Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sim Card

Options
  • 19-11-2018 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi guys ,
    I haven't a clue when it comes to phones so forgive me if im asking a stuoid question here.
    I have a phone with no sim card and im looking to get a sim card.
    How much do they cost?or are they free.
    I just want a sim card with no plan and does this mean i can use any network?
    And finally do i get a new mobile number with this pin?
    In short what i want is a new number with a sim card that will allow me to pay as i go.

Hope that makes sense and thanks for any advice .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can get sim cards form any network. Most networks will give you the sim card for free when you buy topup.

You will get a new number yes, that will be on the sim card. If you have a number already, you can transfer it to the new sim card.

If the phone you have is locked to a network, you need to get a sim card from that network. Other sims wont work until the phone is unlocked.

Advertisement