Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    QB, have you a list of living players left?

Yeah. You seeing if I'm keeping my spreadsheet up to date, as you think a wolf wouldn't?

Necro
    Jack Moore
    quickbeam
    Rikand
    Barney92
    deconduo
    Uriel.
    Partyjungle
    MrsFlushdraw
    Duffman13
    Drumpot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yeah. You seeing if I'm keeping my spreadsheet up to date, as you think a wolf wouldn't?

Necro
    Jack Moore
    quickbeam
    Rikand
    Barney92
    deconduo
    Uriel.
    Partyjungle
    MrsFlushdraw
    Duffman13
    Drumpot

No I just knew you'd have a spreadsheet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I really wanted to vote Lordie again

I was looking through fixxxer's posts to see who else might be on his team, and found his very first post used the word Cheetahs, which is an anagram of The Chase. Could this be the task?

Now it could be totally random, but it looks to me like that is what he was trying to do. I know he dead and all, but I was just going through lots of posts there and this stuck out to me.

Good find. Raging, I saw that post yesterday when doing the ISO and passed over it as complete D0 fluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Rick Astley is dodge.

• Advertisement

No I just knew you'd have a spreadsheet :p

I do. Want the lynch results tabulated? Want the who's who that we know or has been claimed? I got it!

I do. Want the lynch results tabulated? Want the who's who that we know or has been claimed? I got it!

No harm to put it all up there anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Jack appears to have a closed account so he might be self resolving with the mods and may have a hit on village numbers

Uriel. wrote: »
    Rick Astley is dodge.

No harm to put it all up there anyways.

Ya mad yoke!! At least I'm getting to. When playing anon, I don't do this as I'll out myself!

Lynch 1 Lynch 2
    Virtanen
    Necro sullivlo sullivlo
    Bounty Hunter quickbeam
    Fixxxer LoughC sullivlo
    Beakerjoe LoughC Stu Redman
    Jack Moore DID NOT VOTE Lord TSC
    LoughC Beakerjoe
    quickbeam LoughC sullivlo
    Tritium sullivlo
    Rikand sullivlo DID NOT VOTE
    Barney92 Fixxxer sullivlo
    Pter LoughC sullivlo
    Lord TSC LoughC Necro
    sullivlo Necro quickbeam
    deconduo LoughC Uriel.
    Uriel. Lord TSC Lord TSC
    Partyjungle LoughC Stu Redman
    MrsFlushdraw LoughC Pter
    Duffman13 quickbeam quickbeam
    Stu Redman Partyjungle Partyjungle
    Drumpot Beakerjoe MrsFlushdraw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necro - think they're village, hopefully the countdown clock is on the side of good
    Jack Moore - think they're village, have liked their attitude since they joined although not a big fan of the to and fro with mrsfd
    quickbeam - now leaning village, I think they'd be making more of an effort to try come across as super villager if a wolf
    Rikand - no idea
    Barney92 - vig
    deconduo - thing with stu has me leaning village but could be a good wolf play
    Uriel. - leaning village, think they'd be more involved as a wolf
    Partyjungle - no idea
    MrsFlushdraw - was leaning village but the spotting of the task might be an attempt to curry favour. I could be way off and it might just be good work there, so apologies if so.
    Duffman13 - I liked their covering pretending to be the vig so leaning village although outside shot that this was a wolf move
    Drumpot - no idea

duffman13 wrote: »
    Jack appears to have a closed account so he might be self resolving with the mods and may have a hit on village numbers

Ah best not discuss it. Leave it to the mods.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

:(

Lads QB needs to go IMO, she was in trouble Monday and was active pre lynch and yesterday the wagons formed and she was nowhere to be seen. Tonight she's back and will help more tomorrow. Seriously?

Mr Les Dennis Captain of Team
    Mr Bob Holness Captain of Team LoughC claimed
    Mr Roy Walker Captain of Team
    The Beast Captain of Team (two lives) Fixxxer
    The Governess Wolf Seer
    The Sinnerman
    The Dark Destroyer
    Ms Anne Robinson Serial Killer Stu Redman
    Jim Bowen Priest
    Bruce Forsythe Vigilante (3 kills) Barney92
    Bradley Walsh Hunter Pter
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant
    Contestant

Lads QB needs to go IMO, she was in trouble Monday and was active pre lynch and yesterday the wagons formed and she was nowhere to be seen. Tonight she's back and will help more tomorrow. Seriously?

It's plainly QB VS PJ tonight. Imo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I don't understand what your point is here?

I'm kinda concerned Flushy spotted that task because she knew about it and is trying to look like a good villager.

She has to be in process of elimination anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Her and PJ.

PJ (IMO) is the better chance at a wolf. Flushy always looks wolfie so I'm taking that in to account. Having said that, barring a better option presenting itself, I'll probably vote for her tomorrow.

Oh, let's go for the wolfiest villager in the game of werewolf and save my own skin!

I can't help looking wolfy, no idea how I do it or what I do. But it is a bit mad to vote for me based on that.

I missed trying to reconcile with Jack before he left as I was doing my best to try and help the village. :mad:

It's plainly QB VS PJ tonight. Imo.

Fair enough, but this is getting close to a numbers game, I fear we've lost the priest and are closer to a loss than Tesco was insinuating. QB is active both nights pre lynch where shes on the line, she's for the chop and is suddenly trying to be useful villager and drops a line about being around a lot more tomorrow!

• Advertisement

I'm kinda concerned Flushy spotted that task because she knew about it and is trying to look like a good villager.

She has to be in process of elimination anyways.

I go to quizzes here all the time. One of my favourite rounds is the anagrams. Stuff like that just stands out in my warped brain.

To make things fair for the village, should we vote Jack tonight so we not losing two villagers?

To make things fair for the village, should we vote Jack tonight so we not losing two villagers?

See things like this make you look even more wolfy :pac::pac:

Fair enough, but this is getting close to a numbers game, I fear we've lost the priest and are closer to a loss than Tesco was insinuating. QB is active both nights pre lynch where shes on the line, she's for the chop and is suddenly trying to be useful villager and drops a line about being around a lot more tomorrow!

RL Duffers! I wasn't exactly home sailing on Tuesday. I had the same number of votes as I had on Monday.

And Monday I was accused of talking fluff even though I was supposedly on the line.

And now Wednesday, I'm accused of being on defending strongly when I'm on the line. Only this is the day I actually can as I'm off tomorrow.

Can't win!

What are the numbers? I thought we were still doing okay that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Uriel. wrote: »
    Where's Drummy?

I decided to re-engage with my family for awhile as Jack seemed to be running the show until he ran out of the show...:pac:

Got an hour off. Last thirty minutes to catch up. Got another 30 here.
    I much prefer this game when I'm trusted. Be gone now until at least 6. Hopefully I'll be golden by the time I get back.

Pops on earlier, catches up, 30 mins later exactly I'll pop back at 6. Read through her posts, her most prolific spells have been tonight and Monday night when she's for the chop! She's gone all helpful villager tonight

Her and PJ.

PJ (IMO) is the better chance at a wolf. Flushy always looks wolfie so I'm taking that in to account. Having said that, barring a better option presenting itself, I'll probably vote for her tomorrow.

Also, at least Flushy is trying to defend herself. PJ seems to be lurking and not doing anything? big wolf tell, hide and hope ye are forgotten about

What are the numbers? I thought we were still doing okay that way.

How are we doing ok? We don't know what we've done at all? Maybe the wolves are doing ok!? We've zero info

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I decided to re-engage with my family for awhile as Jack seemed to be running the show until he ran out of the show...:pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=4552746

Advertisement