Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Only Drumpot and Barney not suggested.

Right, going with my gut.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

deconduo wrote: »

I always liked you deco! :):D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

And are you going to tell us who you are peeking?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I don’t know whether to be happy or to overthink the reason why people don’t think I’m a threat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sorry I thought I said Uriel or Lord. Uriel because I'm not quite sure about their play and Lord I think might be a wolf claiming to be an unconverted cub because the wolf team has been decimated.

Your gut is wrong

And are you going to tell us who you are peeking?

Will let you know when I get an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    Sorry I thought I said Uriel or Lord. Uriel because I'm not quite sure about their play and Lord I think might be a wolf claiming to be an unconverted cub because the wolf team has been decimated.

Are we happy that 5 prizes have Been won?

We can account for Necros Bullet, Necros switched vote. I mean we saw these play out and they add up but what were the other two powers asides form decos peak?

Also, does the prize have to be used before a certain time?

I’m worried the wolves could use prizes and make up prizes that we just don’t know if they are real or not! (Like deco with a peak - baddies get peaks- not accusing you deco just making a point).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

What were you looking for? you sub in and try to take charge. But you are not a nailed on villager, so why exactly should we jump cos you want a question asked. Did you answer it yourself? no, you boss us all around instead.

You could easily be a wolf, we know you can't be the SK due to a kill happening. But you could be a wolf.

Do you think I’m a wolf
    I did answer it but since you put in the same effort as usual you didn’t notice
    I didn’t take charge I added to the village effort
    I don’t believe I bossed anyone around I requested people answer twice and they did or die didn’t

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    Are we happy that 5 prizes have Been won?

We can account for Necros Bullet, Necros switched vote. I mean we saw these play out and they add up but what were the other two powers asides form decos peak?

Also, does the prize have to be used before a certain time?

I’m worried the wolves could use prizes and make up prizes that we just don’t know if they are real or not! (Like deco with a peak - baddies get peaks- not accusing you deco just making a point).

We can't prove Pter's lynch immunity, but seems unlikely that he was lying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Do you think I’m a wolf
    I did answer it but since you put in the same effort as usual you didn’t notice
    I didn’t take charge I added to the village effort
    I don’t believe I bossed anyone around I requested people answer twice and they did or die didn’t

I am not sure. You are good enough/ clever enough to pull anything off.
    But you do boss about, maybe you don't realise it, but you come in and start making demands!

I am not sure. You are good enough/ clever enough to pull anything off.
    But you do boss about, maybe you don't realise it, but you come in and start making demands!

Educate me
    Show me the demand or the bossing
    Ignore the lord stuff that’s not us unless you admit to being on the wolf cub group
    I had him as a wolf and he’s admired it

Also your compliment makes me feel your not on my team

My vote is on lord atm as per necroclock and the fact barney will be shooting soon
    Some one give me. Abetter garget please as it’s stupid killing lord

Is this helping us find wolves, guys?

So, I was wrong on my vig call. Well done Duffman, that was some 4-D chess you were playing in covering Barney. Well done and hidden Barney, honestly didn't see that coming.

Happy to see QB return, and am interested in 'golden' which she has dropped twice.

Drumpot - It is good that someone is asking questions that no one else is asking...to an extent. Lol at some of your gifs and responses :pac: Still though, reading back this morning when Fixxxer came under severe pressure, it reads like you came in suddenly to try to relieve some of that. Would a wolf run to try and save their team leader, and maybe out themselves in the process? Maybe not, but if they were desperate, something would have to be done.

Lord TSC - Well, what a story and what a convenient time for it. All wolves are dead?? That's a massive claim, and like my read list said this morning, adds to my Lord SK suspicions. Getting one of the dead names wrong in his 'info' post did not help at all.

I still haven't seen anything from PJ today to allay my wolf suspicions.

