Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok anyways, probably best we give some targets, so:

#FFA3

Lord TSC - not sure I buy that all the wolves are dead. Worried this is a 'come and get me' plea. Likely have to kill him via bullet/lynch. Maybe lynch would be best.
    Rikand - getting tight now, need a resolution to the fixxxer/sully/Rikand thing. Possibly fixxxer was pushing hard on Rikand as the wolves thought he might be the SK. I don't really know tbh. I'd like him peeked but we only get one peek so....
    Quickbeam - And the other piece of this puzzle I guess. Again, I'm not really passing much heed of tasks etc but given Lord thinks she was a team-mate in waiting she needs to be resolved. If we had enough peeks I'd be inclined to peek her but might be safest to just off her.

Others then - Stu, Uriel, Flushy, PJ.

That's my 7 person strong suspect list I guess. Others I'm fairly comfortable are good for now at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Peek Quickbeam
    Shoot flush
    Shoot rickland need more info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Drumpot wrote: »
    Its a good theory but it presumes Lord is on the up and Pter was the director.

Also, would be nice if Barney popped his head in, he has less then 6 hours to shoot two bullets.

Barney's posts this morning are quite erratic, possibly trying to confuse wolves , but If for any reason he doesn't shoot twice ("oh wolves used a power against me") before then then this morning looks very different to the way its being painted.

Knock two times if you can hear me Barney . .

Sorry folks I've been a bit busy. I was erratic to try to confuse the wolves a bit. I was tempted to shoot three people at 9.59 and go out in a blaze of glory if I'm honest. I decided that probably wouldn't have been good for the village as I not sure of much. To confirm though I shot fixxxer before 10am.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Sorry folks I've been a bit busy. I was erratic to try to confuse the wolves a bit. I was tempted to shoot three people at 9.59 and go out in a blaze of glory if I'm honest. I decided that probably wouldn't have been good for the village as I not sure of much. To confirm though I shot fixxxer before 10am.

Any suspicions Barney? You're essentially the only person I can be certain of (although hopefully you'd say the same of me after this morning :D )

Captains (Les/Bob/Roy): Our captains can put one player in the isolation booth each night. The captain cannot put himself in the isolation booth, because that would be silly. Who would let him out? If the player in isolation is one of his teammates, they will be protected from any attacks and the captain will be informed that the player is on his team. If the captain successfully protects his teammate from a kill order, they will be allowed to confer in a backroom for the rest of the game.

The night phase starts after lynch I thought? Am I right in saying this was when Barney came out as Vig:

So Barney waited until 59 mins before munch to give our captains a chance to protect him?

And wolves and SK didn’t think it was worth having a shot?

Why didn’t Barney come out last night and give captains more time to protect him? This feels more like a distraction TBH. Of course if Barney shoots two more people today it’s hard to argue he is anything other then the Vig, this just doesn’t add up...

And Yes Jack, I’m struggling to keep up with what’s going on and people’s interpretations of events. Since I haven’t had any clarification of my questions I’m even more dubious of what I’m seeing...

Yeah, I was busy last night and didn't think of revealing. Revealed this morning so that you'd have some information were I to die. Also I was going to shoot someone before I left and wanted everyone to know that it was me and no have someone counter claim, forcing the priest to come out.

• Advertisement

Ah PJ, didn’t you get the Necro/Jack memo?

It’s all so obvious so we don’t need to discuss anything that happened this morning on thread.

-Barney’s timing of his role reveal and the wolves deciding not to target a goody with three bullets
    - pters director claim and the wolves convinced it’s a ruse so felt that was a better option then a confirmed vig
    - Necro winning all these f**king prizes
    - the reason that certain people were targeted this morning (let’s not look at that and move onto anybody else)
    - ah deco has a power, let’s peak somebody else, isn’t this handy
    - oh look it’s duffman , don’t we have a nice unchallenged village core of Necro, jack, barney, deco and duffman. Everybody’s getting along swimmingly

But sure that’s just crazy drummie with his crazy questions that should Just be ignored... Cause it’s all gravy baby......

Looks like the village don’t need me upsetting what is the march to victory....

