Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »
    You and jack appear to differ on how fixer died, I’m not the only one confused.

Until Barney takes at least two more shots I will remain dubious of his claim.

The issue I have with the prizes is that the wolves have a better shot of getting the right answer and as such better statistical chance of winning a prize. If one wolf on the team wins a prize they all do. In theory it would be handy having a very public player like yourself announce the prize and manipulate who it’s used on.

While your changed vote on flush made sense on a village level to See how she might react it’s also a very good way of throwing shade on a player...

You see Necro I’m asking questions because things aren’t as clear to me as they appear to be for you. Whether you like me probing your narrative or not do you think I’m trying to figure it out or make you look bad? I don’t feel I am asking unreasonable questions...

Sure I have loads of unanswered questions too, Drumpot, it's not all black and white but I have to accept certain things are exactly what they seem.

With regards to prizes, 4 out of 5 winners have come forward. I agree that if one wolf wins, they all do and your argument makes sense but I'm not a wolf (Couple of reasons for that, why out my 2 life alpha with a shot when I could have fired into the Uriel/PJ/low posters and not have any suspicion as a result).
    There's still one prize unaccounted for and I'm thinking a wolf won that tbh.

Yeah, I'm fairly happy with Flushy's response tbh, it was pretty quick tbf to her but she isn't clear, nor am I, nor are you or anyone really (except Barney, but you differ there so meh)

I'm happy to answer questions but I'm also not getting tied up in knots over finer details. There are questions, I'm not sure what happened re: Pter, it's why I wanted the shots prior to the munch as now we have confusion regarding it. I would have preferred for Barney to shoot at 9.45am or wait until after the munch (obviously this would be risky)

Because their characters are gameshow hosts, not contestants. Also , theoretically couldn’t we if had a RV reveal each day and have all three captains protect them , building up a village core...

We could, but we for whatever reason have not done that. I'd be in favour of Jack's idea of the priest revealing today though, there's likely going to be 3 kills including the lynch.

Would be nice to know where we stand.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Am I alive lads?

Cause....I've got a story to tell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Am I alive lads?

A story or a the truth

Am I alive lads?

Well I shot The Beast instead of you so yeah :p

• Advertisement

Jack Moore wrote: »
    A story or a the truth

tenor.gif?itemid=11891642
    Necro wrote: »
    Well I shot The Beast instead of you so yeah :p

giphy.gif

Rikky was the Beast then.
    At a guess, Lough was wolf 2.
    Beaker or Pter were wolf 3. SK took one out, I'm guessing.

Should be 4 though, right? So either Sully, BH or Trit was the 4th, yeah?

I'm fairly convinced that it's now Team Village vs Serial Killer.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

That's a very optimistic outlook, is that a reveal of some sort?

How would you know that...

duffman13 wrote: »
    That's a very optimistic outlook, is that a reveal of some sort?

Lol

• Advertisement

How would you know that...

He read my notes

If the priest is alive, they know where we are with team captains etc, if 2 of the 3 are still alive it's worth the risk if they both protect. We don't have a BG definitely but we kinda need to roll the dice. We need some info too :(

Also I think 5 wolves but maybe I'm wrong on that

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

FFS, I’m still trying to get my head around the Necro/Jack narrative...

What about Fixxer?

And dare I ask, how do you come to all these conclusions? Wait, let me guess, you are in a room with a priest?

Rikand isn't dead though, it's fixxxer :pac:

Man, the silence is interesting.

Maybe I'm reading things wrong though.

And dare I ask, how do you come to all these conclusions? Wait, let me guess, you are in a room with a priest?

Nope.

Listen, ye have a spare bullet, right? And I was living on borrow time anyway, so if ye don't believe me after this, fire away.

But

source.gif

Up till this morning, I've not been playing in the village's best interests.

Up till this morning, there was a chance for the wolves to recruit a cub.

Was being the key word.

Good news is, with said chance apparently passed, I'm now to focus my attentions towards the good of the village. And for the good of the village, I'm outlining the information I have.

Given the chance to join my possible fellow Chasers in the backroom has apparently passed unsuccessfully, logic would be the wolves have been wiped out. I'm now firmly on team village, which means a village win is a win for TSC :D

So, either ye can shoot me now with very little repercussions for the village, or move ahead as we were. Hopefully, ye can see I'm aware this is more than likely a death warrant for myself anyway. If I was the SK, ye can wipe me out now. If I was a wolf, again, ye can wipe out another wolf. Admitting this means I'm aware the village won't trust me again going forward, but as the newest member of Team Village, I'm happy to make sure any more distractions I might cause will be short lived.

Now, my worry would be that maybe the wolves aren't dead, but simply missed their chance to recruit me? Originally, I was told all I had to do was survive long enough, which is why I basically delayed Necro this morning; I thought surviving would get me into the backroom. All I cared about was surviving.

