Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Fries Day, Swannie:D
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

This place has gone very quiet recently.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Nocts...
    don't tell Ted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Delirium wrote: »
    happy Fries Day, Swannie:D
    Going to be busy today... and it will go fast!

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Black Swan wrote: »
    Going to be busy today... and it will go fast!

lots of fries to munch through? :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Delirium wrote: »
    lots of fries to munch through? :P

Chips and dip... yum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Relying on canteen food tonight, cross yer fingers please!.

Relying on canteen food tonight, cross yer fingers please!.
    Crosses wings.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Twas pretty grim but edible all the same ;) How's our favourite avian noccer?.

How's our favourite avian noccer?.
    Swannie is just grand, now that Friday's work has ended. Many thanks go to our Keeper of Dragons for caring.

Good, will you be able to relax over the weekend so?.

• Advertisement

Have a bit of prep for Moon Day, but will relax with what remains of today. And probably sleep in tomorrow. How about Grem?

Working but i'm fine with that, the upcoming week here is the races, which are going ahead behind closed doors but town could be strange, people travel anyway..

Working but i'm fine with that, the upcoming week here is the races, which are going ahead behind closed doors but town could be strange, people travel anyway..
    At least you and I have work. So many across the pond are either unemployed or underemployed due to COVID 19 and the lack of national leadership by the millions.

True for you, i could have it far, far worse.

True for you, i could have it far, far worse.
    Although personal contact teaching has shifted totally to online, at least I still teach. One of my grants completed 1 July 2020, but I still have another that runs until 1 October 2020. After that, grants are up in the air...

That's frightening

That's frightening
    The disruption of October and beyond grants is due to the 3 November 2020 general election, especially as pertains to the president. The Stumbler in Chief leaves nothing but uncertainty for funded research, and if defeated, the new guy would not be in office until 20 January 2021, with all of us in limbo (Swannie swimming in circles). :pac: :mad:

Extended irish break on the cards perhaps?

Swannie clicky last in line blue dragon. Like the looks of that one.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie clicky last in line blue dragon. Like the looks of that one.

Ooh yay i has hatchlings :)

• Advertisement

Extended irish break on the cards perhaps?
    Got plenty of places to stay for free with Da, Gran, and cousins, so maybe... Only time will tell.

Uncertainty reigns absolutely, to butcher a saying :rolleyes:

Uncertainty reigns absolutely, to butcher a saying :rolleyes:
    Life across the pond has been a confounding of clichés during the past 4 years.

Poor Swannie *strokes feathers in soothing manner*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... that makes a grand difference thanks Grem.

Think i need to remember kind words for others more

That goes for both of us, ha! Then again, I wish I could have borrowed one of your very large, fire-breathing dragons yesterday.

Oh there's more than a few calls for that too i tell ya :pac:

Swannie slips Grem unmarked brown wrapped package of magic beans. Winks.

• Advertisement

Nice, i'm back drinking a little coffee lately, how did you know??

Advertisement