Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean the logical response is obvious and I already answered Drumpot on this, you can shuffle the groups however which way you like each day, the listing I posted was purely example.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Oh poor Necro, you ok hun? :) How do you think it's decided?

I expect likely in the backroom so as not to indicate to the wolves who the SK is on thread early on.

But it could be game show mentions, I don't know tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Necro wrote: »
    I asked that earlier and no one seemed interested :(

Tbf, there's no way of knowing. There is no mention of tasks in the rules - does that mean there are tasks? Or was it excluded because of the DOND game?

The way I see it, we have no information and no way of divining information, so aside from acknowledging it, there's not much point in worrying about it. Let it happen and see where we go from there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Now on my second glass of wine and none of this is making much sense. Not sure about the Pter and Necro thing and what to think. Can you explain Pter?

Now on my second glass of wine and none of this is making much sense. Not sure about the Pter and Necro thing and what to think. Can you explain Pter?

In a nutshell: Pter thinks he can read me based off previous games and applying the same logic to this one.
    It's silly tbh, or he's just rattling my cage and seeing what falls out.

Or he's a wolf looking for a seemingly easy lynch tomorrow.

Can't decide which yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MrsFlush is a wolf.

My Reasons

_ _ _ _ _ _

2 words , 3 letters

That should read 3 letters each

Sure as hell there have to be tasks. If there are two bad teams but only one kill tomorrow, they will have to compete for that kill.

Tasks could be gameshow titles or catchphrases, but immediately I'm putting myself in the spotlight as my last post mentioned a couple of my old favourites.

I was going to make a post about the lads anyway, so I'm not trying to answer for any one of them. At first, I laughed at the few posts between them because there was probably some digs due from a previous game. However, if this drags on, that's when I stop laughing. We need a clean slate here for the good of the village.

We could all look to burn each other based on previous games. Unless Pter or Necro have genuine concerns about each other, this early, I hope this game can be treated like the brand new one that it is.

Pter: I was there beside you man when Necro dry-fisted us in that other game. Still though, that was another game.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MrsFlush is a wolf.

My Reasons

_ _ _ _ _ _

2 words , 3 letters

You pkd?

quickbeam wrote: »
    You pkd?

One letter at a time,

• Advertisement

And pkd is not a word you millennial scum

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    In a nutshell: Pter thinks he can read me based off previous games and applying the same logic to this one. It's silly tbh, or he's just rattling my cage and seeing what falls out.

Necro thinks he is immune to being read OR so good that he doesn't have any tells. Actually they are kind of the same anyway.

Forget me and necro fighting. The splitting plan is silly.

Why am I crazy (to necro) to point that out. Why has he rolled out several unaggressive jibes at me to discredit me? Because he wants me off his case without picking a fight. Which is wolfy behavior.

Tasks could be gameshow titles or catchphrases, but immediately I'm putting myself in the spotlight as my last post mentioned a couple of my old favourites.

Whoops! Mine too :( Though if anyone followed the links in mine you'd see that I am genuine fans of those games. I would imagine it'd be more complex than that. First letters of paragraphs, sentences or something spelling out stuff. Definitely worth being on the look out for them. Though, it could well be a backroom task either, but still no harm.

Sure as hell there have to be tasks. If there are two bad teams but only one kill tomorrow, they will have to compete for that kill.

Likely there will be a task but I'm not so sure it will be on the thread tbh.

I was going to make a post about the lads anyway, so I'm not trying to answer for any one of them. At first, I laughed at the few posts between them because there was probably some digs due from a previous game. However, if this drags on, that's when I stop laughing. We need a clean slate here for the good of the village.

We could all look to burn each other based on previous games. Unless Pter or Necro have genuine concerns about each other, this early, I hope this game can be treated like the brand new one that it is.

Pter: I was there beside you man when Necro dry-fisted us in that other game. Still though, that was another game.

I have no concerns about anyone yet. It's day 0, tbh I'm still just waiting for everyone to post and get involved.

One letter at a time,

Okay, enough cryptic, what two words of three letters each then?
    And pkd is not a word you millennial scum

Oi!! No need for that.

And I'm far from a millennial dude!

The role of annoying Necro, usually played my me, shall be played by Pter this game

Okay, enough cryptic, what two words of three letters each then?

Oi!! No need for that.

And I'm far from a millennial dude!

Ill give you F

F _ _ F _ _

Pter wrote: »
    Forget me and necro fighting. The splitting plan is silly.

Why am I crazy (to necro) to point that out. Why has he rolled out several unaggressive jibes at me to discredit me? Because he wants me off his case without picking a fight. Which is wolfy behavior.

Why would I want to pick a fight and derail the thread anyways? I knew coming into this game I'd likely be a target due to past games. I have nothing to hide, I'm just not interested in having a pointless argument tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

You know what looks suspiciously like a task? Creating a puzzle and asking people to solve it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh for the poster asking about FFAs there’s no need for FFAs on day 0 or Day one really as everyone knows Necro is a wolf :pac:

Also if anyone completed a task it was QB talking about fluffyness earlier, imo.

Loughc wrote: »
    Oh for the poster asking about FFAs there’s no need for FFAs on day 0 or Day one really as everyone knows Necro is a wolf :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Virtanen wrote: »
    Correction, all three picking the same is 20/20 x 1/20 x 1/20, so 0.25%, and doubling is 14.25%, and three different names is 85.5%. Still marginal, but just to get the numbers right. Unless I've miscalculated again, which is very possible

Self correcting your own equations. These posts please me greatly...

beakerjoe wrote:
    The role of annoying Necro, usually played my me, shall be played by Pter this game

He's only annoyed because I'm right.

Also if anyone completed a task it was QB talking about fluffyness earlier, imo.

What's that now? Wanting to skip normal D0 fluffiness and get to finding wolves is a task by a wolf?

He's only annoyed because I'm right.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTybNGwk26K19_1yT19oi6J193O0olJIvVsC3jr47h84cBhGdwY

tenor.gif?itemid=7227940

Ill give you F

F _ _ F _ _

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

That should read 3 letters each
    MrsFlush is a wolf.

My Reasons

_ _ _ _ _ _

2 words , 3 letters
    Ill give you F

F _ _ F _ _

Fun Fan? Fat Fuk? (You can see my plate of cheese and crackers, can't you :P )

I am not good at game show type quizes. Can I have another letter please Bob?

• Advertisement

What's that now? Wanting to skip normal D0 fluffiness and get to finding wolves is a task by a wolf?

Until we know tasks arent in play today, the game may not be set up for fluff.
    So, we gonna be fluffy today or actually work out how to catch wolves? I don't watch The Chase, but from the OP pic, I'd assume we're dealing with a four-person wolf team. The Beast (Mark Labbett) and The Governess (Anne Hegerty) are named in the OP. By the picture I assume we're dealing with the The Dark Destroyer (Shaun Wallace) and The Sinnerman (Paul Sinha) too. As they're not in the OP, I guess they don't have powers, but who knows what the mods might haven't told us. Wiki also mentions The Vixen (Jenny Ryan) not in the OP pic, so again, assuming not part of the wolf team unless gets to be recruited later or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(UK_game_show)#Chasers

So, 4 wolves, 1 SK, 16 villagers of which six have powers. But ... just noticed, no seer for the village. Hmmm?

The reference in question is above.

Not only were you the first to bring up fluff, but you also hid it in 'oh are we playing for lols today or looking for wolves', so as to appear helpful.

Advertisement