Anyway, seem to be in state of wait right now. Two of the thread's highest posters being taken out will make the thread move slower now. It would be nice to get a core going by tonight, and in that spirit I'll take a peek from Duocondo.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Is this helping us find wolves, guys?
    We are waiting on the peek

Who are your wolves
    Did you ever answer my bossy question
    Do you believe lough or necro or beaker

Holy ****. Well my gut was wrong, but in all the right ways.

Stu is Anne Robinson

Haven't actually shipped in on Lordy's reveal.
    Pre-reveal I was very neutral about him. Didn't really get people FFAing or voting for him, I wasn't seeing it. But, I didn't have any strong villager leans for me either. I guess, in hindsight, that in itself could be classes as unusual as I usually do get a lean from Lordy.

Since reveal, I do actually believe him up to a point. I think he was the cub. I suspect his reveal is connected to Fixxxer's death, but I've no idea how. It makes sense with the 21 (or 24 if three extra were able to play) players. 5 players per team (including all rolled players) + 4 wolves + 1 cub + 1 SK = 21 (6 players per team if there'd been 24 players). I wondered where the "odd man out" was, and this certainly explains it.

What I'm not sure is whether this cub is now village or wolf. I'd actually slightly lean towards village as I can't see any advantage to him coming out to us if he was team wolf. But, there's definitely a case for him being shot or lynched as it'll just hang over us until it's cleared off.

He was wrong about me doing a task. I mentioned the fifth Chaser only because I was trying to figure out who was who in the OP pic and noticed she wasn't there, but did suggest that she could have been hidden. It was speculation, not knowledge. Tis all.

• Advertisement

Jack Moore wrote: »
    We are waiting on the peek

Who are your wolves
    Did you ever answer my bossy question
    Do you believe lough or necro or beaker

I did. When I got back from the day yesterday it was the first thing I answered.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Haven't actually shipped in on Lordy's reveal.
    Pre-reveal I was very neutral about him. Didn't really get people FFAing or voting for him, I wasn't seeing it. But, I didn't have any strong villager leans for me either. I guess, in hindsight, that in itself could be classes as unusual as I usually do get a lean from Lordy.

Since reveal, I do actually believe him up to a point. I think he was the cub. I suspect his reveal is connected to Fixxxer's death, but I've no idea how. It makes sense with the 21 (or 24 if three extra were able to play) players. 5 players per team (including all rolled players) + 4 wolves + 1 cub + 1 SK = 21 (6 players per team if there'd been 24 players). I wondered where the "odd man out" was, and this certainly explains it.

What I'm not sure is whether this cub is now village or wolf. I'd actually slightly lean towards village as I can't see any advantage to him coming out to us if he was team wolf. But, there's definitely a case for him being shot or lynched as it'll just hang over us until it's cleared off.

He was wrong about me doing a task. I mentioned the fifth Chaser only because I was trying to figure out who was who in the OP pic and noticed she wasn't there, but did suggest that she could have been hidden. It was speculation, not knowledge. Tis all.

*chipped.

giphy.gif

Stu is Anne Robinson

Bleugh! Conflicted, because I really wanted to be cleared, but I can't be mad at you if you've found the SK. :confused:

Stu, any comments?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ha, Beaker did point out Stu was playing weird.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

May as well test my theory that the wolves are all gone then. Off Stu, see if the game ends?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ha, Beaker did point out Stu was playing weird.

And wasn't BJ the victim of the SK?

Stu is Anne Robinson

I butmy that cow his involvement and missirection was massive
    Also a self resolving lie in that if we kill him we will know

Barney

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

deconduo wrote:
    Stu is Anne Robinson

Well holeeee sheeeat!

• Advertisement

Not the SK, but Duocondo likely is after that.

If you believe him, you have to lynch/shoot me tonight now to prevent another SK kill in the morning. I was leaning good on Duo and didn't spot Fixxxer, so at least I'm a shít villager so it would be no major loss to lynch/shoot me to clear this up quickly.

Still though, I think the SK has to make a major play to have a chance in this game. That's Lordy and Duo now on the suspect list IMO.

Advertisement