To be fair I wasn't confirmed at munch time. Mods didn't announce the shot until the munch so I wasn't confirmed.

I don't know why they chose to take Pter unless they were aware of something we weren't. Maybe they thought they'd risk it because fixxxer was out and it was a good way of getting rid of an obstacle.

Necro has won 2 out of 5 prizes if everything is to be believed. Doesn't sound ridiculous given that not everyone is around at the time and I know I didn't get them all right even though I googled them. Others were probably in the same boat - see Beaker re the water polo question.

Have we peeked anyone yet? Beaker was lying about his peek.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Well they aintvcontestants
    Like brucie is not a contestant so he’s not on a team I think drummer must be a team leader and have clarification

We have a peek and three kills today it’s time a few people stepped up to be counted btw

Only two kills left Jack. I'll wait and see what duo comes back with when he does his peek.

Because their characters are gameshow hosts, not contestants. Also , theoretically couldn’t we if had a RV reveal each day and have all three captains protect them , building up a village core...

Protection only works when they have someone from their own team. So it would be possible to get a core together but it would only really work if the captains could continually protect their person.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yeah, I was busy last night and didn't think of revealing. Revealed this morning so that you'd have some information were I to die. Also I was going to shoot someone before I left and wanted everyone to know that it was me and no have someone counter claim, forcing the priest to come out.

Fair enough.

I suppose the posters keeping quiet could do with an arrow across the bow. .

Since you have until 9, would it be fair for you to maybe have a schedule that suits ? Like choose targets and give them some time to at least mount a defence ? Maybe aim to use bullets by 8 if that's possible ? (gives people an hour to redo vote if needs be).

We actually need three targets (unless we are wasting bullets) because there has to be somebody lynched aswell.

And to answer your question Necro, I don't quite trust Lord. The cub thing could be a last ditch attempt of a single wolf who has lost all teammates. I'm not sure and haven't quite thought that completely through though.

Uriel, you haven't explained yourself too often in the game so far, most notably with the first FFA. Why is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    Ok anyways, probably best we give some targets, so:

#FFA3

Lord TSC - not sure I buy that all the wolves are dead. Worried this is a 'come and get me' plea. Likely have to kill him via bullet/lynch. Maybe lynch would be best.
    Rikand - getting tight now, need a resolution to the fixxxer/sully/Rikand thing. Possibly fixxxer was pushing hard on Rikand as the wolves thought he might be the SK. I don't really know tbh. I'd like him peeked but we only get one peek so....
    Quickbeam - And the other piece of this puzzle I guess. Again, I'm not really passing much heed of tasks etc but given Lord thinks she was a team-mate in waiting she needs to be resolved. If we had enough peeks I'd be inclined to peek her but might be safest to just off her.

Others then - Stu, Uriel, Flushy, PJ.

That's my 7 person strong suspect list I guess. Others I'm fairly comfortable are good for now at least.

i dont mind being peeked at all.

Strongly suspect both fixxer and sully were wolves. I was the village target in their 3way that neither quite had the confidence to push properly. Especially when I had nailed Sully so early on.

I'd definitely throw a peek Uriel's way. I think they have offered even less than I have.
    PJ too. I think there was a good case made on PJ yesterday actually that I loved at the time of reading.
    And flushy too lol

I had to bin my reads list. I was giving fixxer a village read on it. Pter a wolf read. I'm working from scratch all over again although I still fancy drummy for village and Deconduo.

Quickbeam for wolf and you necro I cannot shake as something evil cause ****ing clock. I just cant see how there's a clock in this game and it feels like an obvious ploy to buy an evil some time(sorry for pun)

Though, while his content is lacking, Uriel I believe voted Lord both nights and also pointed towards fixxxer (and QB) through the votes this morning.

He's not clear by a long shot but I feel a bit better about him now tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Though, while his content is lacking, Uriel I believe voted Lord both nights and also pointed towards fixxxer (and QB) through the votes this morning.

I dont trust Uriel specifically for this reason.

