Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ok so we think we have Anne. AT the moment we prob have a hidden priest.

We off Ann and then tomorrow or whenever (A captain can take in the priest to protect??) the priest can give us confirmation of the dead so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Not the SK, but Duocondo likely is after that.

If you believe him, you have to lynch/shoot me tonight now to prevent another SK kill in the morning. I was leaning good on Duo and didn't spot Fixxxer, so at least I'm a shít villager so it would be no major loss to lynch/shoot me to clear this up quickly.

Still though, I think the SK has to make a major play to have a chance in this game. That's Lordy and Duo now on the suspect list IMO.

Assume you aren’t the sk
    Tell us all
    Cos you ded mate

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Feels like we must be near endgame. If priest is still alive, now is by far the best time to come out and give us all the information you have.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

By claiming Stu is the SK, decoduo has backed himself into a corner. Cause his claim is easily disporvable. If we kill Stu and there’s no SK kill in the morning, then he’s proven right. If there’s an SK kill after Stu dies, then deconduo has outed himself as dodgy.

Right?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    By claiming Stu is the SK, decoduo has backed himself into a corner. Cause his claim is easily disporvable. If we kill Stu and there’s no SK kill in the morning, then he’s proven right. If there’s an SK kill after Stu dies, then deconduo has outed himself as dodgy.

Right?

Yup. He's a goner tomorrow if the SK kills again

• Advertisement

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Assume you aren’t the sk
    Tell us all
    Cos you ded mate

I told you all in my read lists jack. I have been largely asleep since then.

I know I'm not the SK, but here's the thing, if Duocondo is trying to force a reveal...I have nothing to give. I'm not RV, just NRV waiting on a call into an isolation booth.

Also...Beaker went hard after me yesterday and tried to get me lynched. Assuming I am SK like you say I should, I wouldn't shoot the person who went hardest after me next munch and paint a target on myself.

Duo had an Ann Robinson gif ready to go very quickly after that peek reveal.

Anyway, do what you need village but this needs to be done fast. Me, Lord or Duo, your SK likely resides in there. It will take a massive play for SK to win, and I think we're seeing it today.

Ok so one bullet for Stu (Sorry, not sorry Stu)

One other bullet.

I think we probably have to shoot into Uriel/PJ/QB and lynch one of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

deconduo wrote: »
    Right, going with my gut.

Hope you picked Muriel

Rikand wrote: »
    Hope you picked Muriel

Keep reading... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Necro wrote: »

One other bullet.

Flush

• Advertisement

Is there a good reason to keep Lord TSC alive today?

Right?

Yup. Which is why you know I'm telling the truth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Keep reading... :p

I was sure I clicked refresh

SK pick is good.

means necro is just a wolf so ;)

deconduo wrote: »
    Is there a good reason to keep Lord TSC alive today?

I've been thinking about that on my drive home and I'm very very conflicted.

Rikand wrote: »
    I was sure I clicked refresh

SK pick is good.

means necro is just a wolf so ;)

:pac::pac:

Aye, I shot my alpha and outted him in the ultimate bussing move :P

One other bullet.

No harm, It has to be done Necro.

I am not SK though. I will take the bullet but in the village's best interests hear this: Use me first. The SK does not get another kill until morning, so let me vote tonight and help the village, and then shoot me at 9:01pm.

I still die, do no damage in my stay of execution, but help the village one more time like I've been honestly trying to do for a few days now.

I am not SK though. I will take the bullet but in the village's best interests hear this: Use me first. The SK does not get another kill until morning, so let me vote tonight and help the village, and then shoot me at 9:01pm.

I still die, do no damage in my stay of execution, but help the village one more time like I've been honestly trying to do for a few days now.

Nice try - vigi's bullets expire at 9:00

:D Nice try.

Vig's bullets run out of juice at 9pm

Wait...Barney loses his bullets at 9pm, shoot me now so.

Swear to God these mindmelds...

• Advertisement

Does he not have to use his bullets by 9.00pm? so waiting till 9.01 would be losing it?

:D Nice try.

Vig's bullets run out of juice at 9pm

Snap.

Farewell village.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok so we think we have Anne. AT the moment we prob have a hidden priest.

We off Ann and then tomorrow or whenever (A captain can take in the priest to protect??) the priest can give us confirmation of the dead so far.

This is a good point.

Ok aside from putting a bullet into Stu

Need to get a grip on who to lynch tonight. My choices would be

Uriel - as stated yesterday
    Lordy - In case the cub does somehow end up activated, lets not risk it
    QB - as stated

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Right?

Unless of course the Sk was Pter and they died this morning. Just saying.....

Snap.

Farewell village.

Don't fret Stu, you are helping the village! cos you wont get to off one of us in the morrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Drumpot wrote: »

But they'd have to know they got the sk for that to work. Otherwise it just byes him another day. And he wasn't under any pressure.

Drumpot wrote: »

That's fair and something we should remember towards the end if we're still going.

Lynch Deco prior to LYLO anyways, if necessary.

Deco, not disbelieving you at all here just talking end game strat :)

Uriel. wrote: »
    But they'd have to know they got the sk for that to work. Otherwise it just byes him another day. And he wasn't under any pressure.

Well wolves can peek too. So could have peeked Pter as SK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Uriel. wrote: »

The baddies get a daily seer peak. If you were a baddy and Pter wasn’t on your team, would you peak him?

Advertisement