Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Anyways, moving on to other things.

I guess we have a couple of decisions to make. Barney's bullets have an expiration date.

And we've got a lynch.

Fun times afoot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro wrote: »
    Presumably you placed the order before 10am then.

Gotta say, quite glad you and Jack(ie) survived the night.

Yeah, 9.59. Wanted a bit of doubt over whether I was actually the vig or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

duffman13 wrote: »
    Uriel parroted the Lynch results post last night, trting to be helpful but not really

Beaker had a copy and paste post which has been largely ignored

Qb been dodge to me since day 0

If one of me or Barney aren't munch vig is dead.

In regards that i copy and past from outlook or word to boards. Hiding in work, cant have boards open

beakerjoe wrote: »
    In regards that i copy and past from outlook or word to boards. Hiding in work, cant have boards open

You ded beaker. SK got you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

466390.jpg

Welcome to day 3 of Deal or No Deal people. We've had an exciting morning so why not relax with a cuppa and have a try of the question below. Please PM your answer to the WerewolfGM account. The winner will be notified by PM.

Q. Who is currently 10th in line to the British Throne?

The quizline will close at 10.30 precisely. NO DISCUSSION OF THE ANSWER IS PERMITTED ON THE THREAD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You ded beaker. SK got you

Necro. Just putting this out there. You having a gun and doing a good deed for the village. It 100% doesn't clear you. It could easily be a ruse to make us follow you and have you as a nailed on villager. Just sayin...

Necro. Just putting this out there. You having a gun and doing a good deed for the village. It 100% doesn't clear you. It could easily be a ruse to make us follow you and have you as a nailed on villager. Just sayin...

I'm aware of that and anyone following me needs their heads checked anyways :D

I'm aware of that and anyone following me needs their heads checked anyways :D

Haha I am glad you not taking offence. I am trying to wear my balls and just speak out more instead of just thinking. No matter what heat it brings me. Maybe a new Mrs F will be borne for the next game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

:confused: Can you explain?

If fixxer put in the kill then the kill was invalid
    But The mods have possaibly given it anyway

Jack Moore wrote: »
    If fixxer put in the kill then the kill was invalid
    But The mods have possaibly given it anyway

Or Pter was lying about being the hunter and the wolves killed him anyways.

Which is kinda funny when you think about it:pac:

• Advertisement

I mean Pter wasn't a wolf obviously but he's not cleared from being the SK. I could see the SK making that type of play to avoid being killed but obviously would be very risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. THIS MORNING'S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED. THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY. Don't forget to tune in this evening at 9.15pm for tonight's show!

For all interested, the answer we were looking for is Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. THIS MORNING'S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED. THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY. Don't forget to tune in this evening at 9.15pm for tonight's show!

For all interested, the answer we were looking for is Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_British_throne

Stupid Wikipedia and their stupid numbers. Just realised the bloody thing left out a 7 after I submitted :(

Ah well, better if someone else gets a prize.

Or Pter was lying about being the hunter and the wolves killed him anyways.

Which is kinda funny when you think about it:pac:

Naw I’d say Pete was on the thruth

Naw I’d say Pete was on the thruth

Weird series of events regardless. Glad I went with fixxxer though. Pretty confident that's the Beast down.

Weird series of events regardless. Glad I went with fixxxer though. Pretty confident that's the Beast down.

It is
    Thing is if he was killed before the munch then we are owed a dead wolf

Ok so I have to do a little reading today. Promised a certain Drummer boy I'd go through his posts.

Probably won't multi-quote them though, work is a bit funky with multiquotes and allowing them to go through.

It is
    Thing is if he was killed before the munch then we are owed a dead wolf

Well this is why I didn't want the last minute shots tbh. I say we just play on anyways.

Got the quiz right, still no prize :(

A bit of a read back through fixxxer's posts makes me think Sully was a wolf.

Keeps going after Rikand in relation to his 'spot', flip flops a lot on sully. Pointing out that sully might be the SK, also quite defensive of her.

Could be guilt by association but I can see fixxxer and sully teamed together.

• Advertisement

Firstly:

13000-Daily-by-Morin.gif

Now here's the only place fixxxer really gives reads.

Wonder what we can garner from it.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Necro - Might be naive but I can't place you as a wolf, being so front and centre the whole time. It would be too easy for the village to turn on you and be lynches. General play is enquiring, helpful. Also a clock which I find a great concept.

Beakerjoe - Chaotic, but good or evil had strong village feeling until my words were blatantly misrepresented. Wondering if you thought you could start a bandwagon on me and my not being on much would leave it unchallenged. Probably going to vote for you later unless things change. Also, thinking of tasks. >> You also had posts where you pretended to be a gameshow host... BK and Barney doing tasks together to win their kill?

Duffman - Not posting a lot. Makes me think might be a hiding wolf. Could be a villager too I guess 50/50

Rikand - The early poking at Sulli made me look at you. Not much there but the Sulli poking caught us an SK in my opinion. So village, or lucky wolf. Need more.

Barney92 - Bursts of activity but when in very to the point. Asking questions, prodding players. Seems like a good egg to me. >>>>> Looking back I see you had a post where you pretended to be a gameshow host, that actually looks pretty tasky now.

Pter - I had you down as a wolf bit the Directer reveal means I have to have you village. The prize claim was interesting as it could be seen as laying ground for beast cover had you been lynched, but I'm going with the Directer reveal as being genuine.

Uriel. - Needs to post more or risk being a low laying wolf.

Partyjungle - Uninterested villager going from their disregard for doing any catching up. Blatant about it so I feel it's probably genuine.

