Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: The Game Show

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Pter wrote: »
    Really appreciative that you joined in Deco.

Hope you will come back! Post levels were a bit higher this game but tbh, i think your contribution levels were grand.

Hah, I had about 25% of the posts I'd normally have.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

deconduo wrote: »
    Hah, I had about 25% of the posts I'd normally have.

Xmas game? Im modding.....

Xmas game? Im modding.....

Nah I'd need a weekend game or mini game or something.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So, was you saying “Vixen could be recruited latter” a genuine guess then?

Absolutely, we'd no idea we'd a cub or what we had to do to earn it. I did figure that there was an "odd man out" mainly because Necro's posts about it made sense. We knew there was four of us, and one SK, so leaving 16 other players, which didn't divide evenly in to three team captains. We'd no idea what mechanic explained that though.

That post was meant exactly as intended, to work out who was who among us as I'd never watched the show and was trying to match the pictures in the OP to the players as listed on Wiki (at that stage I think I was the only player in the BR so didn't know who they were), so was for myself as well as to try and look helpful to the village by providing the additional names that weren't provided in the OP text.

But it was a stupid idea in hindsight.

What were we supposed to do to get TSC actually? Peek him before day 3 or something?

• Advertisement

GG, was a fun game :)

Wish I had a bit more time to devote to it, but was limited to evenings because of work. Definitely would have hung around to LYLO and try to get duff or drum lynched otherwise :pac:

We knew going into day 3 that we pretty much had no chance if priest was still alive. I actually got a semi-peek from the box, but we had found out Stu at that point already.

You were great, Deco. Hope to see you in these parts again.

What were we supposed to do to get TSC actually? Peek him before day 3 or something?

Kill a team captain. When the last was killed (by SK) we lost our chance and Lordy reverted to villager.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Kill a team captain. When the last was killed (by SK) we lost our chance and Lordy reverted to villager.

Ouch. Yeah 1 lynched and 2 killed by Stu :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Or was it kill the Countdown Clock :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord admitting his secret to the village in an effort to build bridges

tumblr_miumm1SOBh1s0l4jxo1_500.gif

Villages balanced response

734e376f0fa696cb2f9cd56353e71bac17fd62ce_00.gif

That was a fun game. Thanks mods, wolves , Sk and fellow villagers.

Also pleased to announce I got the business at that meeting so a win all around (except the 5 aside game my team just lost but meh)...

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote:
    Also pleased to announce I got the business at that meeting so a win all around (except the 5 aside game my team just lost but meh)...

Congrats Drummer! Also I think we made a decent dynamic duo the last 24 hrs.

See you again in December for more of the same? :P

Necro wrote: »
    Congrats Drummer! Also I think we made a decent dynamic duo the last 24 hrs.

See you again in December for more of the same? :P

Thanks Necro , Denmark 1994 baby! Well done , that fixxer Kill was just priceless.

Yeh, ‘twas nice to be working with you. I am so glad you shot fixxer cause I was about to go down hard on you after the priest reveal.

Well done to Deco, that Stu move was superb. Nearly worked out... But your greatest contribution was parrot Jungle. Genius...

Really great group of players in here guys....

And parrot jungle

Is it not parrot jingle

Is it not parrot jingle

Either works for me Papa Palpatine :pac:

Drumpot wrote:
    Either works for me Papa Palpatine

Are you threatening me, Master Jedi

Are you threatening me, Master Jedi

The senate will decide your fate

I’m actually listening to a Star Wars audiobook on vadar and palpatine is in it. Eveytime he’s talking I keep thinking of Pter. I think I’m convinced you are bad every game so it’s just aswell we are playing anon sometimes....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »
    Thanks Necro , Denmark 1994 baby! Well done , that fixxer Kill was just priceless.

Yeh, ‘twas nice to be working with you. I am so glad you shot fixxer cause I was about to go down hard on you after the priest reveal.

Well done to Deco, that Stu move was superb. Nearly worked out... But your greatest contribution was parrot Jungle. Genius...

Really great group of players in here guys....

And parrot jungle

Denmark 92......FFS

Drumpot wrote:
    The senate will decide your fate

I AM the senate

I AM the senate

k2XOY5c.jpg

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m actually listening to a Star Wars audiobook on vadar and palpatine is in it. Eveytime he’s talking I keep thinking of Pter. I think I’m convinced you are bad every game so it’s just aswell we are playing anon sometimes....

Yeah but anon doesn't work for Pter. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Fun game Mods and really liked the theme.
    The whole clock thing was bizarre and did not buy it at all, was just too weird lol. But Necro, you are at least inventive!

I really thought we had this one in the bag and then it all went tits up! Well done village on winning after losing all important players except your priest. And the priest came out at the right time to help.

Good game by the new players, hope nothing put you off coming back!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Good game by the new players, hope nothing put you off coming back!

Sorry flushy , could you just move a little to the right....

..... thanks, was hard to see you with that elephant in the room :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Absolutely. I mean if he had shot a minute earlier on fixxxer id have killed a second wolf or not been killed at all but.....:pac:

Just to explain this to any player who hasn't seen it in the backroom:

The scheduling on Pter's death caused a lot of confusion for players and I'm not blaming anyone for the mini ****storm it caused but this was the sequence.
    -Wednesday morning around 8.40 Fixxxer(the beast) had put the kill order in on Pter with the understanding that he would lose a life if Pter was actually the hunter.
    -around 9.40 Necro shoots Fixxer and takes his first life.
    -chasers decide not to change the kill order
    -9.59 Barney posted the kill order for a shot on Fixxer.
    It was too late by then for me put in the kill on Fixxer and also post a munch story so we took the decision that both kills would take place simultaneously.

So how it actually worked out is that Barney killed Fixxer at the same time as Fixxxer killed Pter and Pter exploded and killed Fixxxer. So poor fixxxer got doubly dead.

See? Clear as mud. :o

Triple dead really :pac:

So I was always going to die, only thing that could have changed is if Barney had kept his bullet for later?

Blargh. As I said at the time it was why I disagreed with Pters plan the previous night to shoot at that time.

Didn't want any confusion on where my shot went :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So I was always going to die, only thing that could have changed is if Barney had kept his bullet for later?

That or if the kill order came in at least a few minutes earlier. But then another wolf may have placed a new kill. Getting the kill order at 9.59 was a real headache...cheers Barney :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido wrote: »
    That or if the kill order came in at least a few minutes earlier. But then another wolf may have placed a new kill. Getting the kill order at 9.59 was a real headache...cheers Barney :)

Ah I just wanted to make it trickier for you all. I probably should have told you who I was going to shoot when I said that I was going to leave it late. Oh well, it worked out all right in the end.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ah I just wanted to make it trickier for you all. I probably should have told you who I was going to shoot when I said that I was going to leave it late. Oh well, it worked out all right in the end.

Eh....hello......im still ded Barney.

Advertisement