Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I mean a lot of people were calling for a peek on QB yesterday so it's another soft defence of her with deco outing the SK.

I really think the remaining team is QB/Deco tbh.

I wonder if beaker isolated me? He seemed pretty confident I was good iirc. Maybe he isolated me and found out I was a team-mate. Kinda had an inkling he might have but didn't want to point it out too obviously.

Fairly confident duffers is good too having a read back through his posts. Would like to hear what he thinks about the remaining players though. He's been very QB focused which worries me a little bit.

Necro wrote: »
    Ok I'm wavering, I can kinda see why you held off Barney.

Hmmmm... Could it be Flushy?
    deconduo wrote: »
    I could be down for a Flush lynch.
    Let me do a quick read of her posts

Deco, you indicated you could be down for a Flush lynch and were reading her posts but there was never any outcome to that....

Same with QB pushing onto PJ and not mentioning Flush until I called her up on it.

Can anyone help me understand why QB is so high on the ffa list both yesterday and today? Most of the other names I agree with - or can at least understand - but I haven't really seen anything particularly wolfy from her?

Just had another skim through her posts and she's reasonably active, some reads and explanations, etc. Some fluff, but there's far worse offenders on that side of things in the game.
    I still haven't seen anything particularly suspicious from QB to be honest. She's been top in FFAs since the start of the game, but I really haven't seen any reason apart from the task stuff or gut feeling.
    Meh, I don't see it to be honest. Still though, do you think QB herself has done anything suspicious or is it just fixxer's post?
    Necro wrote: »
    Overly defensive, I haven't seen massive piles of wolf hunting from her and she's usually fairly analytical.

Lot of soft defending QB here. I can see this as the team.

Ok, time to get ready for work. Will check in later maybe do a bit more reading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Soz guys, been a little busy this morning. I have been on QB since day 0 pretty much, felt she was wolfing it in with a semi interested play style! I felt she did a task, and the more I read into her posts the more concerned I got.

Felt like I've been banging the one drum all week and was going to focus elsewhere today! That peek by Drummer works well and I'm happy to lynch her again for the 4th night running!

As for elsewhere Barney is Kosher, no way he's not.

Deco I had no clean lean on and I love the peek to remove the SK, the consensus seemed to be peek QB or even Flushy and Stu was left field. That being said he nabbed an SK but likely ulterior motives for not going with village.

Uriel I feel is dodge, he either copied a post from me or knew Pter was going to die and omitted him. Other than that post and his nonchalance last night I didn't see much else in his posts.

Necro I feel a little betrayed on the countdown clock thing, has his reasons and at the risk of going down a Drumpot size rabbit hole, the timing of the shot is the only slight issue i have. That said I gotta put him in the good column as shooting his own team mate is a bit bizarre and although there was heat on Fixxxer, it wasn't enough for a wolf to shoot a double lifer.

Drummer, I was a little sussy of him sitting in the field and not diving head first into rabbit holes day 0 and day 1. Also a little concerned with his comment to Necro yesterday that he wasn't about as he felt Jack and Necro had things sown up. Quick result on the peek is not unexpected considering it was shortly after the quiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

duffman13 wrote: »
    Soz guys, been a little busy this morning. I have been on QB since day 0 pretty much, felt she was wolfing it in with a semi interested play style! I felt she did a task, and the more I read into her posts the more concerned I got.

Felt like I've been banging the one drum all week and was going to focus elsewhere today! That peek by Drummer works well and I'm happy to lynch her again for the 4th night running!

As for elsewhere Barney is Kosher, no way he's not.

Deco I had no clean lean on and I love the peek to remove the SK, the consensus seemed to be peek QB or even Flushy and Stu was left field. That being said he nabbed an SK but likely ulterior motives for not going with village.

Uriel I feel is dodge, he either copied a post from me or knew Pter was going to die and omitted him. Other than that post and his nonchalance last night I didn't see much else in his posts.

Necro I feel a little betrayed on the countdown clock thing, has his reasons and at the risk of going down a Drumpot size rabbit hole, the timing of the shot is the only slight issue i have. That said I gotta put him in the good column as shooting his own team mate is a bit bizarre and although there was heat on Fixxxer, it wasn't enough for a wolf to shoot a double lifer.

