Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote: »
    Approved apart from the lack of clock, lol

If you are the clock then lolme. But I just dont see why we would be given a list of roles in the game. Have nobody else flip anything else other than 1 of those roles or contestant (nrv) but still magically assume that the clock is in there.

We also had a magical NRV claim wolf cub tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    We also had a magical NRV claim wolf cub tbf

"claim"

being the operative word

Barney has a bullet, Rikand. Who would you shoot, right now?

Flush or quick for me.

I'd be ok with a Deco shot as I think it could be a wolf peek he used and they got some other power.

Barney has a bullet, Rikand. Who would you shoot, right now?

Flush or quick for me.

I'd be ok with a Deco shot as I think it could be a wolf peek he used and they got some other power.

Flush or quick for me too.

A Quick shot would potentially help with wagon resolution as then we would know if there was a wolf on the main wagons at some point and we can try draw conclusions from it.

Like, if Quick is a wolf, then that's a big help with Uriel as Uriel voted Quick on day3 in a tight wagon race

• Advertisement

Flush or quick for me too.

A Quick shot would potentially help with wagon resolution as then we would know if there was a wolf on the main wagons at some point and we can try draw conclusions from it.

Quick has been high on lists for days. I'd also put Deco in there as he's been defending her fairly strongly on and off today

Yeah we should have done this ages ago. Shoot quickbeam, Barney. Preferably now so we have Rikand about.

Hopefully Barney and the mods havent gone to bed yet

If I had known I was going to be so busy in the morning, I would have revealed sooner. Would have helped a lot

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If I were you, I'd shoot me too, tbh. Shame, but there you go. The last wolves have played well to have kept their head undercover. I could guess at one, possibly even two that are still left, but knowing that there are three means that they've played an excellent game as I haven't a clue who they are. Hopefully the DR has answers.

• Advertisement

If I had known I was going to be so busy in the morning, I would have revealed sooner. Would have helped a lot

Ok clock claim aside, do you really see me shooting my two life alpha as a wolf

Not my finest game. I should have known better that with one kill first off that there'd be tasks, and avoided anything that could be construed that way. I just never thought of it at the time. Meant I was constantly on the back foot on the limited amount of time I had, defending myself. Hey-ho!

Barney.... pwease don't be sleepin...

Now all anyone remembers is me defending myself against doing tasks, and not that I didn't do a task after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ok clock claim aside, do you really see me shooting my two life alpha as a wolf

Tbh but for that I’d prob be after you.

I had begun to type up a go at you earlier but then realized you had shot Fixxer. I can’t think of an angle on that but it’s possibly cause I’m knackered.

Rikands reveal would be some ruse cause I don’t know how the wolves would know all those roles (plenty of room for counter claims) which confirms fixxer.

I did switch off earlier cause the way you and Jack were going on I felt out of place to be honest and you guys seemed to be happy the way things were going.

Alright. No sign of Barney. I'll bid yis adieu. I expect to wake up dead, so I'll see you on the other side.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Tbh but for that I’d prob be after you.

I had begun to type up a go at you earlier but then realized you had shot Fixxer. I can’t think of an angle on that but it’s possibly cause I’m knackered.

Rikands reveal would be some ruse cause I don’t know how the wolves would know all those roles (plenty of room for counter claims) which confirms fixxer.

I did switch off earlier cause the way you and Jack were going on I felt out of place to be honest and you guys seemed to be happy the way things were going.

Well, previous days aside, today did actually go pretty ok. Took out a two life wolf and the SK.

Shame the previous days were a bit sh1t.

Blargh why, why didn't Lough claim at 8pm. Could have taken me out instead, I was less important :(

Ok I'm signing off too. Sleepy.

Shame the previous days were a bit sh1t.

Blargh why, why didn't Lough claim at 8pm. Could have taken me out instead, I was less important :(

Just looking at the lynch results tonight.

If QB is bad then I’m thinking the wolves would possibly front load PJs votes? I know it’s a bold move but they didn’t know Rikand was coming out (that flushy so elegantly requested) and would of been confident going into tomorrow with no sign of our priest.

This would make deco, QB and flushy at least 2 wolves. I can’t speak for anybody else but I didn’t say on thread who I was voting for so QB and PJ were the obvious targets. Wolves look like they were in the QB/PJ votes so if QB is bad it stands to reason that they would vote to save QB when nobody really knows the numbers.

So if QB is a wolf then I think at least one of flushy and deco are more then likely wolves.

Another theory I’m thinking is Uriel getting giddy around lynch. This is not a perfect theory and could be one wolf who hid from the group as protection (do we know if 3 or 4 left?) Not sure I’ve noticed that sort of giddiness much throughout the game. By that stage the wolves had dodged two bullets and were prob confident that a villager was being munched. We didn’t have a bullet either.

