Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    See things like this make you look even more wolfy :pac::pac:

:( That is my Mod head. Trying to find balance.(And I would hate a player to leave because of something so silly) So yeah, maybe that is my issue. I think of fairness and balance and come across as a wolf!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, 11 players left.

SK gone (Stu)
    One wolf gone for definite (Fixxxer)
    Possible another wolf gone (Lough / Sully? could be lucky and it's both).
    So, that leaves potentially only one or two more wolves.
    Against nine or ten villagers.

Is that right?

Less one villager if Jack really is out and not replaced (assuming villager).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

quickbeam wrote: »
    RL Duffers! I wasn't exactly home sailing on Tuesday. I had the same number of votes as I had on Monday.

And Monday I was accused of talking fluff even though I was supposedly on the line.

And now Wednesday, I'm accused of being on defending strongly when I'm on the line. Only this is the day I actually can as I'm off tomorrow.

Can't win!

Hey RL, I feel ya on that front, fair enough if I've gone done a rabbit hole, I'll apologise after the game but i feel nothing but wolf from you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Okay, 11 players left.

SK gone (Stu)

Is that right?

Yeah I think we ok for now anyways.

duffman13 wrote: »
    Pops on earlier, catches up, 30 mins later exactly I'll pop back at 6. Read through her posts, her most prolific spells have been tonight and Monday night when she's for the chop! She's gone all helpful villager tonight

And this makes me a wolf, how exactly?

• Advertisement

And this makes me a wolf, how exactly?

There is literally no content in the posts, here I am catching up. Posts again, see you after 6! It's zero content

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

There is literally no content in the posts, here I am catching up. Posts again, see you after 6! It's zero content

Can you point to a single post from PJ with content then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Fair enough, but this is getting close to a numbers game, I fear we've lost the priest and are closer to a loss than Tesco was insinuating. QB is active both nights pre lynch where shes on the line, she's for the chop and is suddenly trying to be useful villager and drops a line about being around a lot more tomorrow!

Be grand Ted.

Okay, I think we're getting somewhere.

Here you're insinuating that we're close to losing it:
    Fair enough, but this is getting close to a numbers game, I fear we've lost the priest and are closer to a loss than Tesco was insinuating. QB is active both nights pre lynch where shes on the line, she's for the chop and is suddenly trying to be useful villager and drops a line about being around a lot more tomorrow!

But here you admit that you haven't even done the numbers as you don't know. So really you only *feel* that we're close to losing it.
    How are we doing ok? We don't know what we've done at all? Maybe the wolves are doing ok!? We've zero info

And here you *feel* that I'm a wolf:
    Hey RL, I feel ya on that front, fair enough if I've gone done a rabbit hole, I'll apologise after the game but i feel nothing but wolf from you

But look where feelings get you when you rely on them and not look at the facts. These are *factual* not *feeling* posts and tell the true story.
    Okay, 11 players left.

SK gone (Stu)

Is that right?

Yeah I think we ok for now anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

15 MINUTES LEFT TO VOTE CONTESTANTS. PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO VOTE FOR DEAD PLAYERS.

• Advertisement

I did suggest a peek to deco in that time, so it wasn't just "checking in", "checking out". What do you expect in thirty minutes available to me?

It's been a good day anyways however we split it. Let's not throw it up in the jocks just yet of course, but we took out the two life alpha and reduced the kill rate significantly by catching the SK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I do think drumpot is right about losing the priest though. My latest guess is that it was pter, and he claimed Bradley because he knew Bradley was dead. The wolves had peeked him so knew he wasn't Bradley so killed him.

I don't really get the heat on sully tbh. Everything I've seen outlined against her could be argued the other way. Supposition.
    That's a fairly brain dead move (by qb) by a wolf to outline information that is private to the wolves. I don't think she's a wolf based on that post.
    How is fixxer and uriel easy targets?

@Deconduo

He's not throwing ****e at anyone who's been favourite for lynch or to distract from himself. He seems disinterested.

You can argue the toss the other way if they above are wolves of course. A priest would change my opinion on who to vote for but at this point I'm going QB, I know the majority seem to favour PJ which is fair enough tlp

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I did suggest a peek to deco in that time, so it wasn't just "checking in", "checking out". What do you expect in thirty minutes available to me?

I had actually typed up a peak deco before deco peaked stu and realized he can’t peak himself! I’m not with it this week...

I have a feeling that This lynch is going to go great.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I really hate having no flip - its so frustrating having so limited information.

We have 10 mins to vote folks, I still havent got mine in. Its Uriel or Jack for me

We have 10 mins to vote folks, I still havent got mine in. Its Uriel or Jack for me

Why you voting off wagon? QB or PJ, pick a side :p

Show those new found balls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    I do think drumpot is right about losing the priest though. My latest guess is that it was pter, and he claimed Bradley because he knew Bradley was dead. The wolves had peeked him so knew he wasn't Bradley so killed him.

I usually say enough that something sticks...

If we could have a drumpot whisperer it would be great. I enjoy throwing out theories but I’m not that great at putting them together.

Okay, I think we're getting somewhere.

Here you're insinuating that we're close to losing it:

But here you admit that you haven't even done the numbers as you don't know. So really you only *feel* that we're close to losing it.

And here you *feel* that I'm a wolf:

But look where feelings get you when you rely on them and not look at the facts. These are *factual* not *feeling* posts and tell the true story.

I'm looking at the facts, there is one wolf dead, one! We know nothing else, that's the facts! There is potentially 3 wolves still in play and hoping otherwise isn't wise. I feel you are a wolf, based on your posting style, your votes and also your task!

I'm in a minority by the looks of ir9

• Advertisement

Why you voting off wagon? QB or PJ, pick a side :p

Show those new found balls :pac:

Haha yeah. well, I know in my own defence I said that at least I was fighting where PJ was sitting back. So, that means PantyJocks gets my vote tonight!

I'm looking at the facts, there is one wolf dead, one! We know nothing else, that's the facts! There is potentially 3 wolves still in play and hoping otherwise isn't wise. I feel you are a wolf, based on your posting style, your votes and also your task!

Well duffers, tbf on the task - Flushy found a post by fixxxer with Cheetahs - which is an anagram of The Chase.

That was more likely the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm on uriel myself. I thought that was ON wagon lol

What task??? I didn't do a task!

Rikand wrote: »

Worst pick ever Astley

I find both PJ and QB wolfy.

May toss a coin :)

Buzzzz

Uriel. wrote: »
    Worst pick ever Astley

Oh I know its not the worst pick

• Advertisement

I find both PJ and QB wolfy.

May toss a coin :)

Choppy changey mangey

Advertisement