Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm going slightly mad being here so much!. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm going slightly mad being here so much!. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6hY_50Dh0

Grand coVID.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand coVID.

It was my ring tone fado fado when you could type in the tune to the old mobile!.

How's moon-day treating you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm going slightly mad... Oh... Well...

Caught up just now after a late coffee start. Not having my favourite javahouse open just blocks away makes for a slow moving Swannie mornings.

What's Taco Tuesday look like for you Grem?

All work no play really, drinking sugar free Monster to help keep me going. Hope you are at least getting good beans for your coffee

• Advertisement

Running low on grand magic beans. Have to shop.

Online shopping is your friend :)

There is an Amazon Prime 2 blocks away in our University Town Centre.

Ah here, two blocks!.

Almost everything can be bought online and delivered to my door. But Swannie has to get out of the nest, while dashing about anti-maskers passing by.

• Advertisement

Almost everything can be bought online and delivered to my door. But Swannie has to get out of the nest, while dashing about anti-maskers passing by.

Luckily it hasn't been too tight packed here, especially at the hours i go shopping, find myself quite ragey at non-mask wearing folk.. As things get busier i may get stuff delivered and restrict to slightly more off grid walks.

Swannie sssssssqqqquuuuaaaaakkkkkeeeed at an anti-masker today. But, upon reflection, to do so was really pointless. If the fool has not learned after 4-months of pandemic with almost 3 million US cases and 130,000 dead, they will never learn.

I'm low level growling most of my way to and from work :o

You should bring along one of your fire-breathing dragons Grem.

You should bring along one of your fire-breathing dragons Grem.

I wish!. Or the dragon could fly me home far above the masses

Game of Thrones Grem

Really must watch some of that eventually

Really must watch some of that eventually
    The first 4 HBO seasons were quite grand. Also read the books, which were good too.

Some day, some day. For now i'll stay with my european and nordic thriller type stuff.

For now i'll stay with my european and nordic thriller type stuff.
    Oooooooooooooooo... I like several of the Swedish novels and films of late. Of course The Millennium Trilogy three novels by Stieg Larrson beginning with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, et al, and the films that followed. And one of the best vampire films ever: Let the Right One In (book and film).

• Advertisement

Oh reading so called 'nordic noir' quite a while, sure girl with a dragon tattoo must be fifteen years old now :eek:

I still rerun it, too. Grand!

Jo Nesbo and Ragnar Jonnasson are particular favourites of mine, the Harry Hole series is brilliant

Ohhhhh... I did watch and enjoy Wallander.

Ohhhhhhh yes Henning Mankel, how could i forget?.

I bought coffee ice cream today, and that would be lip-smacking good about now. Fun chat Grem. Bye.

Ooh yes, enjoy, fly safe ;)

Clicky on the smallest one.

New eggs tomorrow, haven't had time to swap them out :o

• Advertisement

Clicky

Advertisement