Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland loan

Options
  • 20-11-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've just applied for a personal loan online with boo I'm on disability allowance I was told by social welfare that I might get approved with my bank because I can't actually work the repayments will only be €85 a month which I can afford as I'm living with my parents what's the chances il get approved? I have a direct debit coming out every month since last year which I've never missed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Irishgirl24x for getting in touch this morning.

If you have applied online, you could follow up you query by phone on 0818 200 334/ 00353 140 44000. Our Advisors can take a closer look at the application for you.

As each application is reviewed on a case to case basis, I'm afraid we would be unable to give you a direct answer here.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement