Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro Failure

Options
  • 20-11-2018 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone had a complete failure on an iPad Pro?

My unit just failed one day, I assumed it had not charged and followed that route with no success. Is this a known issue?

Any information welcome.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Has anyone had a complete failure on an iPad Pro?

Of course others have, no device will last forever. If you cannot restore it at all even with itunes and you've tried to charge it using different adaptors and cables then contact Apple for a replacement.

If it's out of warranty then you're out of luck.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

davo2001 wrote: »
    Of course others have, no device will last forever. If you cannot restore it at all even with itunes and you've tried to charge it using different adaptors and cables then contact Apple for a replacement.

If it's out of warranty then you're out of luck.

If bought from a store in Ireland, or direct from Apple, they’re not necessarily out of luck. It may be covered by the Sale of Goods Act.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Western Seagull

Thanks, I had purchased in Apple Direct it was out of warranty but they have agreed to replace it free of charge so i am delighted.

Thanks again for the advice.

Advertisement