If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4K Short Throw Projector options

Options
  • 19-11-2018 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi
    I'm looking to upgrade my projector I got off you a few years ago to a 4K projector soon, but as space is an issue I need to stay with a short throw projector, what are the options available at the moment for short throw 4K HDR projectors?

Thanks
     DD

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi
    I'm looking to upgrade my projector I got off you a few years ago to a 4K projector soon, but as space is an issue I need to stay with a short throw projector, what are the options available at the moment for short throw 4K HDR projectors?

Thanks
     DD
    Hey Darcy Dougal.

Would you believe that there are no short throw 4k projectors at the moment. Well without spending £19999.00
    https://www.richersounds.com/sony-vpl-vz1000.html

What is the distance that you have to work with?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Darcy Dougal

Hi

Thanks
     DD
    Hey Darcy Dougal.

Would you believe that there are no short throw 4k projectors at the moment. Well without spending £19999.00

Hmmm... Thanks Kenny, but I think I'll hold off until they cost less than a car!

My current set up with the ceiling mounted short throw has approval from the wife, so I don't think I could ever go back to the noisy projector behind the sofa with HDMI cables everywhere.
    I'll keep checking your site to see when a better value one gets released!

Thanks again
    DD

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

Thanks
     DD
    Hey Darcy Dougal.

Hmmm... Thanks Kenny, but I think I'll hold off until they cost less than a car!

My current set up with the ceiling mounted short throw has approval from the wife, so I don't think I could ever go back to the noisy projector behind the sofa with HDMI cables everywhere.
    I'll keep checking your site to see when a better value one gets released!

Thanks again
    DD
    No problem DD.

I'll also keep you in mind should I come across anything more reasonably priced.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.