I may be going mad but I had this post you referenced above esrlier but I can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I also have a bad feeling about Jack that I cannot shake. His first point of order upon subbing into the game was to ask how people felt about Lough, necro and Beaker and their claims. It seemed like priest hunting to me as the priest, if alive, would have been able to say Lough wolf, sk or villager depending on what he was and the wolves narrow their target list based on that. When I get a bit more time (hopefully tonight when kids are gone to bed) i'll look through the dead people the wolves killed and see how they answered that question. We might be able to get a read off what Lough was from it

So you reckon he might have gone for the bus on fixxxer and/or QB? What post, duffers, perhaps I can help... ain't nobody gonna go diving into Necro's ISO I reckon... :P

duffman13 wrote: »
    Quoted for clarity

QB and Fixxxer on both lynches voted for the lynched player, Fixxxer voted first both times

My post from last night quoting the Lynch results from both nights. I quickly realised I forgot Pter
    And Pter, soz

Then this morning Uriel also posted the same thing but likewise forgot Pter! Did He just rip my post off or did he know Pter wasn't going to be a problem after 10
    Uriel. wrote: »
    Well narco based purely on voting patterns I've got to think fixxer and QB are high end levels of suspicious

I didn't catch any posts yesterday from pre munch to about 10 minutes before Lynch, so not sure if there has been any major reveals or revelations

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I dont trust Uriel specifically for this reason.

Yeeaah there’s a question that should probably be asked at this point cause if it’s not, and there is wolves/SK left, I can’t imagine they’ve missed it at this point....

Interesting. Tbh, I didn't recall your post so that potentially might be a decent spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Saw Jacks list, much prefer peek me and shoot QB tbh. :D

No offence QB, but I know I am not a wolf, where are you might be!

• Advertisement

Ok, hometime. I shall be back on around 7. I guess by then business might have picked up :P

Malaise setting in here, we dunno when Deconduo is gonna come back with a peek so FFAs or something to pass the time :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Home, dinner cooking. No early morning tomorrow, so potentially able to post more this evening than previously, and day off tomorrow too, so anyone complaining about my absences will be sorry! Not that I think I'll last that long, but how and ever, at least I can use the time off to catch up in the DR.

I see I'm not golden yet. :(

Rikand wrote: »
    I also have a bad feeling about Jack that I cannot shake. His first point of order upon subbing into the game was to ask how people felt about Lough, necro and Beaker and their claims. It seemed like priest hunting to me as the priest, if alive, would have been able to say Lough wolf, sk or villager depending on what he was and the wolves narrow their target list based on that. When I get a bit more time (hopefully tonight when kids are gone to bed) i'll look through the dead people the wolves killed and see how they answered that question. We might be able to get a read off what Lough was from it

This is a good point. Jack seemed very focused on that question at first, but only a handful answered it, and he seemed to drift away from it quite quickly. I don't say that makes him a wolf but I did find it odd.

Only two kills left Jack. I'll wait and see what duo comes back with when he does his peek.

Two kills and a lynch = three kills

quickbeam wrote: »
    Home, dinner cooking. No early morning tomorrow, so potentially able to post more this evening than previously, and day off tomorrow too, so anyone complaining about my absences will be sorry! Not that I think I'll last that long, but how and ever, at least I can use the time off to catch up in the DR.

I see I'm not golden yet. :(

This is a good point. Jack seemed very focused on that question at first, but only a handful answered it, and he seemed to drift away from it quite quickly. I don't say that makes him a wolf but I did find it odd.
    I got the reaction I needed
    I’ve learned that those of you that wish to ignore me will and I’m ok with that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Back home. Re-reading the day now.

Jack Moore wrote: »
    I got the reaction I needed
    I’ve learned that those of you that wish to ignore me will and I’m ok with that

What were you looking for? you sub in and try to take charge. But you are not a nailed on villager, so why exactly should we jump cos you want a question asked. Did you answer it yourself? no, you boss us all around instead.

You could easily be a wolf, we know you can't be the SK due to a kill happening. But you could be a wolf.

deconduo wrote: »
    Back home. Re-reading the day now.

Peek me! a few asked

Good evening folks. I just slept from almost dark to dark, it's quite disconcerting.

Just having a quick catch-up now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

So between everyone, the list of suggested peeks I got are:
    Rikand
    Uriel
    Flush
    Necro
    Lord
    Stu
    QB
    PJ