Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit account maturing

Options
  • 19-11-2018 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭

I got a letter to say my term deposit is maturing next Monday. I have tried calling the phone number included several times to transfer it into a new term account but after waiting for a long spell it has cut out each time.
    Can I just call into the branch to transfer the funds to a new deposit account, or do I need to make an appointment (if so, is there any way to avoid ringing the 1890 number as I'm having no luck with it!)

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I got a letter to say my term deposit is maturing next Monday. I have tried calling the phone number included several times to transfer it into a new term account but after waiting for a long spell it has cut out each time.
    Can I just call into the branch to transfer the funds to a new deposit account, or do I need to make an appointment (if so, is there any way to avoid ringing the 1890 number as I'm having no luck with it!)

Thanks a lot

Hi caviardreams,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and sorry to hear you had difficulty getting through to our Savings Team. You can drop into your local branch to arrange a re-investment or if you'd like us to arrange a call from the team feel free to send us a private message here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement