Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A little blue dragon told me (after many nice clickly).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You may utilise their fine coffee roasting skills :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ohhhhhh... a French roast would delight the palate about now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Them dragons are fierce handy to have around :D

Indeed Grem. Gotta go. My turn to cook. Fun chat.

• Advertisement

Safe flying Swannie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Should we send Grem's dragons to the Tango'd in Chief to knock some sense into him.

I hope it all works out for you Swannie.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I hope it all works out for you Swannie.
    Hey Ted. Share a morning cup of java with ye. Here. Swannie slides over pot.

Planned earlier on sleeping in Saturn Day morning. Blast, I drank a bit of java earlier and am now bright eyed and feather tailed. Might as well wish ye all a happy Saturn Day.

I hate the over java'd mode.

Happens me too often too.

Any Saturn-day plans?

• Advertisement

Jeez tell me that boards shut out happened to more than me!.

What boards shut out??

:P

Yep, was getting 503's to beat the band here earlier.

Any Saturn-day plans?
    Should be prepping for Moon Day, but... lazy Swannie just woke up and the morning is almost gone. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad! :pac: :eek:

Jeez tell me that boards shut out happened to more than me!.
    What boards shut out??

Yep, was getting 503's to beat the band here earlier.

Ho he ha... Swannie makes evil laugh. Send Swannie a few magic beans and all will be better. :cool:

Swannie makes faces in mirror and babbles on...

Swan attack :eek:

Just love that dark blue dragon at the end. CLICKY!

Me too, I'm going to try to continue rescuing those eggs..

Yawn... Sleepy Swannie.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Yawn... Sleepy Swannie.

Shall I ask one of my legion of dragons to roast some magic beans for you?

• Advertisement

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... dragon roasted magic beans. Yum! Please do Grem.

There's magic and there's magic! *flies across to Swannie with fresh roast beans*

That makes my day Grem. Maybe I will become useful this PM.

I can but try, however Grem says Swannie should relax

I can but try, however Grem says Swannie should relax
    Tempting Grem.

Would it work if i said it was an order?

Swannie salutes and clicks heels (and dragon).

*swoons with power*

Grem for president.

• Advertisement

Ordinarily i'd laugh that out of the park but.......

Advertisement