Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Here Drummer, see - two separate shots.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MOD NOTE: A bullet has been fired..........and has failed to kill it's target.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Fixxxer stepped out for a bit of fresh air, it was all getting a bit much in the studio unaware someone was lurking. He takes a sip of coffee when...BANG

The others come rushing out, Fixxxer lays wasted at the studio door. A single gunshot it looks like.

Fixxxer has been gunned down in broad daylight.

In Studio 1 a riveting game of The Chase was in progress. The next contestant nervously approached the podium to face the Chasers. He valiantly answered as many questions as possible in the allotted time and pulled ahead to a good lead. When it came to the Chasers turn though they steamrolled through the questions and caught up with the unfortunate contestant with 30 seconds left on the clock.

Therefore, Pter, you have been caught by the Chasers and have been ELIMINATED.

Meanwhile…..
    Over in Studio 2, the contestants gathered around the podium to play, nerves were high and questions were tough. Suddenly, someone gives Anne the wrong answer to a question. They make things worse by joking with Anne when she grills them. In disgust, she rolls her eyes and turns away.

Beakerjoe, you are the Weakest Link and have been ELIMINATED. Goodbye.”

Contestants, thank you for your participation. Please be sure to pick up your novelty Werewolf Game Show runner up prize as you leave the studio

Don't forget to tune in at 10.15am this morning for the next round of Deal or No Deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Drumpotvuou are very entertaining
    But do keep up old sport

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Hi, don't have a lot of time. Just jumping in to say I won the quiz and got a peek. Will be home around 6 but would like people's thoughts on who I should use it on.

deconduo wrote: »
    Hi, don't have a lot of time. Just jumping in to say I won the quiz and got a peek. Will be home around 6 but would like people's thoughts on who I should use it on.

Rikand, Uriel or Flush. Imo anyways.

Or me if you want to find a villager I guess.

• Advertisement

Was thinking PJ or Uriel first, but really they should just get a bullet.

I'd prefer someone middle of the pack who's hard to read

Go Lord actually. Lord would be a good peek imo.

Lord/Flush/Stu/Rik are my neutral reads at the moment

Any of those 4 are good for a peek. Stu is also a good option tbh.

Be worth a look at any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Captains (Les/Bob/Roy): Our captains can put one player in the isolation booth each night. The captain cannot put himself in the isolation booth, because that would be silly. Who would let him out? If the player in isolation is one of his teammates, they will be protected from any attacks and the captain will be informed that the player is on his team. If the captain successfully protects his teammate from a kill order, they will be allowed to confer in a backroom for the rest of the game.

The night phase starts after lynch I thought? Am I right in saying this was when Barney came out as Vig:
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, he's not the vig. I am Bruce :)

Thought I would come out now so that captains can protect me this morning.

So Barney waited until 59 mins before munch to give our captains a chance to protect him?

And wolves and SK didn’t think it was worth having a shot?

Why didn’t Barney come out last night and give captains more time to protect him? This feels more like a distraction TBH. Of course if Barney shoots two more people today it’s hard to argue he is anything other then the Vig, this just doesn’t add up...

And Yes Jack, I’m struggling to keep up with what’s going on and people’s interpretations of events. Since I haven’t had any clarification of my questions I’m even more dubious of what I’m seeing...

• Advertisement

So fixxxer has basically been... fixxxated..... on the sully/rikand thing since early Monday.

A lot of flip flopping which initially put him on some people's radars I guess.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Oh god still dying. Did Rikand explain what he saw in Sullis post?
    Would be interested to hear what he thinks is there because I she can't see anything wrong with Sulli.

Light defence here
    I suggest peak Sulli or Rikand after their little interaction yesterday.

Asking for both to be peeked...
    I'll be honest I wasn't fully behind BKs claim. It reeked of let's see who reacts and act on that. I wanted to see if either Sulli or Rikand reacted.
    Something feels off about Sulli but not enough for me to go full wolf on them. Looking back now to see if I can find anything useful.

Now something feels off...
    Its a good time to come clean on this Rikand.

I don't think Sulli is a wolf, there hasn't been any hint of intervention from other players to deflect or make any sort of defence on her behalf. SK would be my guess. Or just a grump.

Now he doesn't think she's a wolf but the SK
    Originally Posted by fixxxer View Post
    Its a good time to come clean on this Rikand.

