Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Pter wrote: »
    Necro you are doing some great work in helping the wolves think about their options.

Well I hope the wolves are thinking like him because it'll just be a waste for them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    Why ask for an FFA that puts BK at the top then shoot me?? You think there's nothing at all to my points about BK? Not just the task posts, the others too??

Beaker isn't top now unless I counted wrong. But why should I not shoot you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well it was a nice little bit of doubt for the wolves we had going but necro wanting to be right is much more important than making wolves second guess themselves. 'sake

Necro you are doing some great work in helping the wolves think about their options.

Two questions:

Why argue so strongly against my idea that roled players can be protected?

Why are you determined to antagonise me every step of the way?

Well it was a nice little bit of doubt for the wolves we had going but necro wanting to be right is much more important than making wolves second guess themselves. 'sake

There's no doubt Pter at least in my mind. Necro talking about roled protection is only helping the village cause really. That's what I mean by a waste. It might make them more likely to try to eat me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Necro wrote: »
    Beaker isn't top now unless I counted wrong. But why should I not shoot you?

Because you're doing the wolfs job for them maybe?? BK has been at me over nothing. Look at my posts about it. Now I think I find tasks and his response is "but how do you know????" I put the pieces together for all to see. Him and Barney have been caught tasking in a game where tasks are SO LIKELY because of the two evil teams going for the first kill on day one.

Im actually in danger of doing a molly here.

BK does crazy stuff and people go lol beaker gonna beak no one is gonna be THAT brazen. Beaker takes what I say and puts a spin on it only someone starting a bandwagon can. Beaker gets caught in a task no one gives a ****.

ffs like.

Necro wrote:
    Why argue so strongly against my idea that roled players can be protected?

See above. If wolves think roles are protected they will go for safe option. If roles are unprotected they try to shoot roles, who will be protected. Kill fails and we gain a shared backroom.
    Necro wrote:
    Why are you determined to antagonise me every step of the way?

'****s and giggles'

See above. If wolves think roles are protected they will go for safe option. If roles are unprotected they try to shoot roles, who will be protected. Kill fails and we gain a shared backroom.

'****s and giggles'

Lol, do you think that people are stupid and didn't realise that anyways?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Because you're doing the wolfs job for them maybe?? BK has been at me over nothing. Look at my posts about it. Now I think I find tasks and his response is "but how do you know????" I put the pieces together for all to see. Him and Barney have been caught tasking in a game where tasks are SO LIKELY because of the two evil teams going for the first kill on day one.

Im actually in danger of doing a molly here.

BK does crazy stuff and people go lol beaker gonna beak no one is gonna be THAT brazen. Beaker takes what I say and puts a spin on it only someone starting a bandwagon can. Beaker gets caught in a task no one gives a ****.

ffs like.

Ok, so Barney has claimed vig so he probably wasn't tasking.

I mean Lord is happy to be shot. Fixxxer is at least arguing the point.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote:
    Lol, do you think that people are stupid and didn't realise that anyways?

Oh flip off. Any doubt the wolves may have helps the village. You know when wolfing that second guessing can happen. Stop being such a Willi wacker

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Fixxxer is panicked, like me in Soprannos game

Ok I've made my call.

Fixxxer, apologies if I'm wrong.

Necro if you want to not do the Pter and necro show then start acting like it. We can drop the adversarial pretense as far as I'm concerned. I don't have anything on you, I just wanted to pick a fight to keep us alive.

Necro if you want to not do the Pter and necro show then start acting like it. We can drop the adversarial pretense as far as I'm concerned. I don't have anything on you, I just wanted to pick a fight to keep us alive.

I keep trying to drop it FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

unbelievable. Actually unbelievable.

Well played BK, hope you and your furry friends are happy.

Necro wrote:
    I keep trying to drop it FFS!

Lol no you don't pal.

Where is the shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE: A bullet has been fired..........and has failed to kill it's target.

What the fudge?

LOL Hi beasty boy

• Advertisement

BEAST

Who necro. Who.

Barney kill him!

Who necro. Who.

fixxxer

Ah **** now they have no reason not to kill me.

BARNEY....IF YOU WOULDNT MIND!!!

Necro wrote: »
    Barney kill him!

Interesting, give me a moment to find my gun there Necro.

BARNEY....IF YOU WOULDNT MIND!!!

KyRlkxzsBZk.jpg

I'll just get my gun

Stop memeing and start shooting.

• Advertisement

Oh fixxxer....

Nice try but your readslist this morning was the thing that pushed me onto you. And insisting there were tasks

Advertisement