics.

Overall, nothing at all that I can point to that says definitive wolf. But still got a niggly feeling. His posts just seem too safe or something. He's gone for the obvious lynchee, though in fairness he seems to have voted early so it's not a case of bandwagging.

I've others I'd like to see lynched / shot first, but one to keep an eye on.

Bah, thsts rich.

I do indeed.

So in the interest of fairness I'd like to propose the following by 9am tomorrow.

Bullet FFA - name top three targets (and you can't name me, obviously).

I'll shoot the name at the top of the list.

Or you can leave me to my own trigger happy devices... I would really prefer the other idea.

PJ, MrsF (per yesterday's FFA) and Uriel.

• Advertisement

QB, need a bullet FFA from ya by 9am please.

You're saying there's others you'd like to see lynched/shot above so it shouldn't be too hard.

QB, need a bullet FFA from ya by 9am please.

You're saying there's others you'd like to see lynched/shot above so it shouldn't be too hard.

Cough, cough!!

Your s clock

Can you explain this Fixxer? Sorry if I missed it, but where did BJ misrepresent you?

No but really Uri and Lord are good shouts imo.

Maybe beaker too.

Is there a timer on the bullet? Avoiding the munch I suppose. Could you put in the order just before munch and maybe mitigate hitting a villager (ie hitting someone the wolves were going to hit)
    Beaker or lord or flush
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Shoot someone off my FFA.

If not, listen to your gut so you can only blame yourself
    quickbeam wrote: »
    PJ, MrsF (per yesterday's FFA) and Uriel.

Bullet choices so far.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If im killed once Im Screwed if I was beast.

Im just me. Little ol me.
    There’s a lot more insight there than I wondering if you are the beast

So far beaker leads the FFA followed by Uriel.

When you planning on shooting

Ive no problem with Uriel

Id go with Fixxer and PJ Flush too, Quickbeam im leaning off.

However only 5 people gave any opinion so far.

• Advertisement

That’s notvenough peol voting tho

Advertisement