I don't think Sulli is a wolf, there hasn't been any hint of intervention from other players to deflect or make any sort of defence on her behalf. SK would be my guess. Or just a grump.
    Wait, now you dont think Sully is a wolf? Why?

Like how can you be sure? Based on what?

I smell evil here. Based off this, Fixxxers not looking good.

BK, your lists make me think you are on our village side, but your unwillingness to read whats in front of you makes me wonder. I literally spell it out what my thought are in the post there and you make a comment saying "but he doesnt explain it" It says it right there, no one intervened to deflect or defend sulli so in my eyes that doesn't make me feel like Sulli has any back up. Sullis replys remind oe of LoughC, defensive but not enquiring. To me that feels team evil, but solo evil.

Soft defence of how sully couldn't be a wolf (no back up)
    I thought she was the SK, of course I voted for her.

Explanation for bussing?

Necro wrote: »
    Any of those 4 are good for a peek. Stu is also a good option tbh.

Be worth a look at any of them.

Why not save you having to do all that work on my posts and peek me?

I’m paranoid as f**k right now and don’t believe a lot of what’s going on. I won’t believe decos peak unless he peaks me to be honest....

Drumpot wrote: »
    Why not save you having to do all that work on my posts and peek me?

I’m paranoid as f**k right now and don’t believe a lot of what’s going on. I won’t believe decos peak unless he peaks me to be honest....

Not sure why you're so paranoid. Barney proved himself by shooting fixxxer a second time. That's all there really is to that.

I find it bizarre that the chasers went for Pter at the risk of losing one of their own

I find it bizarre that the chasers went for Pter at the risk of losing one of their own

Yep I tend to agree

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

My votes for peek would lie aroubd QB or Uriel with Pj in there. That said I'd like to be peeked myself or from a village core perspective Necro or Jack would be a good choice of peek! Too many choices

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

With kills that happeneded this morning I'm more inclined to start with the SK, we need yo reduce the kill rate, if we've got BJ throwing shade an SK might off him to reduce the heat. Although BJ riled a lot of people up

Ah PJ, didn’t you get the Necro/Jack memo?

It’s all so obvious so we don’t need to discuss anything that happened this morning on thread.

-Barney’s timing of his role reveal and the wolves deciding not to target a goody with three bullets
    - pters director claim and the wolves convinced it’s a ruse so felt that was a better option then a confirmed vig
    - Necro winning all these f**king prizes
    - the reason that certain people were targeted this morning (let’s not look at that and move onto anybody else)
    - ah deco has a power, let’s peak somebody else, isn’t this handy
    - oh look it’s duffman , don’t we have a nice unchallenged village core of Necro, jack, barney, deco and duffman. Everybody’s getting along swimmingly

But sure that’s just crazy drummie with his crazy questions that should Just be ignored... Cause it’s all gravy baby......

Looks like the village don’t need me upsetting what is the march to victory....

Yep I tend to agree

Unless they thought fixer was dead man waking and used him to vote to kill Pter.

I mean the announcement doesn’t look like it was a Director kill and mentioned Bullet, but the OP says contestants can be protected but you guys seem ok with accepting that rolled villagers , who clearly are not contestant characters , can be protected....

Yep I tend to agree

Fixxer was caught they took the opportunity to kill peter at the loss of fixxer instead of a hidden wolf being taken out
    What’s to understand

• Advertisement

deconduo wrote: »

Quick

Ah PJ, didn’t you get the Necro/Jack memo?

It’s all so obvious so we don’t need to discuss anything that happened this morning on thread.

-Barney’s timing of his role reveal and the wolves deciding not to target a goody with three bullets
    - pters director claim and the wolves convinced it’s a ruse so felt that was a better option then a confirmed vig
    - Necro winning all these f**king prizes
    - the reason that certain people were targeted this morning (let’s not look at that and move onto anybody else)
    - ah deco has a power, let’s peak somebody else, isn’t this handy
    - oh look it’s duffman , don’t we have a nice unchallenged village core of Necro, jack, barney, deco and duffman. Everybody’s getting along swimmingly

But sure that’s just crazy drummie with his crazy questions that should Just be ignored... Cause it’s all gravy baby......

Looks like the village don’t need me upsetting what is the march to victory....

Ok I'm gonna try and answer all of this.

