Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey Uriel :pac:

hola

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Necro wrote: »
    G'day Uriel. Appears you were correct via votes on fixxxer...

told you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Tesco thinks the reason he hasn't been recruited is because all the wolves are dead! If all the wolves are dead the priest should be alive to verify!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

duffman13 wrote: »
    You should die, how you thought this reveal would make the village wanna keep ya alive is beyond me!

Keep up mate, I literally said I didn't expect to live much longer.

If I wanted to hoodwink ye, I reckon I could have put together a solid priest claim with the info I have. But as Team Village, I figure honesty is the best path towards victory now. Even if I die, ye have some information to use, and the priest, if alive, can stay hidden for a bit longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

I’d guess that there is a wolf left and that lord is payment for us losing peter without him taking someone with him

• Advertisement

Keep up mate, I literally said I didn't expect to live much longer.

If I wanted to hoodwink ye, I reckon I could have put together a solid priest claim with the info I have. But as Team Village, I figure honesty is the best path towards victory now. Even if I die, ye have some information to use, and the priest, if alive, can stay hidden for a bit longer.

Sorry... what info? You were a wolf cub in waiting. What other info do you have?

Sorry... what info? You were a wolf cub in waiting. What other info do you have?

I WAS a wolf cub in waiting. Now I'm an NRV. Now, I'm Team Village, and am to act in the best interests of the village.

That despite surviving to the time needed to be recruited, the chance to join that has passed unsuccessfully.

So either the wolves are all dead.
    Or there was another criteria I was unaware of to get recruited that failed, making me Team Village in the process.

To be safe, I'd off QB.

Specifically for this....

quickbeam wrote: »
    So, we gonna be fluffy today or actually work out how to catch wolves? I don't watch The Chase, but from the OP pic, I'd assume we're dealing with a four-person wolf team. The Beast (Mark Labbett) and The Governess (Anne Hegerty) are named in the OP. By the picture I assume we're dealing with the The Dark Destroyer (Shaun Wallace) and The Sinnerman (Paul Sinha) too. As they're not in the OP, I guess they don't have powers, but who knows what the mods might haven't told us. Wiki also mentions The Vixen (Jenny Ryan) not in the OP pic, so again, assuming not part of the wolf team unless gets to be recruited later or something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chase_(UK_game_show)#Chasers

So, 4 wolves, 1 SK, 16 villagers of which six have powers. But ... just noticed, no seer for the village. Hmmm?

At the time, I took this as a signal that QB was a wolf, and so I've purposefully avoided responding to or about her since the game started. She seemed to have knowledge not just that The Vixen was in play, but specifically that I was to be "recruited later or something."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

deconduo wrote: »
    Hi, don't have a lot of time. Just jumping in to say I won the quiz and got a peek. Will be home around 6 but would like people's thoughts on who I should use it on.

Only just getting on. I see there are a few folks to be peeked. I am happy enough being peeked. Other than that, Lordy...

Not sure on the whole Lordy thing and the cub. Is it a ploy to stay alive? is he just a regular wolf?

I WAS a wolf cub in waiting. Now I'm an NRV. Now, I'm Team Village, and am to act in the best interests of the village.

That despite surviving to the time needed to be recruited, the chance to join that has passed unsuccessfully.

Or there was another criteria I was unaware of to get recruited that failed, making me Team Village in the process.

To be safe, I'd off QB.

At the time, I took this as a signal that QB was a wolf, and so I've purposefully avoided responding to or about her since the game started. She seemed to have knowledge not just that The Vixen was in play, but specifically that I was to be "recruited later or something."

Did you get told there was a failed attempt to turn you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh peek me for godssake and get this 'task' off my back!

• Advertisement

Got an hour off. Last thirty minutes to catch up. Got another 30 here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    Oh peek me for godssake and get this 'task' off my back!

That's what I suggested :pac:

Lord is getting the bullet anyways we simply can't take the risk.

Sorry, not sorry Lord.

Sorry, not sorry Lord.

Its fine.
    I've played my role, and I'd rather not provide further distractions anyway :)

Sorry, not sorry Lord.

