Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Youbthibk Uriel bussed fixxer ?
    Also you ain’t cleared I’ve had you don as a possaible all game

What bus?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jack Moore wrote: »
    Lord if you must
    @necro why did you shout fixxer cos I think ariel gave him to youbamnd I don’t see that as an ariel wolf move

I thought his reads list and then pushing a shot at Barney seemed weird. It didn't align. The voting was the second thing.

The third was 'I'm about to pull a Molly' without actually really pulling a Molly.

I had Lord's name typed up at about 4 different stages and changed my mind at the last minute because of the fake tantrum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

No, I always use it when playing with YOU. If you check the wolf statistics I have hardly ever been one. Where as I have said on multiple occasions about the toys and pram. You just talk utter BS where I am concerned

Look I’m sick of this
    It’s a game
    You did this last game as well you just can’t stand being caught

I’m out
    Sub keithy in please

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mod Note

If anyone already voted for Stu, please cast a new vote before 9.

That is all, goodbye.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Necro - Might be naive but I can't place you as a wolf, being so front and centre the whole time. It would be too easy for the village to turn on you and be lynches. General play is enquiring, helpful. Also a clock which I find a great concept.

Beakerjoe - Chaotic, but good or evil had strong village feeling until my words were blatantly misrepresented. Wondering if you thought you could start a bandwagon on me and my not being on much would leave it unchallenged. Probably going to vote for you later unless things change. Also, thinking of tasks. >> You also had posts where you pretended to be a gameshow host... BK and Barney doing tasks together to win their kill?

Duffman - Not posting a lot. Makes me think might be a hiding wolf. Could be a villager too I guess 50/50

Rikand - The early poking at Sulli made me look at you. Not much there but the Sulli poking caught us an SK in my opinion. So village, or lucky wolf. Need more.

Barney92 - Bursts of activity but when in very to the point. Asking questions, prodding players. Seems like a good egg to me. >>>>> Looking back I see you had a post where you pretended to be a gameshow host, that actually looks pretty tasky now.

Pter - I had you down as a wolf bit the Directer reveal means I have to have you village. The prize claim was interesting as it could be seen as laying ground for beast cover had you been lynched, but I'm going with the Directer reveal as being genuine.

Uriel. - Needs to post more or risk being a low laying wolf.

Partyjungle - Uninterested villager going from their disregard for doing any catching up. Blatant about it so I feel it's probably genuine.

Stu Redman - I know you, haven't been on much like Uriel. More posts needed or another low laying wolf

Quickbeam - Apart from the possible tasks at the start, not involved in any great way. Depends how seriously you take the likelyhood that a stack would be something as unsubtle as naming contestants. Wolf lean.

Drumpot and MissFD - I keep getting you two mixed up because of your confused warblings. Sometimes feel like we are playing different games. Drumpot at least had that BK/Necros/Petr conspiracy theory I suppose.

Jack Moore - Seems to have a plan at least. Going village unless something changes.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Typed on my phone on the way in to work. I'm suggesting shoot BK and Lynch Barney, or shoot Barney and Lynch BK.

Like that readslist doesn't align with what he's saying.

It's why I think QB is a wolf (the bolded stuff) He's wolf leaning QB but pushing a shot on Barney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

deconduo wrote: »
    Feels like we must be near endgame. If priest is still alive, now is by far the best time to come out and give us all the information you have.

I'm still catching up, good guess if true however this post is concerning. Priest do not come out yet

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm still catching up, good guess if true however this post is concerning. Priest do not come out yet

Now is the perfect time for priest to come out. We get the most benefit, and another day without a claim just increases the risk of losing them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Now is the perfect time for priest to come out. We get the most benefit, and another day without a claim just increases the risk of losing them

Also a chance that I shoot them now accidentally.

Barney, thoughts on the above re QB/fixxxer? Or am I reading too much into it.

Ha, should have asked Stu about tasks before we shot him. Oh well.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Barney, thoughts on the above re QB/fixxxer? Or am I reading too much into it.

I think you could be on to something. Not sure why they would have been pushing for me to be shot when I was their too suspect. Does seem a bit odd.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m voting QB, btw.

