Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where I can find a Lindt Lindor pick and mix?

• 19-11-2018 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Lindt Lindor chocolate balls pick and mix? Thought it would make a really good Christmas present for the older nieces and nephews (instead of a normal selection box).
    Thanks for any help, it is hugely appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

There used to be one in Morton's in Ranelagh but it's at least a year since I was there so not sure if it's still there. Maybe ring them to check before making a trip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Lindt Lindor chocolate balls pick and mix?
    is this the one? on offer in tesco
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=293378860

they also have a lindt selection box
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=301715558

I noticed several fancier selection boxes in tesco. And US ones, hersheys & reeses

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,428 ✭✭✭✭L1011

rubadub wrote: »
    is this the one? on offer in tesco
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=293378860

they also have a lindt selection box
    https://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=301715558

I noticed several fancier selection boxes in tesco. And US ones, hersheys & reeses

Its those Lindor balls but available to pick and chose as you want.

The Orchard garden centre in Celbridge is the last place I saw one. Would recommend ringing before heading out there if its not near.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 PurpleJulie

That first link looks really good and I may resort to that, thanks! But sometimes they have an actual pick and mix of them in shops so you can choose how many of each individual sweet you want to put in the box.

L1011 that's great, ill check with them! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Supervalu in Ballinteer used to have on also...perhaps it reappears close to Christmas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

My local SuperValu (in Cork) has one as well, so it might be worth ringing your nearest SuperValus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Sv Blackrock has it, just beside the customer service till/self-check tills
    P.S. Lindor are UNREAL :-) In the US they have a limited edition snickerdoodle flavour this xmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Junction 14 Mayfield on the M7 had one last time I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

SuperValu in Blackrock has one. Bought some for myself last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Fresh near the grand canal bord gais energy theatre. I haven't been there in a while, but I've definitely gotten it a few times before in the past. They have a plastic cones that fit about 8 balls. But if you wanted more, I'm sure you could buy a few cones and get a nice box yourself to put them in?

I'd give them a call though in case my information is out of date. Or if you can wait a few weeks, I'll be down that way then and can report back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

Hi OP, what area are you in?

SuperValu in Swords, Co. Dublin have a pick n’ mix.

Seems a fair few SuperValu have them. :)

I went to the one in The Orchard in Celbridge, but there was only about 5 flavours there. I went to the Taste festival in June and they had the most amazing pick and mix of Lindor balls there, every flavour going. A similar thing is what I was hoping to find but so far no joy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,428 ✭✭✭✭L1011

From a quick Google, all bar the core 7 or so flavours are exclusive to Lindt brand stores.

Advertisement