Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Need Recommendations for Eye Shadow Palette

Options
  • 18-11-2018 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Hi, I need to buy an eye shadow palette as a Christmas gift for a 40 year old, pale woman, grey/green eyes, who would wear a moderate amount of make up. Max spend €50, would like a good quality one.

All I know is she doesn't like the new Naked palette - not sure why even.

Help. I have no idea what make up brand she likes or normally wears & am not really into make up myself.

She's my SIL, brother is no help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'd recommend a Anastasia Beverly Hills pallete, available in BTs and Arnotts and online.

The Modern Renaissance and the Soft Glam are probably the most versatile.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Charlotte Tilbury website has an offer on their smokey eye Instant look in a palette for Black Friday.
    Normally 69 now 41.40.
    Although it's not just an eye palette, I think anyone that loves makeup will love it. Check it out on their .com website.
    I'd say why she does not like the New Naked is because of the colours-cherry. These can be unflattering on anyone past their 20's! I found that anyway with the Heat palette so would say the cherry is the same.
    Brown colours like their 1 and 2 palette are good any age if she doesn't have them already?
    But for a bit of luxury, I would go with Charlotte Tilbury.

Advertisement