Stu Redman - I know you, haven't been on much like Uriel. More posts needed or another low laying wolf

Quickbeam - Apart from the possible tasks at the start, not involved in any great way. Depends how seriously you take the likelyhood that a stack would be something as unsubtle as naming contestants. Wolf lean.

Drumpot and MissFD - I keep getting you two mixed up because of your confused warblings. Sometimes feel like we are playing different games. Drumpot at least had that BK/Necros/Petr conspiracy theory I suppose.

Jack Moore - Seems to have a plan at least. Going village unless something changes.

Ok

Well played Nec
    Fixxer was convinced beaker was tasking and convibced there was a task
    Butvthe sk killed beaker ? So beaker wasn’t the sk and that’s some strong bussing if he’s a wolf sent out to task
    So if beaker was tasking was he the only one or did the others bother

Priest needs to take into account that barney has 2 shots and that we might want some info on who is who befor the three village kills today

I have lough wolf
    Which makes Virt team leader
    Peter Hunter
    Beaker not serial killer probably not wolf
    Sully wolf ? (Agh disinterested villager?)
    Fixxer beast wolf
    Trit donno hope not priest
    Bh donno hope not priest

Anyone any insight ?

Ok

Well played Nec
    Butvthe sk killed beaker ? So beaker wasn’t the sk and that’s some strong bussing if he’s a wolf sent out to task

Priest needs to take into account that barney has 2 shots and that we might want some info on who is who befor the three village kills today

I have lough wolf
    Peter Hunter
    Fixxer beast wolf
    Bh donno hope not priest

Anyone any insight ?

Just because beaker wasn’t the sk didn’t mean there wernt tasks

My thoughts on tasks:

I think fixxxer pushed them so strong that there probably wasn't any on-thread tasks. I remain open to the possibility of being wrong.

Wanna look at this first from fixxxer's reads:

Quickbeam - Apart from the possible tasks at the start, not involved in any great way. Depends how seriously you take the likelyhood that a stack would be something as unsubtle as naming contestants. Wolf lean.

This is just garbled nonsense that ends up in a wolf lean.

Do we think fixxxer pushes QB if they're teamed? I'm unsure, but the wording is meh. Fixxxer also never FFA'd iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok so I have to do a little reading today. Promised a certain Drummer boy I'd go through his posts.

Probably won't multi-quote them though, work is a bit funky with multiquotes and allowing them to go through.

Maybe it would be no harm going through the posts of the people who have just died? I find that makes more sense then investigating me.

I find some of your behavior odd. You like facts and ffas for information purposes and yet you didn’t seem phased by Barney’s big reveal this morning, don’t think it’s odd the wolves or Sk didn’t even take a chance on him (3 bullets today!) and instead of trying to work out why the wolves targeted who they did you want to now turn the focus on me...

There is so much more to clear up. Like did Barney shoot fixer? Out of you, BJ and Pter , the day0/1 high posters , you have survived. Not suspect on its own but maybe you are the sith lord I have been looking for all along. You’ve got control of the senate and the countdown clock.

I’m interested to see what evidence you plant to throw shade on me....

Drumpot wrote: »
    Maybe it would be no harm going through the posts of the people who have just died? I find that makes more sense then investigating me.

I find some of your behavior odd. You like facts and ffas for information purposes and yet you didn’t seem phased by Barney’s big reveal this morning, don’t think it’s odd the wolves or Sk didn’t even take a chance on him (3 bullets today!) and instead of trying to work out why the wolves targeted who they did you want to now turn the focus on me...

There is so much more to clear up. Like did Barney shoot fixer? Out of you, BJ and Pter , the day0/1 high posters , you have survived. Not suspect on its own but maybe you are the sith lord I have been looking for all along. You’ve got control of the senate and the countdown clock.

I’m interested to see what evidence you plant to throw shade on me....

What are you on about? I'm not shading you, I'm doing exactly what I said I would if we both lived :confused:

You even thanked the post

Also on Barney, if anyone wants to counterclaim the second bullet fired this morning, by all means then I'll be suspicious.

Ok

Well played Nec

I have lough wolf
    Peter Hunter
    Fixxer beast wolf
    Bh donno hope not priest

Anyone any insight ?

Why does Barney have only two shots?

I thought it was Necro who used his prize bullet on fixxer? Was Necro lieing again?

Where is Barney?

If a prize can change a vote (like Necro did- very dodge) surely a prize can be used to manipulate other events, maybe a protection on fixxer to make him look like beast?

I’m not saying these are the case but they are possibilities that aren’t being explored. I don’t like you and Necro leading things without any resistance. Neither of you are confirmed villagers.

A lot of things aren’t adding up here... Maybe if there was a team working on this or helping I might be able to make some sense of it?

What are you on about? I'm not shading you, I'm doing exactly what I said I would if we both lived :confused:

You even thanked the post

As I said I don’t mind you looking Into me but Do you honestly think that agreed this mornings events that investigating me is the best use of your time (if you are a villager)?

I’m sorry but I find this very odd. And very suspect when you ignore pretty much any points I made and revert to focusing on “well we agreed I would”.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why does Barney have only two shots?

I thought it was Necro who used his prize bullet on fixxer? Was Necro lieing again?

Where is Barney?

If a prize can change a vote (like Necro did- very dodge) surely a prize can be used to manipulate other events, maybe a protection on fixxer to make him look like beast?

I’m not saying these are the case but they are possibilities that aren’t being explored. I don’t like you and Necro leading things without any resistance. Neither of you are confirmed villagers.

A lot of things aren’t adding up here... Maybe if there was a team working on this or helping I might be able to make some sense of it?

Ok, breathe Drumpot.

There were two shots this morning. Mine, which failed to kill fixxxer followed by Barney's at 10am alongside the two kills.

There has been no challenge to Barney's claim as of yet, so we have no reason to doubt him.

Advertisement