Now I was all for shooting lord but why now ?
    I mean he’s likely the vixen and I can’t see him coming out for no reason
    Peek quick and then see where we are

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Now I was all for shooting lord but why now ?
    I mean he’s likely the vixen and I can’t see him coming out for no reason
    Peek quick and then see where we are

Well, I was hoping the peek would be first anyways. But without priest confirmation I'm not having a Valewolf situation arising

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Its fine.
    I've played my role, and I'd rather not provide further distractions anyway :)

Monday - one kill (not sure if wolf or SK)
    Tuesday - sk Kill - Wolf Kill
    Weds - wolf kill - Sk Kill - extra kill

So there has been 2 lynches and 2 Sk kills and a bonus kill. And you thought 80% were wolves because you are released from some cub thingy?

giphy.gif

Drumpot wrote: »

So there has been 2 lynches and 2 Sk kills and a bonus kill. And you thought 80% were wolves because you are released from some cub thingy?

giphy.gif

I’m tellingbuoubits a balance fro. The error with hunter

giphy.gif

I'm not really sure here why people are trying to pick apart my posts, from the point of view of.....I've admitted I was playing as Team Wolf, I've accepted a willingness to be shot.

What do people think is the end game here? :pac:

I'm not really sure here why people are trying to pick apart my posts, from the point of view of.....I've admitted I was playing as Team Wolf, I've accepted a willingness to be shot.

What do people think is the end game here? :pac:

You become the beast
    You get to recruit some one
    The countdown clock kills us all

I’m tellingbuoubits a balance fro. The error with hunter

So you think bj shot fixer but wolves also chose Pter who was actually the director but no wolf was killed (cause fixxer put in order) by directors death (double kill on fixxer) So cub was lost?

• Advertisement

You become the beast
    You get to recruit some one
    The countdown clock kills us all

The Countdown Clock works for the side of good, The Countdown Clock would like to remind Jack Moore of this.

And thats part of why I've said to Necro I'm ok with being shot. It removes me as a distraction from the game show.

If there's two kills tomorrow, if I'm alive or dead, then ye know I was wrong. Not lying. But wrong. In which case, QB should be a primary concern, given her apparent knowledge of my former role.

I much prefer this game when I'm trusted. Be gone now until at least 6. Hopefully I'll be golden by the time I get back.

I much prefer this game when I'm trusted. Be gone now until at least 6. Hopefully I'll be golden by the time I get back.

I'd be worried you've offered zero defense at all for my accusation....

Yeh I’m taking a time out for awhile. I’m not sure what’s going on and if it’s all going as well as some of ye are making out, then I’m better off on the sidelines... Unless of course anybody has a rabbit hole they need explored!

To be safe, I'd off QB.

That's a fairly brain dead move (by qb) by a wolf to outline information that is private to the wolves. I don't think she's a wolf based on that post.

The Countdown Clock works for the side of good, The Countdown Clock would like to remind Jack Moore of this.

Did you get told that? or just that you are the countdown clock. You might be an evil clock!

So you think bj shot fixer but wolves also chose Pter who was actually the director but no wolf was killed (cause fixxer put in order) by directors death (double kill on fixxer) So cub was lost?

Barney shot fixxer
    Fixxer chose peter
    Sk killer chose breaker
    Fixer then killed peter after he had died and peter killed him in revenge

Then the mods realised that either fixxer didn’t kill peter or peter killed someone ales with him
    Easier to Stop the cub conversion then explain a wolf death sobthey did that

That’s my theory
    It’s out there but it’s possaible

Did you get told that? or just that you are the countdown clock. You might be an evil clock!

Ah now come on, my alignment would obviously be given to me :p

• Advertisement

Barney shot fixxer
    Fixxer chose peter
    Sk killer chose breaker
    Fixer then killed peter after he had died and peter killed him in revenge

Then the mods realised that either fixxer didn’t kill peter or peter killed someone ales with him
    Easier to Stop the cub conversion then explain a wolf death sobthey did that

That’s my theory
    It’s out there but it’s possaible

Its a good theory but it presumes Lord is on the up and Pter was the director.

Also, would be nice if Barney popped his head in, he has less then 6 hours to shoot two bullets.

Barney's posts this morning are quite erratic, possibly trying to confuse wolves , but If for any reason he doesn't shoot twice ("oh wolves used a power against me") before then then this morning looks very different to the way its being painted.

Knock two times if you can hear me Barney . .

Advertisement