Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Quickbeam is The Sinnerman, a member of The Chase team, and a wolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Drumpot wrote: »

Whoop Whoop!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

QB, Im looking at you my friend. .

Look away. In the absence of a priest this is my best shot at surviving.

Wrong. But I was dying regardless, so ... whatever!

Well played Drummer boy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

That was a very quick turnaround by the mods.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Look away. In the absence of a priest this is my best shot at surviving.

GBUJjgP.gif

Funny ain't it. The guy says if he wins the quiz he'll shoot me. And look who happens to win the quiz? Course he can't shoot me so he tells you what you all think any way.

Barney92 wrote: »
    That was a very quick turnaround by the mods.

I pmd them my request as soon as I received the prize.

I pmd them my request as soon as I received the prize.

Well that was stoopid. I was going down anyway, why not try and find the other wolves?

• Advertisement

Who got the other prizes though...

Well that was stoopid. I was going down anyway, why not try and find the other wolves?

Oh yeah, cause you are among the other wolves!

:D You mean the last one, right :pac:

Funny ain't it. The guy says if he wins the quiz he'll shoot me. And look who happens to win the quiz? Course he can't shoot me so he tells you what you all think any way.

Somebody won a prize, it was confirmed by the mods . . Are you suggesting somebody entered the competition and isn't around to use the prize ?

Im ok waiting all day for somebody else to come up with some power that we can actually use . . . Only power that can be plucked from nowhere is a peak. . .

If I was a calculated wolf I would surely wait to try and plan things out ? I thought it was bullets. Also Im not on anybodys bad list so why take such a risk ? I could say nothing and let you hang later . .

Necro wrote: »
    Who got the other prizes though...

Dunno. I did provide the answer though.

Maybe he won after all and is bluffing the prize. Maybe it's something else.

If I had thought you were a wolf I would have shot you yesterday qb, on one of the many occasions I had to shoot someone.

Because of the voting.

I thought a wolf wouldn't vote for you yesterday in such a tight vote. So this would make deco the remaining wolf.. Hes also the one you were defending this morning . . So on votes yesterday you, MrSF and Deco all voted to save your ass . . That's been my thought since then . .

If I had thought you were a wolf I would have shot you yesterday qb, on one of the many occasions I had to shoot someone.

I did think you thought I was a wolf. Surprised the bullet went elsewhere.

Not sure why you quoted that post. It wasn't directed at you.

You don't think QB is a wolf? You think Drumpot is lying?

I did think you thought I was a wolf. Surprised the bullet went elsewhere.

Not sure why you quoted that post. It wasn't directed at you.

I did originally but changed my mind during the shooting. I quoted that because you said we all thought you're a wolf. Which wasn't entirely true.

• Advertisement

I did originally but changed my mind during the shooting. I quoted that because you said we all thought you're a wolf. Which wasn't entirely true.

Ah, I get you.

Anyway, might as well make use of my day off, so I'm gonna sign off rather than stand around having pointless (ha, ha!!) arguments. See yis in the DR!

You don't think QB is a wolf? You think Drumpot is lying?

I'm not sure, but I didn't think qb was a wolf before drumpot came out with his peek. It was very quick, which leads me to think it wasn't a planned moved by wolves. So am now leaning towards qb being a wolf, whereas I hadn't been before. I was just challenging what qb said about us all thinking she was a wolf.

At this stage majority voting would be handy rather than a whole day waiting but so be it.

Ok so let's look at the other possible wolves:

Uriel - pointed to fixxxer and QB through the voting yesterday morning. Voted QB last night.
    duffman - voted QB and wolf-read her since day 1.
    Deco - soft defending QB a couple of times, votes on PJ's wagon
    Drumpot- revealed QB as the Sinnerman.

Who else we got? Me, and Barney (who is the vig)

What I am almost completely sure of is that both drumpot and qb aren't wolves. I did consider it but seems very unlikely.