What do ye think? Is there a chance the wolves are alive but simply missed their chance to recruit me? Cause, truth be told, I actually did think I spotted a wolf on day one but they're still alive....

Ok so firstly, fixxxer was the guy we shot this morning.

Pter nor Trit can be wolves as they were munched (and likely Virtanen).

Beaker and BH, yeah it's possible as they were SKed.

Oh and I've just seen you're a wolf cub :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

peek lordie

Uriel. wrote: »
    peek lordie

Hey Uriel :pac:

So who’s your maybe wolf ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Well they aintvcontestants
    Like brucie is not a contestant so he’s not on a team I think drummer must be a team leader and have clarification

We have a peek and three kills today it’s time a few people stepped up to be counted btw

Sooooo.. I’m just one of those expendable crew members...

6iP0E9U.gif

tumblr_or8ea8KcA01vaqoiqo1_400.gif

peek lordie

G'day Uriel. Appears you were correct via votes on fixxxer...

So who’s your maybe wolf ?

Is that directed at me? We probably need to peek or shoot QB at this stage. She's never this defensive and quiet as village.

I can ignore the being quiet due to college but she's not massively game solving when she is here.

Given I'm team village now, QB is the "maybe wolf".

Man, the silence is interesting.

Maybe I'm reading things wrong though.

Nope.

Listen, ye have a spare bullet, right? And I was living on borrow time anyway, so if ye don't believe me after this, fire away.

But

source.gif

Up till this morning, I've not been playing in the village's best interests.

Up till this morning, there was a chance for the wolves to recruit a cub.

Was being the key word.

Good news is, with said chance apparently passed, I'm now to focus my attentions towards the good of the village. And for the good of the village, I'm outlining the information I have.

Given the chance to join my possible fellow Chasers in the backroom has apparently passed unsuccessfully, logic would be the wolves have been wiped out. I'm now firmly on team village, which means a village win is a win for TSC :D

So, either ye can shoot me now with very little repercussions for the village, or move ahead as we were. Hopefully, ye can see I'm aware this is more than likely a death warrant for myself anyway. If I was the SK, ye can wipe me out now. If I was a wolf, again, ye can wipe out another wolf. Admitting this means I'm aware the village won't trust me again going forward, but as the newest member of Team Village, I'm happy to make sure any more distractions I might cause will be short lived.

Now, my worry would be that maybe the wolves aren't dead, but simply missed their chance to recruit me? Originally, I was told all I had to do was survive long enough, which is why I basically delayed Necro this morning; I thought surviving would get me into the backroom. All I cared about was surviving.

What do ye think? Is there a chance the wolves are alive but simply missed their chance to recruit me? Cause, truth be told, I actually did think I spotted a wolf on day one but they're still alive....

You were given this information at the start of the game?

Peek QB.

Depending on that, we either shoot her or welcome her to the village.

Save the last bullet for Lordie cos there's not really any way we can keep him alive I reckon on the off chance there's still a wolf about and he's making a play to be recruited.

So I'm gonna guess you going after me was either an attempt to make me munch you (if I was a wolf), or just wolfy misdirection as part of your win-con, am I correct Lord?

peek lordie

Waste, he's a wolf or a wolf cub, we've no way to know how and when he's activated! We are taking his word for it, kill him is my thoughts. I think your a wolf too

For all we know to be activated the chasers havr to identify him, it hasn't happened so he puts it out there to be activated!

There's no point getting recruited by admitting I'm a wolf, is there :pac:

So I'm gonna guess you going after me was either an attempt to make me munch you (if I was a wolf), or just wolfy misdirection as part of your win-con, am I correct Lord?

To be blunt, you were an easy target.

Felt the best way to stay alive was to pick a fight with someone who'd respond plenty. Figured I wouldn't get munched if I was being publiclly aggressive. Either you were good, in which case the wolves would leave me alive to distract the village, or you were bad, in which case hopefully the wolves would leave me alive, rather than dragging suspicion on your head voluntarily.

Mind, you could still be the serial killer. I still call BS on the "I'm a countdown clock that isn't counting down" story :pac:

Given I'm team village now, QB is the "maybe wolf".

You should die, how you thought this reveal would make the village wanna keep ya alive is beyond me! We've no idea when and how ya get activated, anything other than a bullet for you is a waste.

Kill Tesco
    Peek QB
    Reevaluate is my strategy unless someone has something else to offer

• Advertisement

Sooooo.. I’m just one of those expendable crew members...

6iP0E9U.gif

tumblr_or8ea8KcA01vaqoiqo1_400.gif

Drummer join the core we have cubs

Advertisement