1. Barney shot fixxxer unless anyone else wants to step forward. I shot him before the munch and Barney shot him at the munch. That means he was the Beast.
    2. I'm not sure what's going on with Pter's claim and why the wolves targeted him.
    3. I've won 2 of 5 prizes, deco and Pter also came forward saying they won 1 each. No idea on the first one.
    4. Why do you think they were targeted? I have various theories, happy to hear what you think though.
    5. I got a bullet, makes sense someone else might get a peek.
    6. There's no core just a general acceptance of what's happened this morning.

You're not crazy but you're focusing on the wrong things. It doesn't matter when Barney claimed as he proved himself with a shot on fixxxer.

Unless they thought fixer was dead man waking and used him to vote to kill Pter.

I mean the announcement doesn’t look like it was a Director kill and mentioned Bullet, but the OP says contestants can be protected but you guys seem ok with accepting that rolled villagers , who clearly are not contestant characters , can be protected....

You think the rolled villagers can’t be protected ? Protectionnseems a bit flaccid in this game I haven’t really factored it in

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Fixxer was caught they took the opportunity to kill peter at the loss of fixxer instead of a hidden wolf being taken out
    What’s to understand
    Not sure why you're so paranoid. Barney proved himself by shooting fixxxer a second time. That's all there really is to that.

Are you guys agreeing or arguing?

Why wouldn't they be able to be protected? I don't understand this line of thinking.

Why wouldn't they be able to be protected? I don't understand this line of thinking.

Well they aintvcontestants
    Like brucie is not a contestant so he’s not on a team I think drummer must be a team leader and have clarification

We have a peek and three kills today it’s time a few people stepped up to be counted btw

Ok I'm gonna try and answer all of this.

1. Barney shot fixxxer unless anyone else wants to step forward. I shot him before the munch and Barney shot him at the munch. That means he was the Beast.
    2. I'm not sure what's going on with Pter's claim and why the wolves targeted him.
    3. I've won 2 of 5 prizes, deco and Pter also came forward saying they won 1 each. No idea on the first one.
    4. Why do you think they were targeted? I have various theories, happy to hear what you think though.
    5. I got a bullet, makes sense someone else might get a peek.
    6. There's no core just a general acceptance of what's happened this morning.

You're not crazy but you're focusing on the wrong things. It doesn't matter when Barney claimed as he proved himself with a shot on fixxxer.

You and jack appear to differ on how fixer died, I’m not the only one confused.

Until Barney takes at least two more shots I will remain dubious of his claim.

The issue I have with the prizes is that the wolves have a better shot of getting the right answer and as such better statistical chance of winning a prize. If one wolf on the team wins a prize they all do. In theory it would be handy having a very public player like yourself announce the prize and manipulate who it’s used on.

While your changed vote on flush made sense on a village level to See how she might react it’s also a very good way of throwing shade on a player...

You see Necro I’m asking questions because things aren’t as clear to me as they appear to be for you. Whether you like me probing your narrative or not do you think I’m trying to figure it out or make you look bad? I don’t feel I am asking unreasonable questions...

Are you guys agreeing or arguing?

Two different things
    I assume that the fixxer kill was triggered but he was already dead from barneys shot
    Now in that case either there is no munch or a different wolf should be killed so necro is assuming that something else happened

You and jack appear to differ on how fixer died, I’m not the only one confused.

Until Barney takes at least two more shots I will remain dubious of his claim.

The issue I have with the prizes is that the wolves have a better shot of getting the right answer and as such better statistical chance of winning a prize. If one wolf on the team wins a prize they all do. In theory it would be handy having a very public player like yourself announce the prize and manipulate who it’s used on.

While your changed vote on flush made sense on a village level to See how she might react it’s also a very good way of throwing shade on a player...

You see Necro I’m asking questions because things aren’t as clear to me as they appear to be for you. Whether you like me probing your narrative or not do you think I’m trying to figure it out or make you look bad? I don’t feel I am asking unreasonable questions...

Have to make some assumptions and build your case on that
    Necro shot fixxer and barney shotvfixer
    So necro isn’t a wolf and barney is the vig
    The rest I’m building from there

• Advertisement

Because their characters are gameshow hosts, not contestants. Also , theoretically couldn’t we if had a RV reveal each day and have all three captains protect them , building up a village core...

Advertisement