• Advertisement

Ok I'm signing off too. Sleepy.

Me too but con air is on....

Motivation for tomorrow

2Z5t.gif

Drumpot wrote: »
    Another theory I’m thinking is Uriel getting giddy around lynch. This is not a perfect theory and could be one wolf who hid from the group as protection (do we know if 3 or 4 left?) Not sure I’ve noticed that sort of giddiness much throughout the game. By that stage the wolves had dodged two bullets and were prob confident that a villager was being munched. We didn’t have a bullet either.

Yeah the Uriel giddyness was almost like lolcats to me.

I'd feel more confident calling Uriel a villager or a wolf based off QB's role

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

You'll have another role shortly rikand

Barney92 wrote: »
    You'll have another role shortly rikand

Hopefully mods are all still awake, lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Yeah the Uriel giddyness was almost like lolcats to me.

I'd feel more confident calling Uriel a villager or a wolf based off QB's role

Im basically only on close to lynch due to work and other RL things.
    Giddiness is my default setting

deconduo wrote: »
    Morning, had a quick 5min skim. That was a woeful vote spread last night. There's no way sully was a wolf (possibly sk though) We need to be better at focusing the votes sooner, though not sure how to enforce that.

My FFA stands at pj + Uriel. Have some other slight wolf leans but none I would shoot over those 2.
    Hi, don't have a lot of time. Just jumping in to say I won the quiz and got a peek. Will be home around 6 but would like people's thoughts on who I should use it on.
    Was thinking PJ or Uriel first, but really they should just get a bullet.

I'd prefer someone middle of the pack who's hard to read
    Lord/Flush/Stu/Rik are my neutral reads at the moment
    Back home. Re-reading the day now.
    So between everyone, the list of suggested peeks I got are:
    Rikand
    Uriel
    Flush
    Necro
    Lord
    Stu
    QB
    PJ
    duffman13
    Jack

Nice one guys.
    Only Drumpot and Barney not suggested.
    Right, going with my gut.
    Stu is Anne Robinson

These were today’s posts that I can see from deco.

He went from neutral on Stu In the morning to going with his gut later on. Stu posted 2 times in between and they were close to him outing Stu:

Good evening folks. I just slept from almost dark to dark, it's quite disconcerting.

Just having a quick catch-up now.
    So, I was wrong on my vig call. Well done Duffman, that was some 4-D chess you were playing in covering Barney. Well done and hidden Barney, honestly didn't see that coming.

Happy to see QB return, and am interested in 'golden' which she has dropped twice.

Drumpot - It is good that someone is asking questions that no one else is asking...to an extent. Lol at some of your gifs and responses :pac: Still though, reading back this morning when Fixxxer came under severe pressure, it reads like you came in suddenly to try to relieve some of that. Would a wolf run to try and save their team leader, and maybe out themselves in the process? Maybe not, but if they were desperate, something would have to be done.

Lord TSC - Well, what a story and what a convenient time for it. All wolves are dead?? That's a massive claim, and like my read list said this morning, adds to my Lord SK suspicions. Getting one of the dead names wrong in his 'info' post did not help at all.

I still haven't seen anything from PJ today to allay my wolf suspicions.

Anyway, seem to be in state of wait right now. Two of the thread's highest posters being taken out will make the thread move slower now. It would be nice to get a core going by tonight, and in that spirit I'll take a peek from Duocondo.

Deco, i would love to hear how your gut went from Neutral to stu .....

He wanted Uriel or PJ shot which is some defence of Uriel (a plus, not a clear)

This chain of events would fit a narrative that it was a wolf peak and a planned targeting of Stu.

I’m off to bed.. Sleep well everybody...

I feel QB, deco and flushy might come out all guns blazing in the morning.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Good morning campers.

No need for guns blazing. Let's not lose the head here. I am happy to have the priest out there for sure.

As for the whole PJ vote thing. Remember I was wanting to vote for Jack so we didn't lose another villager and kind of got told to vote elsewhere. I quickly chose PJ. Now, if I was a wolf and had a back room, I would prob not have made any of those post suggestions/comments.

Not much to catch up on this morning anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

IMG_0066.jpg

As the cameras paused and the contestant took a break, the mood in the studio felt somber. There were chats and laughs all round. Suddenly a loud bang was heard, seemed to come from a dark corner of the studio. A loud laugh was audible and then faded.
    When everyone gathered their bearings, it dawned on them that MrsFlushdraw was lying in a pool of blood, head shot clear of them, only identifiable by their name tag.

A voice over asked the audience to remain calm as the clean up began.

MrsFlushdraw has been shot.

• Advertisement

LOL: MrsF: "no need for guns blazing"

30 minutes later.

*head shot off*

:D

Advertisement