That leaves
    Necro - happy enough with you
    Duo - peek of stu would be a good move as a wolf, but what then was the prize they won, maybe it was a peek and they used it on someone else
    uriel - I don't know
    duffman - happy enough with him with the pretending to be the vig

I'm not sure, but I didn't think qb was a wolf before drumpot came out with his peek. It was very quick, which leads me to think it wasn't a planned moved by wolves. So am now leaning towards qb being a wolf, whereas I hadn't been before. I was just challenging what qb said about us all thinking she was a wolf.

I'm ok with us all sitting with this. . Play devils advocate with me coming out. .

If I was picking holes in my "prize" its actually a great prize for the wolves to use (remember I think Deco used the same strategy yesterday). If the wolves can use it once, then why not again ?

Im like necro to a degree (a trusted villager) so I have just given a death sentence to QB. If I was a wolf its even better then a bullet cause nobody can counter claim and no seer or priest can confirm it.

But look at my reasoning . . Look at the voting . . Look at the voting day 1 (wolves block voting LoughC when it was probably the safest time for a wolf block vote).

Look at the votes yesterday. .The votes went on PJ or QB and these were the two candidates we were being told to vote for pre lynch. I don't think people said on thread who was voting for who, but I know I didn't. So QB was in trouble.

By that stage nobody knew if priest was still alive so the wolves had a decent chance of hiding in the votes for PJ. If a wolf was not going to vote for PJ (to hide) they surely would of voted for anybody but QB. Since most of the voters who didn't vote for QB or PJ lean villagey it leaves the QB voters (who I didn't think were wolves if QB was bad).

I know QB is bad. Duffman has always voted for QB. That leaves Deco and Uriel, but I think its less likely a wolf voted QB yesterday cause of the tight votes.

So I would go QB - Deco - Uriel if it comes to it and in that order.

I think Uriel's ok tbh. I mean he'd be probably third in my POE after deco and duffers.

Don't see him pointing out two wolves via votes when he's likely going to ship serious pressure himself as a low poster. Seems suicidal.

Drumpot I was ok with prior to the peek. I've seen nothing to indicate to me that he's hiding anything or being wolfy.

Duffers has a bit in his favour too, under the assumption that QB is a wolf (and I believe Drumpot). He's been after QB since the start. Also the vig claim thing as you said Barney. However, they could be keeping up the assumption in the backroom so duffers looks good after a QB flip/priest reveal.

Deco... hmmm... I mean, the Stu peek was kinda outta the blue. I don't remember Deco pushing any suss on Stu at all (not many were tbf). I can see a wolf doing this in a few ways:
    1. Legit using the prize to try and find the SK - they needed to kill the SK as much as us.
    2. Peeking someone else and tossing Stu out from the wolf peek room.
    3. A different prize altogether, didn't Pter win lynch immunity? And I won change someone's vote so..

E8nZ.gif

Right well, I voted QB right after the munch this morning and I'm certainly not changing now. We should probably have a look through duffers and Uriels posts whilst we twiddle our thumbs here anyways just in case.

I say those two as Drumpot had a decent look at Deco today, although I might have a read myself anyways.

• Advertisement

Right well, I voted QB right after the munch this morning and I'm certainly not changing now. We should probably have a look through duffers and Uriels posts whilst we twiddle our thumbs here anyways just in case.

I say those two as Drumpot had a decent look at Deco today, although I might have a read myself anyways.

I have a meeting at 4 to get ready for so Im afraid I will have to do that later if I can.

I've also voted for QB.

Wonder who won the other prize . . Although it does say
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    THANK YOU CONTESTANTS. THIS MORNING'S QUIZ HAS NOW ENDED. THE WINNING CONTESTANT HAS BEEN PM'D AND WILL RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE SHORTLY. Don't forget to tune in this evening at 9.15pm for tonight's show!

For all interested, the answer we were looking for was Chef.

So maybe I'm the only winner and there will be 3 prizes tonight ?

Advertisement