Drummer, I was a little sussy of him sitting in the field and not diving head first into rabbit holes day 0 and day 1. Also a little concerned with his comment to Necro yesterday that he wasn't about as he felt Jack and Necro had things sown up. Quick result on the peek is not unexpected considering it was shortly after the quiz.

I actually think taking a backseat helped me TBH. Jack was taking control of things and along with Necro I felt we had two people pushing the village forward and I didn't have much to offer at that time. All I had was questions or devils advocate type analysis which can be seen as fluffy, wolfy and very non committal.

Incidentally Jack did quit as far as I can see because he was getting annoyed with Flushys responses to his accusations. So he was onto one wolf. .

But taking a break allowed me to come back here with no real anxiety, expectations or real leans. This meant I genuinely didn't have much reads on anybody so I had to bury myself in the votes and then use that with Rikands revealed info. Made it much easier cause I had been holding off targeting anybody specific.

Also, I thought after my necro post this morning , asking about him shooting Fixxer, that the wolves might use it to get me rabbit holing necro. QB jumped on it very quickly.

Just for fun. Not part of the game. Who wants to play countdown numbers?

Drumpot wrote: »
    I actually think taking a backseat helped me TBH. Jack was taking control of things and along with Necro I felt we had two people pushing the village forward and I didn't have much to offer at that time. All I had was questions or devils advocate type analysis which can be seen as fluffy, wolfy and very non committal.

Incidentally Jack did quit as far as I can see because he was getting annoyed with Flushys responses to his accusations. So he was onto one wolf. .

But taking a break allowed me to come back here with no real anxiety, expectations or real leans. This meant I genuinely didn't have much reads on anybody so I had to bury myself in the votes and then use that with Rikands revealed info. Made it much easier cause I had been holding off targeting anybody specific.

Also, I thought after my necro post this morning , asking about him shooting Fixxer, that the wolves might use it to get me rabbit holing necro. QB jumped on it very quickly.

Yeah fair enough, my post is highlighting my suspicions on everyone, only 1 of them can be right :)

Just for fun. Not part of the game. Who wants to play countdown numbers?

I'll have one big and the rest in small ones please Carol/Rachel?

• Advertisement

25 4 1 10 9 4

GO! You’ve got till 12:58

I can’t find my countdown clock. Just answer when u get it lol

Ur no fun!

9 - 1 = 8
    25 * 8 = 200
    200 + 10 = 210
    210 * 4 = 840
    840 - 4 = 836

Ur no fun!

9 - 1 = 8
    25 * 8 = 200
    200 + 10 = 210
    210 * 4 = 840
    840 - 4 = 836

Thanks the warning :) Go again

I can’t find my countdown clock. Just answer when u get it lol

Ask Necro for it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ur no fun!

9 - 1 = 8
    25 * 8 = 200
    200 + 10 = 210
    210 * 4 = 840
    840 - 4 = 836

Ah, I'd reached 832 but wasn't quite sure how to get 836.

25 3 8 1 7 4

Go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

25 3 8 1 7 4

Go!

25*7=175
    175-8=167
    167*4=668
    668-3=665
    665+1=666

Victory Bruce.

Woohoo go Barney!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Narco I just reread all your posts
    GG

Buzz

• Advertisement

25 3 8 1 7 4

Go!

3×25=75

75×9 (8+1)=675
    675-7= 668

Dang I'll need to try that again

I'd like to think given QB's knowledge of how tight it is and that a mislynch puts us one away from a loss she'd be fighting to the bitter end.

But it's kinda par for the course re: her play this game tbh. Aloof, defensive, not a whole pile of analysis.

Even her tables were a bit unorganised, but I won't hold that against her :P

Barney92 wrote: »
    25*7=175
    175-8=167
    167*4=668
    668-3=665
    665+1=666

Victory Bruce.

Good work

Uriel. wrote: »
    GG

Buzz

You must be insane :eek:

Uriel. wrote: »
    GG

Buzz

God bless you, are you ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

duffman13 wrote: »
    God bless you, are you ok hun?

Sure.
    Who are you?
    Buzz

Who you reckon the last two wolves are Uri?

You believe the Drummer boy?

I still have Buzz game for PlayStation. Jason Donovan was the voice of buzz. Wish they’d bring it back.

Ok word game now. Someone pick constenants n vowels. Need 9

• Advertisement

Or a consonant I don’t mind ;)

Advertisement