Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan cheese platter

Options
  • 19-11-2018 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

thinking ahead to Christmas, is there anywhere that does a vegan cheese platter? in Dublin? I know I could make my own various cheeses but I would rather not if I can avoid it!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No supermarket here, closest is probably Asda in the North. Could just buy a couple separately and put them together.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Again you'll need to go over the border, but Sainsburys are doing a Violife vegan cheeseboard this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Again you'll need to go over the border, but Sainsburys are doing a Violife vegan cheeseboard this year.

oooh this *might* just be the push I need to take a trip up north with the bf that he has been banging on about! thanks!

No supermarket here, closest is probably Asda in the North. Could just buy a couple separately and put them together.

Thanks - yeah I could do it with the tesco cheeses I guess.... I like the idea of a platter made up....must check out the asda selection! I think I miss wensleydale with cranberry most!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

Cornucopia on Exchequer Street were doing their own cheeses at one point, and health food stores often stock a few varieties. Might be worth checking wherever is local to you. I haven't seen full cheese boards though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sheese do a wensleydale that is great, it's in down to earth sometimes.

Supervalu have this now

2hWALTw.jpg

Supervalu have this now

2hWALTw.jpg

Thanks! I will make it my business to go by a SuperValu and find one!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

Supervalu have this now

2hWALTw.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on the Violife platter TA. I managed to get the last one in my local SV this afternoon :)

Advertisement