Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fixy is trying to decide between continuing the innocent act and going out in a blaze of melodrama glory.

'and I would have gotten away with it too.....'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Fixy doesn't know what's happening to be honest. Captain protected me? Don't come out whoever did you did. just catch BK.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    Fixy doesn't know what's happening to be honest. Captain protected me? Don't come out whoever did you did. just catch BK.

giphy.gif

fixxxer wrote:

Interesting, if not unsatisfying, choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wow! good call on the bullet.

SO we just need the vig to come and clear away Fixxxer for us for good now I assume

• Advertisement

Been a fun game.

Necro I'm not as sure about you as I let on. But you aren't confirmed so I hope people stay wary until you can confirm yourself.

Beaker is dodge.

Lord is dodge.

Adeiu!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Times up Fixxxer, bang bang

Lee Harvey Oswald!

QB, Uriel and BJ still in the ****e pool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Lads it must be a captains protection. It's the only thing I can think of. Whoever protected me, keep in mind I'm village and confirm when you come out.

Lads it must be a captains protection. It's the only thing I can think of. Whoever protected me, keep in mind I'm village and confirm when you come out.

Too late kiddo

• Advertisement

You really are grasping at straws aren't you. Now, be a good wolf and go lay down and die.

Cannot emphasize how much I want the vig to shoot fixy before munch

So if we shoot you again, you'll be fine and that will be proven. You get that right? :pac::pac:

Well, in the next minute or so..

Uriel parroted the Lynch results post last night, trting to be helpful but not really

Beaker had a copy and paste post which has been largely ignored

Qb been dodge to me since day 0

If one of me or Barney aren't munch vig is dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Well, in the next minute or so..

Hope the wolves fell for me trying to protect duffman, assuming they are the real vig.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Hope the wolves fell for me trying to protect duffman, assuming they are the real vig.

Actually I just shot fixxxer just in case people think that cnofirms duffman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Fixxxer stepped out for a bit of fresh air, it was all getting a bit much in the studio unaware someone was lurking. He takes a sip of coffee when...BANG

The others come rushing out, Fixxxer lays wasted at the studio door. A single gunshot it looks like.

Fixxxer has been gunned down in broad daylight.

In Studio 1 a riveting game of The Chase was in progress. The next contestant nervously approached the podium to face the Chasers. He valiantly answered as many questions as possible in the allotted time and pulled ahead to a good lead. When it came to the Chasers turn though they steamrolled through the questions and caught up with the unfortunate contestant with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Therefore, Pter, you have been caught by the Chasers and have been ELIMINATED.

Meanwhile…..
    Over in Studio 2, the contestants gathered around the podium to play, nerves were high and questions were tough. Suddenly, someone gives Anne the wrong answer to a question. They make things worse by joking with Anne when she grills them. In disgust, she rolls her eyes and turns away.

Beakerjoe, you are the Weakest Link and have been ELIMINATED. Goodbye.”

Contestants, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio

Don't forget to tune in at 10.15am this morning for the next round of Deal or No Deal!

So ignore this please. This was poorly thought out given I don't know if duffman is good or not and don't want them skating through because of timing.

So ignore this please. This was poorly thought out given I don't know if duffman is good or not and don't want them skating through because of timing.

I'm not

• Advertisement

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm not

I know you're not the vig, because I am. I just shot fixxxer. I don't know if you're good or not.

So Pter wasn't bradley then. Interesting.

Ok, I am a bit confused. Did Pter not say he couldn't die at the hand of the wolves?

Seems like, whoever the vig was, he got the man anyway. good job.

So BJ certainly wasn't the SK then, that is for sure!

So Pter wasn't the hunter. I expected as much as it was a strange play to make revealing. Unless fixxxer put in the kill order so it didn't matter.

I know you're not the vig, because I am. I just shot fixxxer. I don't know if you're good or not.

Just don't shoot me and we're grand :D

So Pter wasn't the hunter. I expected as much as it was a strange play to make revealing. Unless fixxxer put in the kill order so it didn't matter.

:confused: Can you explain?

5 minutes

questionmark.png?w=840

One of the others would have had to kill him though as fixxxer was dead. So Bradley would have had to take out a different wolf.

One of the others would have had to kill him though as fixxxer was dead. So Bradley would have had to take out a different wolf.

Presumably you placed the order before 10am then.

Gotta say, quite glad you and Jack(ie) survived the night.

• Advertisement

Ah sound, fair enough, I was trying to be subtle and draw a kill, I thought if the vig was dead they wouldn't go for me ie vig was first kill and they'd peeked him.

Advertisement