Wolves get peeks, I'm not saying it's the case with you, you've effectively halved the bad kill rate. However the above post was before Stus omission, he's obviously admitted it was him so eh yeah maybe it is time for more info

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro, that clock ticking yet?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Necro, that clock ticking yet?

;)

Should we off admitted wolf cub Tesco rather than waste the last bullet? If not I'd be keen on any of Tesco, Uriel, PJ and preferably QB.

Alright qb you've seven minutes to get back to me otherwise you're getting got. Any final words or arguments that might dissuade me?

Should we off admitted wolf cub Tesco rather than waste the last bullet? If not I'd be keen on any of Tesco, Uriel, PJ and preferably QB.

Well we can't leave QB unresolved so we either lynch or shoot her.

I don't see Uriel bussing his two life alpha, I just don't.

QB is the best bet imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTE: IF ANY PLAYER WISHES TO BE SUBBED OUT OF THE GAME PLEASE PM THE GAME MODS. THE GAME THREAD IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE PLACE FOR THESE REQUESTS.

If Barney's shooting QB, then we lynch Flushy or PJ.

I think Uriel's a villager tbh.

• Advertisement

Ha, should have asked Stu about tasks before we shot him. Oh well.

Did stu mention tasks at all? Hard to search on the mobile.

I still haven't seen anything particularly suspicious from QB to be honest. She's been top in FFAs since the start of the game, but I really haven't seen any reason apart from the task stuff or gut feeling.

If Barney's shooting QB, then we lynch Flushy or PJ.

I think Uriel's a villager tbh.

Why do you think Uriel is village?

I still haven't seen anything particularly suspicious from QB to be honest. She's been top in FFAs since the start of the game, but I really haven't seen any reason apart from the task stuff or gut feeling.

Deco, have a read of this post

And tell me what you see. I think fixxxer is (subconsciously maybe) covering for QB

Why do you think Uriel is village?

Cos the SK is dead so it's just wolves left.

I don't see a low posting Uriel-wolf bussing his two life alpha.

Cos the SK is dead so it's just wolves left.

I don't see a low posting Uriel-wolf bussing his two life alpha.

Where's the bus? Jack mentioned it as well but I can;t find it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »
    Alright qb you've seven minutes to get back to me otherwise you're getting got. Any final words or arguments that might dissuade me?

The main argument against me is that I did a task by naming the Chasers on D0. I was merely trying to figure out how many wolves we had and if there were any hidden roles, or powers. Nothing more.

If I was a wolf, and mods asked me to post a list of Chasers in order to gain a kill, I'd have said no-thanks to the kill.

I wasn't signalling to the cub. I didn't know there was a cub, though I did think it was a possibility when matching the OP picture to the named Chasers in the OP and was left with one Chaser over.

I've been busy with college, but contributing during the evening. I did an ISO on Fixxxer this morning because I was asked my thoughts on him and wanted to give a good answer. As Fixxxer is a wolf, would I have done that?

What other evidence is there? The reason I like this game best when I'm trusted is because no matter my role, I am often the focus of accusation (remember Lordy was going to shoot me in Fr Ted when I was the seer?) It makes things easier when I can prove myself like I did in Sopranos by successfully shooting someone. What can I say? I'm not a wolf. I finally have time to dedicate to the game with being off tomorrow, ironic that I'll be spending it reading the DR instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Drumpot wrote: »
    The baddies get a daily seer peak. If you were a baddy and Pter wasn’t on your team, would you peak him?

I might but I'd probably peek narco

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Barney92 wrote: »
    Did stu mention tasks at all? Hard to search on the mobile.

That's a good point actually. He and I had a lot of discussion about them as it happened. I was telling them how they were done in the past. I guess he knew what the task for the first kill was so he'd have known if past tasks were similar to this game's task.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »
    Well narco based purely on voting patterns I've got to think fixxer and QB are high end levels of suspicious

I didn't catch any posts yesterday from pre munch to about 10 minutes before Lynch, so not sure if there has been any major reveals or revelations

This post here Deco

Advertisement